Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:34 pm
horrible D<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:33 pm
stare crying  

~violet faerie~
Crew

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:47 pm
OMG!!! MY DAD IS SUCH A ******** SON OF A b***h!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream HE'S PULLING THE WHOLE "IF YOU DON'T GO TO CHURCH WITH ME YOU CAN'T HANG OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHEN YOU WANT TO GO PLACES OR USE THE CAR ONCE YOU GET YOUR LICENCE." BUT HE KNOWS I HATE THE RELIGION s**t WITH A PASSION! THAT'S WHY I MADE HIM TAKE ME OUT OF THE ******** CHRISTIAN SCHOOL I WAS IN. *jumps up and down* I HATED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.... AND NOW HE'S TRYING TO INTERIGATE ME AND IT IS MAKING ME EVEN MORE MAD! WHY CAN'T HE GET IT THROUGH HIS HEAD THAT I HATE EVRTHING THAT THAT HAS TO DO WITH RELIGION OR ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH IT!?!?!?!?!?!? I WISH HE WOULD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!!!! *kickes wall* THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE MANY REASONS THAT I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS FRUCKING HOUSE SO BAD!!!!!! MY "DAD" AND ALL HIS STUPID "BELIEVES" THAT ARE THE POLAR OPPOSITES OF MINE. WE ARE JUST TOO DIFFERENT AND HE WON'T LET THAT GO JUST CAUSE I'M NOT JUST LIKE HIM. *punches wall*(which makes me want to blast the Three Days Grace" song "just like you." ) BUT I ******** HATE THAT RELIGION s**t AND HE'S TRYING TO FORCE IT ON ME AND I HATE IT!!!!!!!! scream scream scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!
(I'm only a little PISSED OFF if you can't tell.) evil  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:44 pm
*sigh* white kids.

lmao xd xd xd  

Syrotek
Crew

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:55 pm
Iyamashi
*sigh* white kids.

lmao xd xd xd

what's that suppose to mean?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:49 pm
just saying. kids need to learn some manners in this age. =P  

Syrotek
Crew

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:08 pm
Iyamashi
just saying. kids need to learn some manners in this age. =P

I seriously hope you're not talking about me cause my dad has no right to force HIS religious theories onto me if I don't like it or want it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:24 pm
Iya that made me laugh so hard. lol 'Speciallya bout teh white kid last night. You know that one guy I was telling you about. He did the same rant like she did in FRONT of me in FRONT of his mom :/ xDDDD

I was like. White people rofl mad D

~violet faerie~
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:52 pm
To volley: sorry, but yes i am. parents have the right to enforce whatever they want on you while you're a kid. it's up to you to grow up and open yourself to the world. 16 is hardly mature enough to handle the world by yourself. however, if you insist that he would not pressure you anymore, then go and live on your own. can't handle that? then don't complain about what's right and wrong. =P

To violet: let just hope we will never have to understand their concepts. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:57 pm
Iyamashi
To volley: sorry, but yes i am. parents have the right to enforce whatever they want on you while you're a kid. it's up to you to grow up and open yourself to the world. 16 is hardly mature enough to handle the world by yourself. however, if you insist that he would not pressure you anymore, then go and live on your own. can't handle that? then don't complain about what's right and wrong. =P

To violet: let just hope we will never have to understand their concepts. xD

I'm just saying I hate it when they try to tell me how to live my life as far as who to be, what to think, and how to act. Can't he tell that I'm different from him and that if I totally dissagree with something like that to not push it and respect my descision on the matter? I don't like it and why should I have to sit through something like that when they make me want to punch them all in their faces, knock some common sense into them and give them a peice of my mind. you can't force religion onto any one. If some one doesn't agree w/ you on the subject or hate it all in general you have to respect that. It's their choice and my parents aren't getting that. If anything they are driving me farther and farther way.  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:09 pm
Alright.
I'm gonna knock this b***h the ******** out.
I don't do anything on or off the bus for her to have anyright to ******** with me.
I don't want to start a fight, but if she touches me, all hell is gonna break loose.
And I'm not the one who's gonna hit ground.
I've put up with her bullshit [[and the bullshit of the rest of the back]] for 3 days.
At least 25% of the kids in the back know I'm not someone you wanna ******** around with.
I guesss she's gonna have to find out all on her own.
[/rant]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:16 pm
To volley: one question, are you going to have kids?  

Syrotek
Crew

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:27 am
Iyamashi
To volley: one question, are you going to have kids?
hopefully, then again I don't really have a boyfriend to begin with... OH Vinh?! redface <- He be mine people! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:03 pm
Holy s**t.
I think I might cry.
My best friend in the ENTIRE ******** world
[[Bethany BAKA-CHAN]]
Is moving.
I know what you're thinking:
"Oh that's not so bad. Just a tiny change in driving distance. Get over it."
Hell no.
It's out of state.
She's moving to ********> TEXAS.
I'm like.. seriously heart broken.
This girl is like a sister to me.
I swear, you'd think we really were blood related.
-sigh-
I don't know what I'm going to do without this girl.

I love ya, hun.
I'm really gonna miss you.
:[

Viva la Courtney
Crew

p934

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:34 pm
Wow, that's really hard. I know it was really bad for me when I moved recently. I still miss all my friends. (except volley...hee hee just kidding! heart ) And it's even harder when a friend moves and you're left behind. Hopefully you'll be able to visit or something.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games