Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AndyX

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 am
Hi there
My name is Andy
i live in Nebraska or the windlands as i call it
I have 2 feline children whose pictures you can visit on my myspace which is linked in my gaia profile.
i enjoy catwomen in most anime and ppl women in real life wink .
OH! and since this guild doesn't discriminate by age i should mention that i'm over 25 but under 30. my other guilds are "over 18 and up" so there is seldom a need to mention my age.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:00 am
Welcome to the guild Andy! I'm happy that you decided to join. We have all different ages here & personalities as well. We are a friendly bunch, so feel free to jump in anywhere with your thoughts & comments. Hope to see you around~

Misty Marina

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:50 pm
Welcome to Neko Heaven AndyX. Hope you have fun and make some new friends along the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:54 pm
Questing for...

Welcome to Neko Heaven. I hope you enjoy yourself :3
...this User Image

Lady Lissalynn

King Strawberry

15,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Arianna_Jeske

Deathly Demigod

17,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:08 pm
*a swirling black cloud appears, I step out of it slowly and the cloud vanishes. I then bow to everyone*
You may call me Alteric, much like Andy I am too from Nebraska and he kids not about it being called the windlands.
I am a great fan of all things Neko, I have an account on Photobucket that will attest to this fact. By the 145 pics and quickly increasing in numbers, album.
I am with the most amazing girl in the world, who is the most beautiful girl in this world to me and she is also a neko.
Another thing I hold in common with Andy is that I am too between the ages of 25 to 30.
I would like to thank Misty Marina for inviting me to this guild and it does look like I will enjoy myself here.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 pm
Welcome Alteric, to our guild! I'm happy that you joined. Are you sure you are not friends with Andy? Anyway, it's nice to have you with us. Like I told Andy, we have a many people of varying ages here, so I hope you'll get to know us better. Check out all areas & leave us with some comments. hope to see you around soon!

Misty Marina

konahamaru_kid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:46 pm
grettings, I am here to introduce my self

I am konahamaru_kid

I dont realy know what to say about myself exept that I'm.....well......different, realy different. I try not to be anti social but somtimes I fale horrably other times I just cant shut up.

so thats me kinda  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:21 pm
Welcome konahamaru_kid to the guild! We hope you will enjoy the time you spend here. The more you come back the better we will get to know you. Try to stay active in the guild & have some fun~

Misty Marina

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:01 am
Welcome to Neko Heaven Alteric and konahamaru_kid. Hope you have fun and make some new friends along the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:55 am
Introducing.... (drum roll)
GABBI!

I love ppl and talking I just prefer PMs and comments

^_^  

Little Kandi Ravr

Winter Hue
Artist

Sparkling Transmutator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:33 pm
Um yes... hello. It is a pleasure to make everyone's acquaintance. My name is Will... and if you see me in dresses and pretty things, do not be shocked please lol. It is just my style. (And no, I do not wear dresses in real life)

I just turned 19 and have an extremely shy personality, so if I seem awkward at times, I apologize in advance... so yeah redface lol

Anyways, I hope I do not cause too much discomfort. sweatdrop
Thank you for your time

Sincerely,
Will  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:06 pm
Welcome to Neko Heaven Little Kandi Ravr and Winter Hue. Hope fun have fun and make some new friends along the way.  

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Winter Hue
Artist

Sparkling Transmutator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:10 pm
Nerevar Telvanni
Welcome to Neko Heaven Little Kandi Ravr and Winter Hue. Hope fun have fun and make some new friends along the way.

Oh um thank you for the kind thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:56 pm
hey how goes it everyone im grim vallor..... obviously im new to this guild and well to tell ya the trueth im still very very new to the whole guild buisiness.... umml.... about myself ehh.... welll im a little raver kid from hell and i dont judge people at all.... pretty easy goin.... if i sound somewhat interesting to ya then drop me a line and ill be more then happy to chat with yall..... soooo ill talk to you at some random point in time.... take care and stay safe  

grim vallor

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:01 pm
Hi Gabbi & Will, welcome to Neko Heaven. It's nice that you have decided to join us. Be sure to check out all areas of the guild & find what you like to post in. We hope to see a lot of you, so please try to stay as active as you can. Have fun~

Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games