Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:56 am
Hiei stared and Neko as she refused to listen to him again, for the third or fourth time. He snarled under his breath as she left again and moved watching her leave and stood up. He was feeling better now for sure and just needed the rest and he got that, well between fighting with Neko on and off about this whole thing. It had caused a lot of tension in the castle as well and had angered him enough that his majin form was taking form. He stood on his balcony watching Neko leave for now, his green skin and eyes showing as he stared at her leaving. " Stupid Cat, Never listens to me even when I'm right." He grumbled and his eyes narrowed as she walked away.

Akuro moved slowly playing with Isuna's fingers and kissing her a few times and tilting his head trying to think. " I would love to have a family with you, But it's so rare and hard for a vampire to get someone pregnant. It takes a lot of love and timing for that..." He said and glanced toward her. " Ai is great for a child, But I wish I had my own, You know?" He said and moved pulling her closer to him and playing with her hand again. " It just might take forever" He frowned.

Jen moved sitting around the table at Kazuhiro's and eating some snacks and having some drinks. " Mom and Dad are fighting eh?" Jen asked looking at Kazu and Iaffrette. He shifted a little leaning back and putting his arm around Cillia as they sat there. " Have they been fighting like this for awhile?" Jen asked looking at them.

Kazu moved walking back over, he was wearing a long sleeve shirt and black cargo pants. His burn on his face and hands looking better because of Isuna. He shifted and shrugged. " Probably since my shop blew up. But just off and on and small things. I think there both under a lot of stress and Hiei wants one thing and Neko wants another one and just. They'll get over it. Not like they can leave eachother. They'll have to figure it out. They have mate marks so they can't just walk away but there both to ******** stubborn to listen to that mark." Kazu explained and sat down beside Iaffrette.

"....they have marks?" Jen didn't even know that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:24 pm
Neko paused, feeling eyes on her back. She rubbed the mark on her shoulder a moment and sighed before turning around and looking up over at the balcony. She stared a long moment before blowing out a stream of smoke and gave a two fingered salute before turning back around and starting to walk again. She had been keeping it quite that she couldn't shadow travel yet. She'd kept her wounds closed and sped up their healing so porting was off the table for now. "Maybe he wont notice...." she muttered. Taking another drag she huffed and kept walking trying to seem uncaring. "Idiot...thinking I can't handle this...who does he think he is..."

Iaffrette sat at the table, a cup of coffee between her hands. "It seems like they but heads more often then they use too. But they always end up finding middle ground eventually." She shrugged.

Cillia leaned into Jen, nursing a bottle of beer and frowning. "Last time they fought like this was the war I think. They came out the better for it though."

Isuna nodded, a foxish knowing smile on her lips as she looked up. "Well...maybe not forever, Love..." she watched him, waiting to see when realization registered with him. She'd known for a few days but had to wait for him to get back. She hadnt told anyone else yet either.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:21 pm
Hiei- —- no Majin stood on the balcony staring at her and rolled his eyes taking a step back into his office as she walked away and slammed the door behind him and sat there trying to think. He looked down staring at the floor before kicking the desk. “ God forsaken cat! Never ******** listens to me and gonna get herself ******** killed.” He snarled more to himself venting before he stood up and gathered his things and turned to leave. He wasn’t just gonna let her go, that was stupid. She couldn’t handle is before and she wasn’t even shadow porting? She was walking? Did she think he was stupid? Seriously he knew how much she’d rather shadow port than ******** walk. She wasn’t ready to do this again. He shifted a little before he ran and his speed was greater and it didn’t taken him long to have gotten ahead and had his arms crossed waiting a few miles up the path for her, staring at her as she came close. If she could have even felt him run by. She wasn’t ready to ******** go.

Kazu moved playing with his own cup of coffee, he’d truly been trying to stay away from booze and drugs and even though he struggled he was doing better. He shifted playing with his coffee and frowned. “ I think there just a lot of tension right now and they need to talk it out or ******** or fight. Seriously they went from a like relaxed relationship to being in a serious now ruling together relationship and they both don’t understand that things are changing. “ Kaxu explained.

