Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:42 pm
Hmph, it figures, the moment he gets fully healed from that incident and he is already scheming. stare Taking a sip of her own drink she goes to check on her phone for any business updates or messages. So what scene are we at with the film?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:49 pm
"Hm, let's see... Tes and I had our dinner -slash- fight scene, did the scene with Psy and having tea and tarts...I think the courtroom scene is next. Should be entertaining, after the improv I did in the last scene. lol "

She laughed at the memory of dragging Miro into the monster truck and the ride over to the castle.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:05 pm
If you did the tarts already wouldn't that mean that the croquet scene is next before the court scene? Either way should be interesting. Didn't something happen with Tes though? confused She takes a sip of her drink and with a wave of her hand brings around chairs for everyone since they were chilling. She summons imps to bring them food while they chat.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:40 pm
"Yeah, I accidentally cut him with my sword during our scene. Then he started acting weird...like he really thinks Psy and Gio are royalty and so on. And, I'm not sure why he and Franco are so buddy buddy right now either."

She took a seat and pulled the coat over her legs. Goddamn snow. stressed  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:00 pm
Oooooooh and this time I can't be blamed for it! Good going Aya! That's what you get for blessing a blade while you were possessed. cool She could feel the angel blushing furiously out of embarrassment as she sipped her drink.

Oh come now stop egging the poor thing she and I have been through many manners of Hell recently. talk2hand

And with that look Franco gave you, ya just might have some other manners to deal with. The elf focused closely on finishing her drink as the tips of her ears turned pink before making another one. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:06 pm
"Hmph, Franco. stressed That man makes me crazy, all the time referring to us MW ladies as 'earners'," she made air quotes in the air for emphasis, "After all this time, I'm not sure if he's messing with me or if he's really that dense. rolleyes "

She shook her now empty glass, "How's about a refill? That's damn tasty, what either was. lol "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:16 pm
Lia happily takes the glass and tops Kat off. It's called a Pink ********. You know me and my fruity drinks. wink

Anira raises her eyebrow in slight confusion. I am sorry since I have not been around the man as long as you two have and I am still a little unaware of some human modern terms. What exactly do you mean when you say he refers us as....."earners"? She mimics Kat's gesture but in a slower unsure manner.

Oh honey you don't want to know. We still need to get through this film with everyone in one piece. sweatdrop She hands the glass back to Kat before topping herself off.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:27 pm
She took the drink back and raised it in a silent toast before taking a sip.

"Yeah Anira, take Lia's word on that. lol So, enough about the annoying Italian, what have y'all been up to? biggrin "

Hopefully changing the subject will divert attention from her conversation with Franco.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:46 pm
Anira makes a suspicious face at them but drops the subject. She may have to ask Justin or Hauk at another time since they would be most likely more open with her. Or even Psy herself.

Well after the body swapping prank I did and the incident following afterwards. Apparently 'Nira here gets herself possessed by a Shadow Goddess from Norrath. Ayami was apparently possessed at a much earlier time by Taus's little leftover residue snake demon and so me and Leko did a MAJOR overhaul of exorcism a bit ago. I hope the Hatter ain't expected to do much more than parlor tricks in the next couple scenes because I. AM. EXHAUSTED. gonk Downs her drink and tops off again. The imps return with trays of food for them to nibble off of. I haven't done magic like that since I worked for Maab.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:36 pm
Listens to Hauk. He’s probably right. Anira isn’t your typical gal and just because Kat cheated on him doesn’t mean Anira would. Yeah you’re probably right. I mean Kat is like the community bicycle. Every dude in the 5 state area has probably has a spin. Just wish I would have known that in the first place. stare Thanks, Bro. Smacks Hauk on the shoulder with a fist.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:43 pm
Considering Hauk was one of the many that "had a spin" with Kat he kept his mouth shut to help Showcase focus on calming down. Jerking his thumb toward wardrobe he starts shifting in that direction. So you coming to watch the torture or what? I swear Rev has been trying to pimp me out again because Sergus and the other guy have been giving me the eye off and on the last time I was here. gonk I could use the bro backup in case one of them start to get handsy. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:49 pm
You got it!! Backup secured. cool Considering Hauk is about 7 foot tall, he’s unsure exactly why he would need backup. But, he’s happy to lend a hand to a Bro. Lead the way! biggrin  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:53 pm
Sweet, now I feel all official as an actor with a bodyguard on hand. rofl They head off to wardrobe to get fitted for the next scene. Meanwhile he catches Showcase up on the latest with his own lady and possibly watching the next football game at the Fae's Den back in Manortown.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:33 pm
*getting bored now, wanders away from the window in search of something to eat*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:29 pm
*thinks about that sword more*
I mean... maybe I should look at it again now that I'm whole.
I'm worried what may have been in that curse/blessing.

Might have to torture Taus to make him squeal!

*The Angle inside silently weeps at the loss of her demon child*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games