Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Tipa (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:21 am
"I am from Tipa, I believe it to be an okay place... sorry, am I really talking to a mermaid?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:35 am
Talamea
"I am from Tipa, I believe it to be an okay place... sorry, am I really talking to a mermaid?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kanako
Sora, Roxas & Olette's Cousin

[Tipa, Beach]
Of course you are, Aaron. I would love to see where you're from. I'm Aqua & Ventus's older sister. Kanako said to Aaron as she flapped her tail.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:39 am
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother
"Continue your dreams across the seas."

Time Card: Later...
[Castle Tipa, Roxas's Room]
Roxas walked with Roxanne. Later in Roxas's Room Roxanne, so you can tell some merfolk are naked when we become human? Roxas said to Roxanne as he saw her looking out the window. Roxanne, maybe you can show me some of the people here in the castle? Roxas said to Roxanne

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:31 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

Time Card: Later...
Roxas walked with Roxanne. Later in Roxas's Room Roxanne, so you can tell some merfolk are naked when we become human? Roxas said to Roxanne as he saw her looking out the window. Roxanne, maybe you can show me some of the people here in the castle? Roxas said to Roxanne

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"I may show you them tomorrow as it might be wise to rest before lunch." Roxanne said  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:33 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Talamea

Kanako

[Tipa, Beach]
Of course you are, Aaron. I would love to see where you're from. I'm Aqua & Ventus's older sister. Kanako said to Aaron as she flapped her tail.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"That's amazing, I can't believe that you are an actual mermaid but if you want to see where I come from and live then come ashore and I will give you the legs of a human." Aaron stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:44 pm
Talamea
"I may show you them tomorrow as it might be wise to rest before lunch." Roxanne said

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

Roxas relaxed on his bed. Roxanne, of course. I may take a quick nap. Roxas said to Roxanne as he rested on his bed for a couple of minutes, thinking about his sweetheart Roxanne.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:46 pm
Talamea
"That's amazing, I can't believe that you are an actual mermaid but if you want to see where I come from and live then come ashore and I will give you the legs of a human." Aaron stated.

Kanako

[Tipa, Beach]
That sounds wonderful, Aaron. I would gladly go out with you. Kanako said to Aaron as she accepted his offer which sounded like him asking her on a date as she said kindly to him.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:13 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Talamea

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

Roxas relaxed on his bed. Roxanne, of course. I may take a quick nap. Roxas said to Roxanne as he rested on his bed for a couple of minutes, thinking about his sweetheart Roxanne.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"Okay, I too shall nap" Roxanne went off to her own room  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:15 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Talamea

Kanako

[Tipa, Beach]
That sounds wonderful, Aaron. I would gladly go out with you. Kanako said to Aaron as she accepted his offer which sounded like him asking her on a date as she said kindly to him.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

Aaron used his magic to give Kanako human legs and blushed a whole lot more once the transformation was complete. "Amazing... you look amazing"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:26 pm
Talamea
Aaron used his magic to give Kanako human legs and blushed a whole lot more once the transformation was complete. "Amazing... you look amazing"

Kanako

[Tipa, Beach]
A young woman was sitting on the shore. Kanako sat up straight then gasped in amazement at what she saw, her new human legs and feet. As Kanako is raising her legs up from the water, she gasped again then grew more and more excited. At the end of her new legs, there were small, lovely, and very cute by human standards, real female human barefeet, including All ten toes, heels, arches, and all. Wiggling all ten of her new toes, she gasped again & then laughed about how cute they were. Kanako's feelings were beyond feelings. Thank you, Aaron. Do you think I look beautiful with human legs? They feel amazing. Kanako tried to stand up again but felt wobbly and tingly then looked down at herself, she was naked.

She didn't know how her new human legs and feet worked, the thought of having legs was all new, strange and different to her. She quickly lost her balance and fell over in the water, causing a splash Sorry. I don't know how to use them. They feel so strange and cute. Do human legs feel this weird & unsteady, Aaron? Kanako asked Aaron, while Kanako was naked as she looked at him while Kanako was sitting in the water showing him her human legs and feet.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:42 pm
Aaron went to help her up and keep her balance. "No, they are not supposed to be that wobbly, you just are not used to them yet, also I am sorry for blushing, I'm just mesmerized by your beauty." Aaron said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:00 pm
Talamea
Aaron went to help her up and keep her balance. "No, they are not supposed to be that wobbly, you just are not used to them yet, also I am sorry for blushing, I'm just mesmerized by your beauty." Aaron said.

Kanako

[Tipa, Beach]
That's no problem, Aaron. A naked Kanako said to Aaron as she accepted his hand and was helped up on her wobbly legs then held him for balance. Aaron, so I'm beautiful with both a mermaid tail & on human legs? Kanako asked as she looked at her feet in the sand, while holding him so she can balance on her wobbly legs, it was like she was hugging him then blushed

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:20 pm
"You are very beautiful with legs and with a tail... anything here to cover you up with? can't go through the town naked." Said Aaron  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:28 pm
Talamea
"You are very beautiful with legs and with a tail... anything here to cover you up with? can't go through the town naked." Said Aaron

Kanako

[Tipa, Beach]
Aaron, maybe that could work? A naked Kanako said to Aaron as she saw a sail sheet and rope. Then as she was holding on to Aaron her balance became steady. Aaron, how is one able to move on these human legs? Oh and do you like my Sapphire Flower hairclip & bracelet? I got them on my 17th Birthday. Kanako asked as walking on human legs was next, she tried to move but stumbled as she was caught by Aaron then blushed since Kanako was naked.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:42 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Talamea

Kanako

[Tipa, Beach]
Aaron, maybe that could work? A naked Kanako said to Aaron as she saw a sail sheet and rope. Then as she was holding on to Aaron her balance became steady. Aaron, how is one able to move on these human legs? Oh and do you like my Sapphire Flower hairclip & bracelet? I got them on my 17th Birthday. Kanako asked as walking on human legs was next, she tried to move but stumbled as she was caught by Aaron then blushed since Kanako was naked.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

Aaron still holding her steady. "Put one leg in front of the other, left leg forward, right leg forward"  
Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games