Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:19 pm
iOggy
I hereby show off my new Phoenix Circlet. YAY! Only 6k.

w00+.

Remember when letters were only 3k? Man. And I used to think that was a lot. xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:42 pm
iOggy
Saens's ideas are all beautiful. Definitely a multipart contest.

Thanks.

Masq--Being mean to me. I understand what you mean about the unfairness of the writing piece. Again, they are all just ideas, hopefully to spark other ideas as well.

I would volunteer to help with contest, but with the dial-up, inability to use a computer to moniter the contest at this time (because only 1 computer is hooked up right now), and because I'll be out of town from this wedensday to july 3. When I get back, if everything hasn't been sorted out, and figuring our internet is a-okay, I'd be happy to help with it.

Rinoa, I don't know how you manage to do it. Even when you clutter your avatar, it's still a work of art.  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:27 pm
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy

w00+.

Remember when letters were only 3k? Man. And I used to think that was a lot. xDD

Hahah
I remember when they were 2,500g. Ah man . . . those were the days . . . before they gave out letters the 25th of the month . . . yeah for those who don't . . . when you donated you would just wait to get a letter on the 25th of month . . . they wouldn't have "sealed letters." So if you wanted to buy a letter, you had to take chances . . . there was a lot of scams so they came up with the sealed letters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:28 pm
Saint-Saens
Rinoa, I don't know how you manage to do it. Even when you clutter your avatar, it's still a work of art.

wow, thanks. xd heart

Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy

w00+.

Hahah
I remember when they were 2,500g. Ah man . . . those were the days . . . before they gave out letters the 25th of the month . . . yeah for those who don't . . . when you donated you would just wait to get a letter on the 25th of month . . . they wouldn't have "sealed letters." So if you wanted to buy a letter, you had to take chances . . . there was a lot of scams so they came up with the sealed letters.

I didn't even know that. xD I joined gaia in late September in 2003 and I didn't even know about letters until the following January. >.> sweatdrop it could of been even later than January. All i know is that I saw these chain wallets practically everyone was wearing and was like 'woah. i want that.' =P  

RinoaHeartilly

iOggy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:34 pm
The first donation item I had was the ZONY Discman. *grin* It's long gone by now... and I somehow managed to snag an Emo Bag between then and now. Also about a half-dozen of the June 2004 letters (Angel Pendant/Devil Horns), specifically to hoard value. Some Oct '04s (Angel Staff/Demon Pitchfork) for the same reason, and a bunch of Jan 05s just because I can! Plus, ya know, the stuff I'm wearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:15 pm
iOggy
The first donation item I had was the ZONY Discman. *grin* It's long gone by now... and I somehow managed to snag an Emo Bag between then and now. Also about a half-dozen of the June 2004 letters (Angel Pendant/Devil Horns), specifically to hoard value. Some Oct '04s (Angel Staff/Demon Pitchfork) for the same reason, and a bunch of Jan 05s just because I can! Plus, ya know, the stuff I'm wearing.

The first donations I actually got were the November of '03- the scarves. I bought tail sometime in late novemberish . . . for 11k. biggrin  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:05 am
Wow i've only been here sence, let see, second of march this year. I think I joined the guild the day i joined gaia Oo. i've only donated once, and with my bad luck of corse I forgot what day it was and I wound up donateing on april first, instead of march. I wound up getting the bug stuff instead of the kiki's which I planned to sell them all. wow I learned quickly Oo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:40 pm
Shizankoff
Wow i've only been here sence, let see, second of march this year. I think I joined the guild the day i joined gaia Oo. i've only donated once, and with my bad luck of corse I forgot what day it was and I wound up donateing on april first, instead of march. I wound up getting the bug stuff instead of the kiki's which I planned to sell them all. wow I learned quickly Oo.

aw man that sucks! xDD The kiki's are definately worth more than the april items. You could of had a nice profit. =P  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:06 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff

aw man that sucks! xDD The kiki's are definately worth more than the april items. You could of had a nice profit. =P

Thanks for rubbing it in mad lol. I was so mad at that, i still got a kiki kitty tho, after i sold 2 of the april items ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:07 am
Yeah, well i got all my donation items by hard work... and browsing.. i didn't pay for any of them.. lol, i'm holding onto this kitty and my staffs for a while yo.  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:15 am
DiddleFreak61387
Yeah, well i got all my donation items by hard work... and browsing.. i didn't pay for any of them.. lol, i'm holding onto this kitty and my staffs for a while yo.
I hear you. 90% of my items I paid with good ole fashion gaia gold. It was til like this recent year that I started playing for them. IN fact in bought my May letters off the exchange.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:40 pm
Masquanade
DiddleFreak61387
I hear you. 90% of my items I paid with good ole fashion gaia gold. It was til like this recent year that I started playing for them. IN fact in bought my May letters off the exchange.

I donated for mine up until February, when my mom canceled her PayPal account. Everything after that has been Exchange-bought.  

iOggy

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:38 pm
DiddleFreak61387

That's how I got all of my stuff. =P  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:31 pm
Behold, my new look!

Items scavenged from my mule.  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:50 pm
iOggy
Behold, my new look!

Items scavenged from my mule.

red
interesting
i like it 3nodding  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games