Jen sighed and pulled his beer up to his lips and shrugged. “ it’s a little annoying, in sure they’ll do something and be okay again. Plus isn’t there some formal at the castle coming up soon? They both have to attend that properly.” Jen pointed out,

Akuro laid there holding Isuna close to him before blinking and letting it sink in before grabbing her and hugging her” What the hell! Seriously!? We’re gonna gonna have our own kid!?” He asked with a big smile on his face and moved kissing her a few times. “ that’s great! I’m...I’m gonna be a father!”  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:38 pm
Neko ears flicked, hearing the balcony door echo in the air. "********. Be pissed, maybe you'll calm down while I'm gone." She muttered, annoyed, pinching the cigarette between her lips and staring at the ground as a breeze blew by. "I'm a god damn assassin damnit! I well known, well paid assassin!" She finally vented out loud, taking the cigarette from her mouth and dropping it before stomping on it and gritting her teeth. "Not some stay at home, throne sitting queen that has to be ******** coddled!" She growled and stomped forward. Pinching the bridge of her nose snd trying to calm down. "******** bullshit." She continued, muttering once in awhile. She turned to look over her shoulder once more at the palace before turning forward and walking, almost directly into Majin. She stopped, blinked, and looked up at him flatly, ears immidiately flicking back. "Oh for ******** sake...."

Isuna smiled, laughing as he kissed snd hugged her. "Yeah. I found out while you were on that last job. I was just as surprised. And happy. It's still early though. I was gunna go see Kurama in a couple weeks to figure out if it's a boy or girl." She explained happily, hugging him back and smiling wide. "Ai will be a big sister too." She grinned.

Iaffrette nodded. "They will figure it out, nothing to worry about. I am sure in a day or so things will go back to normal." She sipped her coffee, and rested her Chin on her hand. "I'll be going to hell in a day or so to rekindle my flame, mother also has something to discuss. Theres been a rash of denizens making their way here into demon world apparently."

Cillia raised a brow. "How does that happen? I thought denizens were souls that didnt have a physical body outside of hell?"

Iaffrette shrugged. "Spells, charms, and the like can do all sorts of things."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:02 pm
Majin shifted staring at Neko and kept his arms crossed, he looked pissed. “ is that what you think I do? ******** coddle you? No, I don’t. I let you still live your assassin life as free as you want too” he snarled and moved walking over and picked Neko up throwing her over his shoulder and walking. “ and the only ******** reason I was against you going back out is because you can’t port anywhere. I’m not stupid. I know you can’t port out. You have no escape plan” he snapped and kept walking. “ I sent Mukuro to deal with the last of them. “ he added walking. “ if you have such an issue with your life now a days and being with me is such a ******** chore. Off me and break the marks.” He said dully as he walked. “ I don’t know what your issue is lately but whatever it is as made me angry and caused me to back lash on you. So smart the ******** up.” He snapped.

Akuro smiles and kisses her a few more times wnd moved giving her a few more and sitting up and looking at her. “ I don’t care what the fender it is. I’m just so excited. We have to tell Ai when she’s back from School!” He said so excited. “ are you gonna tell Neko?”

Kaxu moved leaning back and crossing his arms and turned to look toward Iaffrette. “ can I come to hell with you? I need to speak to your mother and check out some leads on something.”

Jen shifted and leaned on Cillia and chuckled. “ you just wanna show at the market place, Liar. Anyway I can come to hell with you lala. I haven’t been there for awhile and is like to rekindle as well. I just don’t have my key right now...I lost it” he said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:45 pm
Neko took a step back. "What are you-Hey!" She tensed as she was picked up, in shock as Majin started back toward the castle, and apparently wasnt pulling any punches when it came to calling her out. "Put me down a**! I'm a grown a** adult, I can walk on my own!" She growled, tails puffed up as she looked up at the back of his head. She frowned, not having much a leg to stand on for argument. Still being carried like she was wasn't helping her mood, especially as he accused her of not looking her current life. "******** hell! Is that what you ******** think?! Look here idiot, this is ******** new to me. I'm use to doing things the way I've been doing them for decades! How about you ******** ask next time instead of ******** assuming!" Her tails flicked, smacking him in the face out of annoyance. "I feel like a ******** house cat lately! It's different and I'm not adjusting well and its put me in a ******** mood!" She spilled. Filter gone and just unloading everything that had been bugging her lately. "Things arent always about you ya know!"

