Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:19 pm

((That showed the dice lords Leko, the last wasn't a 7 at least XD... I need to figure these games out))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:01 am
*Giggles* You guys are funny. Lucky Sevens for Lady Leko. wink  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 pm
-nervously walks into Lily's Pad and chooses a sort of out of the way table, sitting down and fiddling with the fabric on her dress-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:45 pm
*walks into Lily's, looks around, and sees Dame sitting off to the side* Hello, Dame. *smiles at her and goes to sit next to her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:46 pm
{{Dressed rather fancy for just going to a tea house, aren't you? *not in character because the spouse is going to swoop in and take the computer at any time*}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:47 pm
((Would be a little disturbing to see a dark elf wandering around naked too.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:48 pm
{{Disturbing? More like outrageously awesome! *flex* }}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:51 pm
(( rofl @ Karrie. To Tes- Yeah, she just got bored this morning when she threw this on, lol.))

Hey Karrie... -hugs him awkwardly and continues fiddling with her dress-

Um...there's something I need to tell you. -bites her lip- Um...-lowers her voice- Before you and I first kissed, iggies and I were more than just roommates...Uh... sweatdrop Um...well, when I woke up this morning, I, um...woke up to find myself kissing iggies... cry -starts tearing up- I stopped immediately once I realised what I was doing! -clutches his hand- I would never knowingly cheat on you, Karrie! crying Can you ever forgive me? -looks down in shame, trying to hold back tears-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:53 pm

((Oh fine flex like that dresssed like that and wonder why there are more Dark elves showing up pft lol))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:00 pm
*stares at Dame in shock for a moment, trying to absorb what she just said* eek I-I'm not sure what to say to that. *looks down at the table, wishing he had a drink to have an excuse to not say anything for a minute* I suppose... *takes a deep breath* I suppose I can't blame you for what you did when you weren't awake.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:04 pm
-tries really hard not to cry- cry I...I really am sorry, Karrie. -hiccups- I...I have already made precautions so it doesn't happen again. iggs and I are going to have a chat about being strictly roommates while I am involved with someone. And I am going to be sleeping in a different bed for now. -kisses his hand and continues staring down at her feet- I would have never done anything like that conscious, Karrie, please believe me...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:04 pm
Mayu-Makita

((Oh fine flex like that dresssed like that and wonder why there are more Dark elves showing up pft lol))
{{hmm... I never really thought about it like that, but I guess you have a point there. Also, don't just brush it off like that Karrie! If she cared, she wouldn't have been in bed with iggies to begin with!}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:07 pm
((That's not true! iggs and I have been sleeping in the bed since the beginning, for the most part. Even after Karrie and dame started becoming involved! Girls snuggle with each other all the time! stressed ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:09 pm
*avoids looking at Dame, not wanting to see her cry* Why... why were you in the same bed to begin with? I know that your apartment has two bedrooms... *stands up, pulling his hand away from Dame* I need a drink. *goes behind the counter and looks in the fridge*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:10 pm
{{That's a lie! Besides, you started sharing a bed with iggies because there were no other beds. Now the guest bedroom is open so you have no excuse. You started out on the couch if memory serves me right... then I kind of threw you on iggies one night, forgetting she was in your bed rofl

.... wait, does that mean it's my fault?}}

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games