Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:00 pm
(Oh...okay...I guess I can make your kits apprentices...)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:02 pm
(yay)
Frostkit ran over and gave Tawnypaw some berries  

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:03 pm
Graykit tackled Silverkit, "I'm a mighty SnowClan warrior and your a mouse-brained badger!"

"I'll show you mouse-brained!" Growled Silverkit playfully and pushed her sister off of her. She tackled her again, "Some mighty SnowClan warrior."

Littlekit joined the fight, "I am a here to save you, Graykit!"

"I am no kit. I am Graymoon! Proud warrior of SnowClan." Graykit pushed Silverkit off of her and stood up proudly.

Littlekit laughed, "I am Littleclaw!"

"Oh! I wanna be Silverwing!" Silverkit squeaked and tackled Littlekit. "I think your name should be Littleleg, because your so small."

"I'll show you small!" Littlekit rolled and pinned his sister to the ground. "Ha!" Graykit pounced on her brother, making her rolled on the soft floor of the nursery. They continued to laugh and play.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:55 pm
Waspaw looked sadly at the way TawnyPaw had left. she sighed and ran, in no specific deriction. stupid she thought,i can"t believe you didthat. no she'll probably hate you. waht if she gets worse? then they'll all hate you. stupid. she suddenly lost her footing, and fell into a large pile of snow, were tears streamed down her cheeks, turning to ice.she breathed, got up and set her jaw .the only thought that ran through her mind was to go save Wolf and Thorn.  

SpecterSolemn

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:34 am
"Wasppaw!" Foxtail ran over and picked her out of the snow. He set her back on her paws and stared at her. Dustpaw followed, breathing heavily from chasing after his father. "You dissobeyed me and Joltflash. What if you had ended up somewere else, like FireClan or PebbleClan. You're in a lot of trouble young lady. Dustpaw, take her back to camp. I'm getting Tawnypaw." He turned and ran to the SnowClan camp. Dustpaw looked at Wasppaw symptheticly. "I know you wanted to help, I do to. But this a job for the adults, we don't need to interfere. Come on." He nuzzled her cheek and led her away from SnowClan.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:52 am
((Ooh, that sounds like fun, Goldenrain xP))

The sunlight diltered through Dapplekit's lashes, casting long, delicate shadows flickering over her dove-white fur. Groaning she rolled over to the corner. But at the sound of Graykit and Silverkit playing, Dapplekit perked up and rushed to them. "Sure!" she said. "You guys are warriors- but I'm Dapplestar!" She puffed her chest out high, feeling oh-so-important.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:56 pm
"While your guys are all fighting i am Frostfang.....Medicine Cat"She said  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:24 pm
Graykit and Silverkit stopped and faced Dapplekit. They glanced at each other, nodded and jumped on their sister. Littlekit laughed and walked over to Frostkit, "Sweet. We have our own clan now."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:08 am
Whitekit looked over at Crystalstar's kits who were slightly older than him and he envied them. He wanted to play too, but how he would approach them was getting in his way. For some reason he found it easy to be around Tawnypaw, yet he had only just met her that day. But talking to her was easy, almost like he had known her for a long time. He slowly rose to his paws and crept over to the other kits. "C-can I play too?" He murmured quietly, staring down at his awkwardly shifting paws.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:52 am
"You can't attack your leader!" Dapplekit yelped under the weight of her sibilings. She stuggled and laughed, pawwing at their fluff. "I can banish you, you know!" they were playing so loud, Dapplekit didn't even hear Whitekit. She was kicked in the thigh, and then rolled out of the pile at Whitekit's feet.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:06 pm
Tawnypaw was in Sagefire's den looking out into the clearing. It was so different, not anything like MoonClan. She was Whitekit by the other kits and her ears pricked, then fell. He looked like he was shy and didn't know what to say. She wished she could leave and go play with him, but she was still to weak.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:36 pm
Sagefire went over to Tawnypaw
"Lucky Frostkit was here to give you those berries"She said
Winterclaw waited outside the den for sagefire
Frostkit looked at Whitekit"Sure you can play"She said softly  

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:45 pm
Silverkit and Graykit laughed, "Come play, Whitekit! You can join our rebellion!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:50 pm
Frostkit stretched, Standing up and purring.

Wishkit walked over to her brother. "Me too?" She asked.  

Currently Dead Account

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:56 pm
Littlekit nodded to Wishkit. (thank you for changing your name)  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games