Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:50 am
((You're good, Bratty, I know jackshit about planes and how they work. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:58 am
((Bratty was a ramp rat ~ those guys who load the bags, send the planes out, bring them in... wink ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:01 am
-seeing dames mood change from unsure to anger, he swallows, realizing this was going to be a lot harder than he thought. But it has to be done and he's started it already, so there was no backing out. Sitting up, he locks their gazes, praying she will see the sincerity in his eyes as well as hear it in his words-

We really need to discuss last night. Last night.... last night was.....-images flash in his head and he shakes it, sighing-last night should not have occured. Since we left the hospital, you haven't been yourself. The events since have either been detrimental to your health or having you acting like you're losing it.

-he reaches over to stop her leg from shaking, trying to get her to hear him-

I just don't want to be the straw that broke the proverbial camels back. I don't want you regretting anything between us b/c your emotions were running on high or you weren't in the right frame of mind. You know I want you dame, but not like this. I want all of you, not half.

-takes his hand from her leg and sits back, waiting-

{{I second that. I know nothing of those workings!}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:01 am
((-has never ridden on a plane in her life...and has only been to the airport once...but didn't get to see no planes. sad Been to a couple Air Force bases though...))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:12 am
*The jet moves on to the runway and the pilot is given the clear to go. The jet picks up speed and soon the nose lifts easily off the ground, carrying them upwards. They continue to climb for several minutes, finally breaking through the clouds to cruising altitude. The seat belts lights flash off and the pilot's voice comes over the intercom.* Ladies and gentlemen, you can now move freely about the plane.

*Relieved to finally be on their way, Brat pulls her flask out again, taking another drink. She pulls her cap over her face again, and appears to be dozing.*

((Need to put myself to bed soon ~ we're on our way to MW from Italy... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:13 am
((Least she's not blubbering on him! xd ))

Several emotions run through her face - fear, sadness, concern, happiness, longing, gladness...she loosens her arms and uncrosses her legs, leaning forward. dame gently places a hand on his cheek, "You...you do want me?" she looks down, a soft smile appearing on her lips, "All of me? That's...that's so sweet, Flame. I...I'm sorry I lost control last night. Not particularly sorry for what happened... twisted but sorry for the timing."

She lightly caresses his cheek with her thumb, then leans in and leaves a kiss on his lips just as light, whispering, "I'm not going to regret anything between us, unless nothing becomes of it or us." She leans back in her seat, unbuckling like the intercom said to do, and grins at him, "And I'm not going crazy! stressed blaugh "

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:16 am
{{*snuggles her Brattiness and glomps the damey* My bed's calling me too Brat. I'm going to post one last time then I'm off. heart }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:20 am
((Your avi looks so cute, Icy! XD I love that mask!!!))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:26 am
{{I swear that came out softer than I intended. DAMN YOU ICY!!! stressed }}

-flooded with relief, he smiles in return, kissing her thumb then her lips as she replaced her thumb. Smirking at the not crazy comment, he stands once the pilot clears them and heads back to the bathroom, bag in hand. While walking, he looked about the cabin, seeing Stubbs knocked out, Brat lounging with her hat pulled over her face, the Russians talking and playing a couple of native games, and Icy ad Horne-Icy glancing towards where he and dame were talking and Horne trying to keep her occupied. Shaking his head, he walks into the bathroom he was in earlier and closed the door, finishing what he started. Later, he walks back out in a different set of clothes, taking his seat and laying it back, propping his feet up and closing his eyes-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:36 am
((/giggle))

Wanting to stay by his side more than anything, she knows she shouldn't get so attached so quickly. dame watches as he goes into the bathroom and the sighs as she stands. Taking a deep breath, she crosses her arms around her middle and returns to her seat. dame sits in the chair by the window cockeyed, back half resting on the wall with the window and half resting on the chair. She pulls her feet up into the chair and scoot down a little, where her knees are slightly higher than her head. She then lays her arms over her stomach and nestles into the chair with her head. By the time she is settled, she is fast asleep.

Before they land, she changes into yet another outfit.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:22 am
(( always come back to a good story ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:29 am
*The flight progresses smoothly and Brat breathes a sigh beneath the hat covering her face. She hears the Russians talking and realizes they're only a few hours to home now. A frown knits her brow. The Russians have lived up to their end of the bargain, but they don't have what they came for ~ L. Knowing Ivan for the cold, calculating, ruthless man he is, there will be hell to pay if she's not located, and soon.* Man would kill his own blood for less, *she mutters softly. And apparently has from what she's been told. As her mind turns over recent events, a thought plants itself firmly in her brain and won't let up. She begins to suspect that she and the MW crew may very well be bait in a game of cat & mouse.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:25 pm
dame's dreams are surprisingly...calm. She has a dream about talking with Karrie...nothing concrete or specific, no words heard or remembered, but the feelings lingered. Feelings of regret yet relief, leaving with...peacefulness and understanding. She has fleeting dreams of being with Flame...just being. Not sex, not making out or kissing, nothing sexual at all, just...being. Her dreams are very nonspecific this evening...something she is grateful for. Her features are serene as she sleeps peacefully, getting a good night's rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:19 pm
Psyzapp
PALMIRA PAVANI CONTINUED

