Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:59 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:.....*smiles and turns around then starts to walk away*

Sakura : *notices keiji walking away* where you going ??
wolf : *looks at sakura confused*

Keiji:*stops walking* Uh.....well,i've been enough trouble for you.....so im gonna go home *starts walking away again*

Sakura : eh ? so your going to leave me alone i mean Ran and Shika arent here since they left but its ok i should just go back to training Shika and ...... i seriously need to name you
wolf : *whine*
sakura : *pets head* its ok

Keiji:*turns around to Sakura* Well,im not exaclty leaving you alone,i mean,you're still gonna be with your wolf

Sakura : *looks down* i guess your right well then have a safe trip *looks at keiji and smiles*

Keiji:Well,i wont be walking there actually......but thanks *disappears*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:02 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:*stops walking* Uh.....well,i've been enough trouble for you.....so im gonna go home *starts walking away again*

Sakura : eh ? so your going to leave me alone i mean Ran and Shika arent here since they left but its ok i should just go back to training Shika and ...... i seriously need to name you

Keiji:*turns around to Sakura* Well,im not exaclty leaving you alone,i mean,you're still gonna be with your wolf

Sakura : *looks down* i guess your right well then have a safe trip *looks at keiji and smiles*

Sakura : *looks down*.................
wolf : *whine* *licks sakura's nose*
Sakura : *smiles* its ok boy he just probably wants to be alone
wolf : *nods*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:09 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:*reappears in front of Sakura* One more thing before i leave,close your eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:12 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:*reappears in front of Sakura* One more thing before i leave,close your eyes

Sakura : hmm ? *closes eyes*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:13 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:*blushing,grabs Sakura's shoulders and kisses her*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:16 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : *blushes still has eyes closed* *kisses back*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:18 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:*pulls back and pets Sakura's head* Well.....see you later  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:22 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : *hugs his arm not letting go* *to self : dont go please just stay with me for a couple of minutes before i never see you again*
Wolf : *sitting watching them* *whine*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:23 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : *hugs his arm not letting go* *to self : dont go please just stay with me for a couple of minutes before i never see you again*

Keiji:......Sakura..........*hugs Sakura* i always have a feeling that i will never see you again.......and i dont want to......because i love you..........  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:52 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:......Sakura..........*hugs Sakura* i always have a feeling that i will never see you again.......and i dont want to......because i love you..........

Sakura : !!!! *looks down* *lets go arm* thats right keiji *tears spilling over* t-the truth is the girl of the family always gets a female wolf and of course to keep the wolves going the female has to breed with a male and thats how it akso goes for us since my wolf is female it was breed with a male and traditionally w-whoever breeds the female with a male the master of the female wolf has to m-marry the master of the male wolf *crying*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : !!!! *looks down* *lets go arm* thats right keiji *tears spilling over* t-the truth is the girl of the family always gets a female wolf and of course to keep the wolves going the female has to breed with a male and thats how it akso goes for us since my wolf is female it was breed with a male and traditionally w-whoever breeds the female with a male the master of the female wolf has to m-marry the master of the male wolf *crying*

Keiji:*hugs tighter and starts to cry* W-well.....i-i h-hope th-that you'll.....h-have a g-great time with.....your.......your...............(thinks)i knew that this would happen to me again......i expected this to happen......but i just wanted to see if i would have more fun.......but i didnt.......it's the same as last time......except this time i wont have anyone else to love me anymore......who would want to love me......im such a toublesome person.......plus.......Sakura will be more happy with that other man.....instead of me.......i dont deserve her......she deserves someone better than me......she deserves to be.......happy *cries more* (says) Sakura,wh-what d-did i t-tell y-you,i s-said i n-never w-want to s-see you c-cry again.......i w-want y-you to b-be........happy *stops hugging Sakura and falls to knees* s-so n-no more crying......i-i want y-you to h-have a h-happy life.......without me...........*stands up and takes 5 steps away from Sakura* Sakura......i never wanted to tell you this.......*starts fading away* but......if i made at least one more person happy......and she found another love........i would then disappear.........so before i left......i thought "i will never see her again".....so i came back........and all i wanted was one last kiss from you.......and now i want to know *fades away more* will you be happy......and never forget me.......i enjoyed the times i've spent with you.........you were fun to be with and i always thought you were cute *tears still coming out of eyes* and i will always love you no matter what.......  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:32 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:*hugs tighter and starts to cry* W-well.....i-i h-hope th-that you'll.....h-have a g-great time with.....your.......your...............(thinks)i knew that this would happen to me again......i expected this to happen......but i just wanted to see if i would have more fun.......but i didnt.......it's the same as last time......except this time i wont have anyone else to love me anymore......who would want to love me......im such a toublesome person.......plus.......Sakura will be more happy with that other man.....instead of me.......i dont deserve her......she deserves someone better than me......she deserves to be.......happy *cries more* (says) Sakura,wh-what d-did i t-tell y-you,i s-said i n-never w-want to s-see you c-cry again.......i w-want y-you to b-be........happy *stops hugging Sakura and falls to knees* s-so n-no more crying......i-i want y-you to h-have a h-happy life.......without me...........*stands up and takes 5 steps away from Sakura* Sakura......i never wanted to tell you this.......*starts fading away* but......if i made at least one more person happy......and she found another love........i would then disappear.........so before i left......i thought "i will never see her again".....so i came back........and all i wanted was one last kiss from you.......and now i want to know *fades away more* will you be happy......and never forget me.......i enjoyed the times i've spent with you.........you were fun to be with and i always thought you were cute *tears still coming out of eyes* and i will always love you no matter what.......

Sakura ; *crying* k-keiji-kun wait i dont want somebody else i-i want you *fell to ground crying* i-ill do a-anything i-i dont w-want t-to lose y-you *sob*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:30 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura ; *crying* k-keiji-kun wait i dont want somebody else i-i want you *fell to ground crying* i-ill do a-anything i-i dont w-want t-to lose y-you *sob*

Keiji:Sakura.......i told you not to cry......even if it involves me........i want to see you happy ok........so,please.......turn around  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:33 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:Sakura.......i told you not to cry......even if it involves me........i want to see you happy ok........so,please.......turn around
((too bad you guys post with over 3 hour diference))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:35 pm
notingles
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

((too bad you guys post with over 3 hour diference))

((......what....ugh,nevermind))  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games