Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:57 pm
The following Soquili were given to Kamiki and I from Kiara Lime, and we would like to give full ownership back to Kiara Lime:

Trevor:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Minx:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:58 pm
Sabin Duvert
The following Soquili were given to Kamiki and I from Kiara Lime, and we would like to give full ownership back to Kiara Lime:

Trevor:

Minx:

agreed!  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:00 pm
I am returning full ownership of the following Soquili to Kiara Lime:

China:

Artemis

Bright Eyes

Keelin -

Tristan -

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:47 pm
Kamiki
I am returning full ownership of the following Soquili to Kiara Lime:

China:

Artemis

Bright Eyes

Keelin -

Tristan -

Agreeing to this *hugs tight* thank you so much, omgosh i missed you both and it's great to talk again  

Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:49 pm
Sabin Duvert
I am offering FULL ownership of these soquili back to Kiara Lime.
She had left Gaia and given these to me. I am returning them in full to her:

Apollo:
+ Rose (fox): User Image / User Image

Flynn:
Heart:

Sari:

Omen:

*hugs even more* Agreed, Thank you both!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:02 am
Kiara Lime
Sabin Duvert
I am offering FULL ownership of these soquili back to Kiara Lime.
She had left Gaia and given these to me. I am returning them in full to her:

Apollo:

*hugs even more* Agreed, Thank you both!
I agree to returning full ownership back to Kiara  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:36 am
Leez0rz
Sabin Duvert
User Image

I'm extending a co-ownership of Mansi to Leez0rz
(full ownership was given to me on the previous page, and agreed to at the to of this page).

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Sabin has full RP rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC Rp ability
- Both owners have the right to enter Mansi into contests/raffles such as Wishing Stars, RP contests, etc.

Breeding

- Leez0rz has rights to her first breeding. She will be the primary control of this breeding, with first pick rights. At Sabin's discretion, he may join in on this breeding as a secondary, but otherwise, it will not count against him and he will have no basket rights.
- The rest of the breedings belong to Sabin

Life-Altering/Major Decisions
- Lifemating, skinwalkering, and in other major decisions, Sabin has the final word
- Leez0rz may give up rights to Sabin, but may not transfer her portion of the co-ownership to another user
- Sabin has the right to dissolve the co-ownership at his discretion

Agreed!

This co-ownership was set up to allow Leez0rz to continue trying for breeding attempts when Kiara left Gaia.

Leez got the breeding, and Kiara's back so as Leez & I discussed, we're dissolving this co-ownership returning full ownership to me for the moment smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:13 pm
Sabin Duvert
Leez0rz
Sabin Duvert
User Image

(full ownership was given to me on the previous page, and agreed to at the to of this page).

- Both owners have the right to enter Mansi into contests/raffles such as Wishing Stars, RP contests, etc.

Breeding

- Leez0rz has rights to her first breeding. She will be the primary control of this breeding, with first pick rights. At Sabin's discretion, he may join in on this breeding as a secondary, but otherwise, it will not count against him and he will have no basket rights.

- Lifemating, skinwalkering, and in other major decisions, Sabin has the final word
- Leez0rz may give up rights to Sabin, but may not transfer her portion of the co-ownership to another user

Agreed!

This co-ownership was set up to allow Leez0rz to continue trying for breeding attempts when Kiara left Gaia.

Leez got the breeding, and Kiara's back so as Leez & I discussed, we're dissolving this co-ownership returning full ownership to me for the moment smile

Agreed! :3  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:15 pm
WishMage
Calixita
Co-Ownership Agreement Between Calixita & WishMage
[original agreement]

- Both WishMage and Calixita have full rights to everything. This includes RP, lifemating, teepees, etc.

- Breedings are handled on a case by case basis.

- WishMage and Calixita may give up their part of the ownership at any time. Calixita may null this agreement at any time due to inactivity.

I agree with all of this.

Breaking this with no hard feelings; Wish just doesn't come to Soq/Gaia anymore. heart Full ownership will return to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:26 am
WishMage no longer has access to Gaia and has decided to leave his Soquili to me; posting here to make it official.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WishMage
If you ever come back, just say the word and they're yours again! heart

Phail Ninja
As discussed!

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:17 am
Calixita
WishMage no longer has access to Gaia and has decided to leave his Soquili to me; posting here to make it official.

WishMage
If you ever come back, just say the word and they're yours again! heart

Phail Ninja
As discussed!

Confirming that contact with WishMage has been made and that this is official!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:50 pm
Leez0rz
Sabin Duvert
Leez0rz
Sabin Duvert
User Image

Breeding

Agreed!

And now offering Kiara Lime co-ownership to Mansi with the following terms:

- shared RP rights

Breeding

- Both Kiara Lime and Sabin have breeding rights
- Kiara has precedence for Mansi's next breeding / first breeding after the establishment of this co-ownership
- Sabin or Kiara may choose at the time of the breeding if the breeding will count for only Kiara, only Sabin, or for both. Who the breeding will count for will be addressed in the breeding raffle.

- If Lifemated, the Soquili can only breed with his/her own lifemate unless a Surrogacy is agreed by all owners.

-neither Kiara nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of any of these Soquili to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:10 pm
Sabin Duvert
Leez0rz
Sabin Duvert
Leez0rz
Sabin Duvert
User Image

Breeding

Agreed!

And now offering Kiara Lime co-ownership to Mansi with the following terms:

- shared RP rights

Breeding

- Both Kiara Lime and Sabin have breeding rights
- Kiara has precedence for Mansi's next breeding / first breeding after the establishment of this co-ownership
- Sabin or Kiara may choose at the time of the breeding if the breeding will count for only Kiara, only Sabin, or for both. Who the breeding will count for will be addressed in the breeding raffle.

- If Lifemated, the Soquili can only breed with his/her own lifemate unless a Surrogacy is agreed by all owners.

-neither Kiara nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of any of these Soquili to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

Agreed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:21 am
grandpa's an idiot.  

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Temporary Co-ownership between Fatal Irony and Twitchapher the 3rd for Chaos "The Destroyer of Hope"

User Image

Twitchapher the 3rd has rights to one breeding with Chaos and any partner Twitchapher the 3rd chooses in the efforts to obtain a purewalker. Fatal will have no say over this partner and shall have zero rights to this breeding. After the breeding is obtained full ownership will revert back to Fatal Irony.  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games