*As Officer Dougherty goes to see about her Mother's check in, she steps a bit closer to her Mother.* So, now you see him, Mama. *They both look in the direction of Officer Dougherty and her Mother replys.* Yes…he is the man your Father has shown me. He looks to be strong…like bull. I will see what his intentions are. *Palmira looks at Officer Dougherty skeptically.*

*After a bit, Officer Dougherty returns to them with a hotel room key. He gives the key to Palmira Pavani and smiles at her as he nods.* Here you are Ma'am. They've assured me you have a larger suite and your accommodations are taken care of. *Palmira takes the key from Officer Dougherty and nods her head.* Grazie. *Palmira turns to Psyzapp and holds one of her hands as she speaks. I am tired and need some sleep. We will have dinner tomorrow and I can talk further. *She leans into Psyzapp and kisses both sides of her face and then turns to Officer Dougherty.* I have many questions and you will have answers. Fino a domani, Signore Dougherty. *She nods to him and then walks away to go to her room for the night. Psyzapp calls out to her Mother. Grazie, Mama. Arriverderci!

*She watches as her Mother gets on an elevator and the doors close. She smiles and looks at Officer Dougherty, completely giddy at the success they just experienced.* Oh my God. *She throws her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly.* I can't believe how well that went. *In her excitement, she gives him a huge kiss.* We just took a huge step forward. You were just wonderful my love! *He breaths a huge sigh of relief as he hears her news and smiles warmly at her.* Good to know. I'm glad I had the opportunity to see her briefly before having dinner with her. This helped a lot. *Now that he's actually seen her Mother and has met her, he gets a better understanding of what lies ahead with dinner. He'll make sure he's fully prepared to answer her questions.*

Come on. Let's go celebrate. *She takes his hand and they walk out of the building and over to Central Park. She takes him to an open horse drawn carriage and gets in. He smiles, follows her lead and gets in the carriage.* Nothing beats a moonlit carriage ride through central park with someone you love. *She snuggles up to him closely as he puts his arm around her and they take a romantic leisurely stroll around Central Park in the moonlight.* heart

(( Retro-posting a little bit here ... ))

*As they are taken through the infamous Central Park, Psyzapp points out some of the park's highlights. He is amazed at the size of this park, and is thoroughly enjoying being with his beloved. At one point, he leans over, tilts her face to meet his, and gives her a very passionate kiss.* I am very much enjoying this experience with you. There is no other place that I would rather be right now than here with you. I love you, Pietrina.

*After the ride, he steps down out of the carriage. He raises his hand for her to hold on to as she exits the carriage. They tip the driver, and start to walk back to the Penthouse. Along the way, they decide to slip into a little restaurant for a bite to eat. After they finish, they head back up to the Penthouse and retire for the evening.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:25 pm
*After spending a lovely day showing Officer Dougherty all the typical tourist hot spots of New York, they arrive back at the Penthouse for a quick change of clothes before they have to meet Psyzapp's Mother for dinner.

They took the ferry to see the Statue of Liberty up close which is really much smaller than you'd think it is. Ground zero and the construction still going on in that area. A nice long walk together in Central Park to see it in the daylight. Lunch at Grand Central Station so she could show him what a wonderful job they did resorting the ceiling with the entire collection of star constellations. Wall Street and the Financial District and last but not least Times Square. So much to see in one day and they had so much fun together!

She still wants to take him to see the New York Library, the Empire State Building and the Museum of Modern Art, one of her very favorite places to go. She could go to that Museum every day for a month and love every minute of it. heart

They get up to the penthouse to get ready for dinner and then go back down to the lobby. Claude calls and makes arrangements for a Town Car to pick them up and take them to Little Italy as they wait in the lobby for the car to arrive, she snuggles up close to Officer Dougherty as they sit on the lobby sofa putting her arm around his.* I had a wonderful day today with you, William. *She smiles at him.* heart

*Their car arrives and they are shuttled to an Italian Restaurant in Little Italy called Veniero's Pasticceria & Cafe. They get out of the car and she stops in front of the restaurant to point down Mulberry Street each way to show Officer Dougherty and explain the boundaries of the area called Little Italy.

They enter the restaurant and Psyzapp goes directly up to the host.* Reservations for three please under Pavani. *She grins as the host looks her party up on the list.* Yes…Pavani for three. Right this way please. *They follow the host to a table and they sit down to wait for Palmira Pavani to arrive. A waiter bring them each a glass of water, a basket of bread and asks them if they would like anything from the bar. Psyzapp tells him they are waiting for one more person and for their best bottle of Chianti. The waiter nods and goes off to get their bottle of wine.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games