Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 pm
Mirage saw something stir from the corner of her eye. "Probably nothing." She thought and continued walking through the lonely forest.

(I is back, but I bet nobody missed me T^T)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:30 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

"i met a guy named rift he was defintly alive after he was impaled and blew a hoel in his own chest"
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:31 pm
(my heartless ally your back <^::^> yea)

"creator wants us to fight we cant with him injured" yelled DS "thy knows, but thy must listen to creator for his glory is always right" said Maxis as Desert and Supreme walk in  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:33 pm
"I see...he must still be going with his plan then. Or not i don't really know, maybe we should locate Zenjin and ask whats going on." She said then thought for a bit when she thought of a great idea, "Oh right I can simply connect my mind with his and teleport to his location." She smiled and looked ofver at Ryu, "So you wana come?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:35 pm

"yay this place gives me the creeps i feel like im here and im not so ya ill come"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:40 pm
"Ok then don't be suprise if you black out for a bit," she laughed and grabbed a hold of Ryu. She closed her eyes and procceeded to find Zenjin as soon as she did her necklace began to glow. Then they both teleported and appeared in a castle outside the throne room. "He might be in here," Scarlet then knocked on the door.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:41 pm
(I'm still alone and nobody wants to talk to me. Why does this happen every time I'm in a RP?!)

Mirage walked on untill she reached a clearing a stood a large, shabby looking mansion behind gates. She pulled on the gates. "Locked. No matter." She morphed one of her hands into a sharp black claw, infused with darkness, and sliced the lock in half. The Novashadows behind her sprinted foward into the courtyard and inside the building as Mirage casually walked in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:41 pm
"damn nobodies keep shooting at me for" said Desert "hahhaah happy to see everyone here" said Newgate as he walked in "Foolish heartless where Majin" asked Ds "haahah he, silva, and angel are helping creator" said Newgate

(awwe dont say things like that)  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 pm
[[then why dont you come were every one is]]

ryu blacked out and fell down whill his bracelet with the nobody symbol fell off  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:51 pm
(but it's true T^T)
(EDIT: Cuz I don't know where everyone is!)

Mirage looked around the empty hall. Then something white shot at her. Luckily she got out of the way in time just as it barely scraped past her. "What? So this must be Nobody territory." She saw the white thing as a common Dusk. "Too late I guess." She said smirking pullng out her sword and sliced the Dusk so quickly on the draw, that a Samurai Nobody couldn't have done better.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:53 pm
Scarlet looked down to see him passed out on the floor, 'well he'll wake up soon.' she said to herself and knocked again. Then when she didn't hear anything she opened the door and peaked inside. She saw Zenjin sitting down rubbing his temples. "Um hey..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:57 pm
(awwe dont worry we dont do that here)

Riftcreator is brung into the Throne room and place in the thrown chair "thank my heartless" as he looked at the rest "as you all know i was badly injuried, but this is not the nobodies fault so dont worry about it anymore ... but we have slack off our plains so must make haste" said Riftcreator "my creator if i may interupte ... while we were at the nobody world we got something that could help us" said Wrath "haha yes creator we took back what they had taken and more, the 7 pure hearts are ours" said Newgate  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:07 pm

[[were in the world that never was i think]]
Ryu wakes up and pulls him self up his braclet nobody syembol and his nekless crown jingeled and then stoped "were am i my head hurts so much.... ah not this place again i still havn't goten somthing to eat like sea salet ice cream yum"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:18 pm
(Too late.)

Mirage looked around her, being Novashadows an elite type of heartless next to Darksides, were obviously doing better than a common level Nobody such as a Dusk and Creepers. She strode on and walked up the stairs to a door on her left and entered a bright white room. "What the-?" She sheilded her eyes from the brightness as she scanned the room and saw childish looking drawings.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:21 pm
"so you have" said Riftcreator "then i guess it was not a total lost, but now we must go to the next part of the plain" "Thy speaks of the sealing of worlds" said Maxis "of course Demi, Nero, Angel, and Warlock are the only one can seal off the worlds" said Mechanic "... yes but im sure those nobodies will try and attack us so at most we need to divide up" said Majin  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games