Iduna nodded, laughing a bit and cuddling up to Him. "Yeah, once she's back and situated. I think I should tell Kurama first...hes the only family I really have. I feel like he should know." She kissed him, moving to sit up.

Cillia smiled. "You guys have fun, I'll have to go back to the puppet lands and get dome mord work done sadly."

Iaffrette frowned. "Is that Raiden character still lurking around?" She asked, not a fan of the guy at all.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:00 pm
Majin moved walking into the castle and dropped Neko on the ground in there bedroom and looked at her, crossing his arms. " And you don't think all this change has done anything to me? I felt bad keeping you locked up idiot. But I'm paranoid you may no ******** return. How do you think that makes me feel as a mate? Watching you leave and maybe not return?" He snapped and stared at her and felt the smack and looked to the side before pushing her back into the wall. " I get it, this isn't your ideal life and the change hasn't been easy and I'm sorry this isn't what you wanted." He snapped and stared at her before pushing her into the wall again and kissing her, putting his leg between hers. " But you need to voice your issues and not keep them ******** locked up. I can't read you. Cat."

Akuro shifted laying on the bed and nodded. " Yes you are right. Let Kurama know before the others. But you'll have to let them know eventually as you'll have to take work off in the future and I guess get Kazu here." He said with a laugh. He moved a little stretching and laid there looking at Isuna.

Jen sighed and kissed Cillia. " But I don't want you going back there. Can't you stay with me, one last night and I'll take you home in the morning?" He asked looking at her playing with her hand slowly. His head turned and growled slightly, maybe it was the hound. " I hate that douchbag. My hound almost ripped his head off yesterday"

Kazu sighed and dropped his head to the side." I tried to kill him twice. I seriously think he bounces back to much. I tried a strong drug and accident stabbed him. Nothing." Kazu mumbled under his breath nurisng his coffee.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:42 pm
She stepped back, growling a bit as he forced her against the wall. "Dumbass! That's not what I-Mmf!?" She blinked, the kiss shutting her up for a second. She looked at him and huffed, pushing against his chest with both hands. "And you need to stop assuming I'm not going to come back. It's a risk. It's the same risk everyone takes. I've told you before, I'm not going anywhere, and I ******** meant it." Her ears flicked, still pressing firmly against his chest, though he didn't seem to be budging. It was hard to stay mad when he was that close. His leg placement was disyracting too. She shifted her weight, trying to get him to move.

Isuna nodded. "Yeah, I'll tell them soon. I just want to make sure everything is alright first." She smiled, looking over her shoulder at him. "I'm not entirely sure what to expect." She admitted.

Cillia nodded, looking up at Jen snd pressing into him a bit." Of course, one more night won't hurt." She grinned, looking up at Jencho.
. "I'm not sure why you guys dislike him so muh. I've never had any issues with him. Though I'll be the first to admit it would be nice if he stayed out of the palace while I'm working. Or when Jen cones by.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:50 pm
Majin shifted and didn't move and kissed her hard again and resting his head on hers and stared at her with his yellow eyes. " Then, Next time I leave this castle for work. You cannot get angry at me. It's a risk after all. See this two way street we opened up here?" He asked and moved not letting her get away from him and shifted his knee slowly teasing her lightly with knee and smirked. " You gonna hit me again? I didn't mind when you got a little feisty like that Kitkat." He said with hot breath in her ear.

