Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:43 pm
lurichan
muted faith9
yes, easily, i shot my jiminy cricket guy when he tried to stop me from shoplifting from wallgreens. xp

0o; you shot someone?!?!? (please tell me you shot a figurine and I'm just not reading things right right now)
yea, my jiminy cricket guy, i dont know how you spell what he's suupposed to represent so im just saying jiminy cricket  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:43 pm
Pyroball
just FYI... i just uploaded some pics o myself in that one thread in case you want to know what i look like....

i put some up a few days ago *shrugs*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Pyroball

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:44 pm
... wow we are a strange bunch  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:45 pm
Pyroball

hmm, in what context?  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:45 pm
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9
yes, easily, i shot my jiminy cricket guy when he tried to stop me from shoplifting from wallgreens. xp

0o; you shot someone?!?!? (please tell me you shot a figurine and I'm just not reading things right right now)
yea, my jiminy cricket guy, i dont know how you spell what he's suupposed to represent so im just saying jiminy cricket

Fewh *sigh of relief* Okay...my brain is running at a lower clock speed tonight, so please forgive me. When my energy levels resume some sort of balance I will be better, but in the meantime I'm going to either be overclocking or underclocking (in my head) for a bit. Sorry if I'm not reading posts quite right.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:48 pm
just in generall i guess... well we ARE Goth... so i guess we're strange by default  

Pyroball

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:49 pm
MEh, whats wrong with strange? i like being strange. *grumble*  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:51 pm
absolutely nothing wrong with bein strange.... I revel in it too u know... I just felt like making the comment wink  

Pyroball

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:53 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Pyroball

hmm, in what context?

I much perfer deviating from the social norms than adhering to their straightjacket of rules and regulations regarding every aspect of life. Sure I stay in line with major things that can not be avoided, but I refuse to be a lemming blindly following the person in front of me off the edge of a cliff just because that is the direction they are headed. ^_^ Um...did I just actually type that? Yes I did...Okay, might as well continue if I'm into my usual tangents. In the context of the fact that we do not listen to everything we are told without questioning it. Without seeking out answers for ourselves. Or maybe just because we find amusement in the strangest things. Hmm.. I think I'll stop there for the moment. I don't need to go into an entire disertation on the fact that there is not such thing as normal because of discrepencies in various cultures and even social groups.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:55 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
Pyroball

hmm, in what context?

I much perfer deviating from the social norms than adhering to their straightjacket of rules and regulations regarding every aspect of life. Sure I stay in line with major things that can not be avoided, but I refuse to be a lemming blindly following the person in front of me off the edge of a cliff just because that is the direction they are headed. ^_^ Um...did I just actually type that? Yes I did...Okay, might as well continue if I'm into my usual tangents. In the context of the fact that we do not listen to everything we are told without questioning it. Without seeking out answers for ourselves. Or maybe just because we find amusement in the strangest things. Hmm.. I think I'll stop there for the moment. I don't need to go into an entire disertation on the fact that there is not such thing as normal because of discrepencies in various cultures and even social groups.

that ^ is my entire reason for being! Lurichan puts it all in perspective!  

Pyroball

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:02 pm
Differences are always a good thing, it brings diversity, new opinions, creativity and growth. Conformity and stagnation are the true enemies of humanity.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:04 pm
lurichan
Differences are always a good thing, it brings diversity, new opinions, creativity and growth. Conformity and stagnation are the true enemies of humanity.
and why cant the Republicans realize that?  

Pyroball

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:06 pm
because the republicans are scared of change, and the democrats are also asses when it comes to guns.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:07 pm
We could make our own politcial party. I toyed with the idea once already....I might have something laying around still.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:29 pm
lurichan
We could make our own politcial party. I toyed with the idea once already....I might have something laying around still.

Hmm, I can't seem to find the notebook I wrote it down in at the moment. I remember some of the concepts. Basically it was an idea for a party that was a bit more free thinking that either of the bipartisn (sp?) generally subscribed to currently. Not to say there aren't a ton of little parties out there that no one has ever heard about...because there are quite a few of them in existance that just never get heard about, but hey that is just because most people are adverse to learning about new things. *shrug*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games