Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:37 pm
Lightpaw bowed his head and slipped into the Medicine Cat den.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:53 pm
Panda--Chan
(Cinderrrrrrstarrrrrrr!!! gonk )

(sry sry Homework load has gone up!)
(umm. . . . . . )
Cinderstar blinked in Surprise. "when did you all show up?" She then shook her head. "oh well! Patchstar it's good to see you again!" Cinderstar purred. She then turned and nodded her head to Pantherclaw. "weeeeeeeell. . . . " Cinderstar shuffled her feet a little. She turned to Patchstar again. "if you want to know why I'm here. . . " Cinderstar then narrowed her eyes. "it's a secret!" She winked at the two Moonclan cats then dashed off towards the Snowclan border.
(hehe you can follow if you want, I've already come up with a plot ^.^)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:06 am
((Danget! What's been going on? I leave for a month and a half, and yah'll go ahead without me!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:20 am
Mewpaw and Longpaw raced after Cinderestar, their eyes twinkling.
"Wait for us!" Mewpaw yowled.  

MADLYALICE

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:35 pm
little_moon_girl
((Danget! What's been going on? I leave for a month and a half, and yah'll go ahead without me!))

(moonflower! i've missed you!! basically joltpaw became a warrior, robinsong's kits became apprentices, and suddenly cinderstar showed up in our territory.)

"Great StarClan!" Patchstar mewed happily as she dashed towards the SnowClan border after the WoodClan leader. "Cinderstar you great furball! Wait up!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:50 pm
Joltflash was gone in an instant and soon in front of Cinderstar. "Wait! Tell us what you want," she meowed. She blocked Cinderstar's path so the others could catch up.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:49 pm
((That's pretty vage, Patch. Can you estimate when I last posted? That could atleast help a bit. Thanks!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:23 pm
((Omg! I haven't posted here in like... forever! O.o))

Scarclaw padded out into the the forest, looking for any of the other cats that were either out hunting or patrolling. She let out a sigh, wishing that her mate Blackstorm was with her. Unfortunatly, he was out on a hunting spree, since the fresh-kill pile needed to be piled up again. Scarclaw lifted her nose, trying to catch any sort of scent in the area.  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:54 pm
(ahem. . . . enfaces on CinderSTAR!!!! ^.^ MOONFLOWER!!!!!!! I"VE MISSED U!!!!!!!)
Cinderstar leaped over Joltflash. She turned her head back to Joltflash as she leaped away "I-can't-tell-u!" Cinderstar let out a murrow of laughter and crossed the Snowclan border leaping farther into the snowy terrain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:09 am
Joltflash hissed and raced after Cinderstar into SnowClan territory.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:50 am
After a while, Leafpetal found the herbs she was looking for. Then she picked a bunch and headed back to camp. When she arrived, Leafpetal put the herbs in their correct pile. Then she turned to Lightpaw and said, "Wow. I'm surprised. You actually listened. I was sure that you would have followed me or gone somewhere. Well, thats good." Leafpetal licked his head. "Ok, you can go now. Its slow, so you can hang out with some other apprentices."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:23 am
Cinderstar glanced around for something. She spotted a hole then danced down it. "follow me if you dare!" Cinderstar sang from the hole.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:27 pm
Joltflash stopped when she got to the hole. She sat in front of it and waited for the others to catch up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Scarclaw lifted her head up, hearing some sort of a yowl. She raced over towards it, then suddenly stopped. She was at the edge of the forest, and on the other side was the SnowClan border. "Oh no..." she gasped, catching the scent of Joltflash across the border. "Joltflash!" she called out.  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 am
Pantherclaw sighs then runs and quickly catchs up to his apprentice and the others.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games