Akuro nodded and moved rubbing his naked chest and sat there thinking and just smiled. " I'm just really excited. Time won't go fast enough." He said with a small smile turning into a smirk. He moved slowly getting off the bed finally and looking for clean cloths to change into. " I have a really small job to do and then I'll be home. Maybe we can have dinner? The three of us?" He asked hoping to see Ai as well.

Jen chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I'm glad you be coming home with me for one more night." He said with a smirk and waved his hand after at Kazu. " He pissed me off the other day when I was there I let me wereform out. s**t did he almost s**t his pants." Jen said with a chuckle.

Kazu smirked and leaned back a little. " I showed him my Void form the one time and he did s**t his pants I'm pretty sure." Kazu said laughing and moved playing with his coffee. " Dude, Raiden is such a little b***h and his trying to get into your pants hard." Kazu explained and waved his hand slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:37 am
A muffled sound of protest escaped her that sounded suspiciously like a moan of pleasure as he kissed her hard again. She stared back at him as he broke it, green eyes slit and bright as she frowned, though her cheeks were dusted rosey. "Fine. I get it..." she turned her head slightly, looking away, biting her lip and moving her hips slightly as he teased her, closing her eyes as he breathed against her. She pushed against his chest again, though it was a half assed effort from the last time, and trying to move away from him only served to press her against him more. She was effectively pinned. "I just might. I havent decided yet." She bit back.

"Sounds good. I'll wait til your home, then we can tell Ai together." She smiled and moved off the bed herself. "What's the job?" She asked, curious.

Cillia blinked, seeming surprised at Kazus statement. "Really?! Geezus hes doing a terrible job of it then! Well that makes things awkward..." she sighed, finishing her drink. "Now I just feel stupid, I hadn't thought that was his goal. I've been pretty open about my relationship with Jencho. Its not like it's a secret or anything. The entire palace and most of the city knows who Jen is..."

Iaffrette smirked. "Which is why we all dislike him so much. He knows full well you belong to some one else. He simply does not care." She explained  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:56 am
Majin shifted but not a whole lot. He keep her pretty pushed back on that wall and wasn't gonna move her till he knew she was staying there with him. He shifted his knee again a little higher so she was rocking on that as he moved his hands down to her hips and digging into them lightly for now before kissing her neck and slowly making his way down her chest. " You don't seem to be trying to push me away anymore. Kitkat" He said with a chuckle, he moved his hand slowly from her hip to the front of her and lightly rubbed over the fabric of her clothing as he pulled his leg down gently.

Akuro moved looking around for blue jeans and pulled on his black dress shirt and grabbed his hat pulling it on and moved playing with the metal ring around his finger from Isuna, he used to always play with his cross in the morning but that now layed between Isunas breast so the ring was his new fidget thing. " I'm not sure, Hiei left the file for me on his desk. He said it wouldn't take me long. I should be back by end of school time." He explained.

Kazu rolled his eyes as he moved taking the rest of his coffee. " Seriously Cil. You didn't notice? His always walking behind you to stare at that cute little a** of yours and always trying to get you alone. " Kazu said dully and leaned back before he heard knocking and sighed. " And back to work." He grumbled and moved kissing Iaffrette and heading to the shop side.

Jen moved a little and held Cillia's hand and smiled, rather sweetly too. " if he tries anything, I'll eat him." He said, big smile on his face. Maybe more hound showing then he planned. " Why is there a lighting demon even living in puppet lands anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:59 pm
There was an audible moan that slipped from her as he dug his fingers into her hips. She tilted her head back, closing her her eyes snd refocusing. What were they fighting about again? Something stupid. She looked back down as his hand moved, her fingers curling into the fabric of his shirt. "Shut up and kiss me, you a**." She smirked, pulling him in to kiss him, biting his lip hard. He wanted to be rough, fine. Two could play that game. She shifted, trying to turn them so she had him pinned to the wall instead.

Isuna nodded, getting dressed. "Sounds good. I'll call Kurama today and meet him a bit later to fill him in." She pulled on her shirt and pants before walking over and standing on her tip toes to kiss him, smiling happily. "I love you...and I'm really looking forward to our family. Be safe today."

