Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:09 am
will someone please teach me what all these drinks are like and what's so good about them... I find Red Port and wine the best of stuff..but then again that's my opinion.

oh yeah and here are a few photos from a year 12 party I went to.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/creatio_ex_nihilo/theparty8.jpg
Katie and I

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/creatio_ex_nihilo/theparty4.jpg
a few of us

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/creatio_ex_nihilo/tipsy1.jpg
and Katie P. and I

that is the night I officially got tipsy...hence the dazed look in the third photo! whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:30 am
thats from the party the other day isn't it? At old orleans?  

TheVampireQueen

TheVampireQueen

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:33 am
Creatio ex Nihilo
will someone please teach me what all these drinks are like and what's so good about them...

poor destiny dee, you'll have to come to one of my parties we have like everything and get wasted so much fun.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:24 pm
Creatio ex Nihilo
will someone please teach me what all these drinks are like and what's so good about them... I find Red Port and wine the best of stuff..but then again that's my opinion.

Pimms is one part Pimms, two parts lemonade and with some mint, cucumber and lemonade thrown in. If you have other fruits like apple you can chop it up too and add what you like. Now make some.
It's good.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:34 pm
Shadow of an Illusion
Creatio ex Nihilo

Pimms is one part Pimms, two parts lemonade and with some mint, cucumber and lemonade thrown in. If you have other fruits like apple you can chop it up too and add what you like. Now make some.
It's good.

Pimms is one part itself with other stuff thrown in?

Guh, paradox.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:18 pm
ficklefiend
Oh good Lord, you actually drink that stuff.

...because it's just about the most English drink on earth. The only people I have ever know to actually drink Pimm's have also been members of The Pony Club, and called Pippa.

I went to a party in St Andrew's (Oh Alisdair! Oh Farquhar!) which was supposed to be Jazz and Pimm's themed but, due to a misprint on the invitations, the two people I went with turned up in fur jackets with white hats, black canes and lots of plastic bling.

That was a fun night.  

ficklefiend
Crew

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:42 pm
ficklefiend
ficklefiend
Oh good Lord, you actually drink that stuff.

...because it's just about the most English drink on earth. The only people I have ever know to actually drink Pimm's have also been members of The Pony Club, and called Pippa.

I went to a party in St Andrew's (Oh Alisdair! Oh Farquhar!) which was supposed to be Jazz and Pimm's themed but, due to a misprint on the invitations, the two people I went with turned up in fur jackets with white hats, black canes and lots of plastic bling.

That was a fun night.

It's quite popular for weddings.
At least the ones I've worked at. Which may not be many but are enough.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:19 pm
Foetus In Fetu

Guh, paradox.

You don't know Pimm's?

Aisa; mint, cucumber but you forgot strawberries, limes and lemons! Apples work too, especially if it's sluggishly hot and you use something tart, like we did.

Invictus_88
Captain

shigatsuhana

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:41 am
Here is a fairly recent one of me. I like to dress in kimono just like my avatar. I have several in my collection. Don't laugh too hard! smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:02 am
This is quite an old picture, but I can't be bothered to put a newer one online. Hooray for laziness! xd

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/garyx/me9.jpg

Gary X

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:24 am
TheVampireQueen
thats from the party the other day isn't it? At old orleans?

yah!...and heck do I look rough.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:24 am
TheVampireQueen
Creatio ex Nihilo
will someone please teach me what all these drinks are like and what's so good about them...

poor destiny dee, you'll have to come to one of my parties we have like everything and get wasted so much fun.

thank you kitty! *hugs* ^__^ someone's being kind!  

Creatio ex Nihilo

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:25 am
Shadow of an Illusion
Creatio ex Nihilo

It's good.

sounds groovy...but I still like red port.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:20 am
Invictus_88
Foetus In Fetu

Guh, paradox.

You don't know Pimm's?

Aisa; mint, cucumber but you forgot strawberries, limes and lemons! Apples work too, especially if it's sluggishly hot and you use something tart, like we did.

I did mention you could throw in some apple. But I'll have to admit to forgetting the lemon, which is essential, but it wouldn't have happened had I been making it and not typing.
Never heard of it with strawberries but I could see it working.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:39 pm
Shadow of an Illusion
Invictus_88
Foetus In Fetu

Guh, paradox.

You don't know Pimm's?

I did mention you could throw in some apple. But I'll have to admit to forgetting the lemon, which is essential, but it wouldn't have happened had I been making it and not typing.
Never heard of it with strawberries but I could see it working.

I shall bear this all in mind for when I finally get around to going drinking. Thank you.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games