Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:43 pm
Shadow - Dragon

The legendary lotto will not be occurring more often. The advisement that you shouldn't roll if you don't want the legendary is not anything new. When the lotto was made, we asked that as a courtesy, people not roll for legendaries if they didn't really want them, but upon seeing more and more people rolling for the legendary "just because" and completely disregarding that request, we edited the lotto once again, further stressing this courtesy and also adding a limit on competitive legendaries to dissuade people from doing it any more. Furthermore, we set it to happen every three months because legendaries are supposed to be rare, and so having a lotto every month or every other month would be too frequent of a giveaway. However we wanted to have a consistent opportunity for a random legendary to be given away as well, so every three months seemed like a fair number, considering that, as Lia said, we have, and will, occasionally hold events with legendaries as a prize on top of the lotto, and of course there's also shards to collect and achievements to work towards for a legend of choice as well, so there are many opportunities to get a legendary.

Secondly, yes, you can choose to give away or trade legendary summon items if you wish, though if you got them competitively, they would still count towards your 3 competitive legendaries regardless of whether you have them still or not.

However, that being said, no, it is not an excuse to try and get a summoning item that you don't want, to use as a bargaining chip to get a legendary that you do want. That's simply not okay. If you don't want the legendary, out of courtesy and respect for the other members of this guild, you should bow out of this lotto and allow those who actually want the legend to have a shot at getting it and using it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:02 pm
Just wanted to say that the update to the capture rates is really good. It actually feels like Ultra balls can be considered Ultra now. Been hoping for this for a long while, so good job.  

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:52 pm
So....will the April event be expanding past April or not? There was that poll but with only three days left I'll start moving my characters towards the exit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:58 pm
Shadow - Dragon
So....will the April event be expanding past April or not? There was that poll but with only three days left I'll start moving my characters towards the exit.

It looks like it will be lasting one extra week. We just haven't made the announcement yet.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:30 pm
Heeeeeyyyy….

So I was wondering in terms of the guild itself, exactly what the timeline is in regards to actions done by the pre-existing Pokemon criminal teams? Like what is exactly considered canon? I wanted to know for the sake of a character who I intend to have some history with one of the teams, but I’ve kind of seen and received mixed information concerning exactly what has and hasn’t happened. So how are they being treated?

For example, are the game actions canon to some degree? Or for the sake of the guild timeline, they’ve never occurred at all and the teams just exist and kind of operate as we see fit? Or have they indeed occurred, but the timeline is kind of an alternate future setting, where the teams are once more returning to try something different?

I’d just like to know for my own peace of mind. It’s a bit hard for me to build a character to include these elements without really knowing where they stand in reference to the guild world itself. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:53 am
Can you just remove an HM move with one you gain while leveling up or is it like the games where you have to see someone to forget the move?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:49 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Can you just remove an HM move with one you gain while leveling up or is it like the games where you have to see someone to forget the move?

It would be silly to make people go to a special place to remove an HM, so trainers can just replace an HM move if they want.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:29 pm
Razpitan
Heeeeeyyyy….

So I was wondering in terms of the guild itself, exactly what the timeline is in regards to actions done by the pre-existing Pokemon criminal teams? Like what is exactly considered canon? I wanted to know for the sake of a character who I intend to have some history with one of the teams, but I’ve kind of seen and received mixed information concerning exactly what has and hasn’t happened. So how are they being treated?

For example, are the game actions canon to some degree? Or for the sake of the guild timeline, they’ve never occurred at all and the teams just exist and kind of operate as we see fit? Or have they indeed occurred, but the timeline is kind of an alternate future setting, where the teams are once more returning to try something different?

I’d just like to know for my own peace of mind. It’s a bit hard for me to build a character to include these elements without really knowing where they stand in reference to the guild world itself. sweatdrop

Sorry for the wait!
We put together a thread for the guild's canon of the villain teams for everyone to view.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:10 pm
Vigilia

No worries and thank you! Much appreciation to the mods for doing that! x3  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:15 am
Koukaze

I forgot to account for the level boost Sheena would have being passed level twenty. I'll be adding in that in my next post. But, do gym leader Pokémon also have level boosts?  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:25 am
Jewel of Antares
Koukaze

I forgot to account for the level boost Sheena would have being passed level twenty. I'll be adding in that in my next post. But, do gym leader Pokémon also have level boosts?

Yes, Gym Leaders get the level bonus as well. But since Take Down doesn't deal reduced or extra damage they cancel each other out. I've gone ahead already, however, and added in the attack and defence bonus from Sheena's attack  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:28 am
So you guys have read the route descriptions for that stretch of sea between Slateport and Sootopolis in Hoenn, right? Mei and I are gonna assume that you guys don't want Tsubin and Otani swimming themselves back home to Pacifidlog from Slateport in the case they both happened to forget something back there. :'3  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:25 am
Jin the Shadow Wolf
So you guys have read the route descriptions for that stretch of sea between Slateport and Sootopolis in Hoenn, right? Mei and I are gonna assume that you guys don't want Tsubin and Otani swimming themselves back home to Pacifidlog from Slateport in the case they both happened to forget something back there. :'3

Apologies, it seems we have that half of hoenn kind of bungled up.
and lol, strong currents should be preventing people from going to pacifidlog from slateport.
Thank you for mentioning that, we will look into fixing it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:10 am
Do I just apply a Crystal Shard to my pokemon or do I need to announce it somewhere?  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:54 am
SuperOniBlue
Do I just apply a Crystal Shard to my pokemon or do I need to announce it somewhere?

You can apply it to the Pokemon right away, but you will need to make mention of it somewhere in your post to let us know that you have used it  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games