Cillia smiled nervously, looking up at Jens nonchalant expression as he mentioned eating Raiden. "He said he was visiting to learn from the mages. As acting ruler, I was trying to be hospitable and show him around. He was curious about puppet masters so I showed him a few things there too..."

Iaffrette shook her head. "I do not recommend being alone with him any more than necissary. Keep your dolls with you." She suggested, moving to stand to wash up the mugs.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:37 pm
Majin only laughed and felt the woman pull on his shirt and bit his lip and that was enough to get him unfocused for a few minutes and he had his back to the wall and took a small surprised breath and he tilted his head to the side as the woman teased him. Where they fighting? He couldn't remember anymore, maybe they had been....right now it didn't matter. He let out a small moan and tilted his head to the side and touched his lip after where she had bit it and it bled slowly. " What where we fighting about again?" He joked and moved his hands down from her hips to her tights and picked her up so she would be at his waist and moved walking them toward his bed.

Akuro smiled and kissed the fox back slowly, his hand rubbing her cheek softly and he smirked. " I am very excited as well, My love. " He moved picking up his guns and grabbed his leather bag and turned to leave at this point.

" he should learn from different mages and screw off. I get the worst gut feeling from him." Jen said and moved picking up the empty beer bottles. " Anyway, Let's let Iaffrette and Kazu get to work. You and I can go wander around or something." Jen offered.

Kazu sighed and moved talking to someone at the counter and shook his head and slowly picked up a small bag from a black box and slid it over and took the wade of cash. " Of course, Thank you. Have a great night." Kazu said before putting the cash in a small bag and watching the guy leave before turning to head toward the living part of his place and tossed the bag toward Iaffrette. " Hey, Store that for me after? It's todays making. I have two medical clients and didn't wanna forget to take that out of the shop. Love you." Kazu said and shut the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:47 pm
Her hand trailed down and groped him as she got him against the wall, her free hand pressing his hip back, and digging in to hold him. She smirked, locking her legs around him as he hoisted her up, and wrapping her arms around his shoulders, leaning in to kiss his collar and neck, biting down in a few spots, leaving marks. "Something stupid." She answered between them.

Isuna waved. "Be safe." She turned back, grabbing her cell and texted Kurama. /free for lunch today? My treat./ she smirked feeling a bit odd about texting him. She never really knew where she stood with Kurama but still considered him a close friend regardless. She moved and brushed out her hair, before braiding it and clipping it up.

Iaffrette raised a brow and sighed, going to do as asked. "You two enjoy the rest of your day. Jencho, I'll see you tomorrow to head back to hell." She waved and headed away with the bag.

Cillia nodded, and got up to leave with him. "I'll ask the college of mages to work with him from here on out. No worries." She smoothed her skirts and waited for him before heading toward the door.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:02 pm
Majin chuckled and let out another moan from the woman gripping him and once at the bed dropped her down on it, untangling her legs from around his waist as he moved and pulled off his shirt and slipped out of his pants and crawled on her, he moved tugging at her tight pants and through them over his shoulders before getting between her legs and going down on her, his tongue working fast as he shoved two fingers in not giving her much tome to adjust to it and he shifted his free hand into her stomach and once and awhile looked up at her. It wasn’t long before he pulled his fingers out and ran his tongue over the sweet juice and crawled to be able to kiss her and kiss her arm also biting and leaving marks on her. “ We should fight more often if it leads to this every time” he joked.

Akuro waved and left.

The fox stared at his phone and blinked before leaning back on his desk and texted back. / this is a random surprise! I am free later on if you wanna meet up/ he texted back and turned back to some paperwork.

Jen shifted and hugged Iaffrette and nodded. “ I’ll see you here tomorrow to head to Hell, tell Kazu to try and take a day off or something. Looks like the kid needs it! “ Jen laughed and waved taking Cillia hand and chucked turning to kiss her. “ What would you like to do, my princess?” he asked.

Kazu was sitting on the shop waiting for his client.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games