Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:15 pm
((Rabbit...looks feminine...just about. Has whitish-blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin...though his cheeks and nose always seem to be rosy. Anything else you wanted to know about his appearance?))

Rabbit giggled, doing an amazing job at hiding his cough. "Not as irresistible as you, love." He mumbled as a blush crept up his cheeks.
Tick agreed, taking Hatter by the hand and pulling him to his feet. "I feel...odd...now that Rosalie's gone. It's like...we have too much free time." She giggled at the thought. "I'm definately not used to it."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:31 am
((yeah, actually... what does he typically wear? the waistcoat and pocketwatch like in the book? [I'm assuming he does, in fact, wear pants...? lol] thank youuuuu!!))

Marchy put his cold hands on his face, trying to diminish the hot blush that had taken up permanent residence on his cheeks. "Look at us," he said with a near-giggle. "We've become so ridiculous, it's as if Rosalie had never reigned in the first place!"
~~~
"I know what you mean," Hatter said. Even after he had gotten his balance he didn't let go of Tick's hand. "It's like... when she was alive we all had a purpose, but now that she's gone we don't know what to do with ourselves." Then the serious face vanished, and he shrugged, giving her a little kiss on the cheek. "Well, there's always a tea party to be had. We should bring our tea set to the Caterpillar's place; I think that sour old bug could benefit by something other than a hookah. Oops, he probably heard that...." he giggled softly. "Care for a spot of tea?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:27 pm
Rabbit shivered, but rather than pull away, he rested his warmer, much warmer, hands over Marchy's. "Indeed,indeed,indeed!" He replied happily, suddenly feeling giddy.
Tick curled her arms around Hatter. "Love, I'd bet anything, Caterpiller would rather smoke his tea...than drink it." Suddeny, a thought came to mind. "Hatter...what was your family like?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:16 pm
Marchy giggled at the shiver and moved a little closer. "Sorry," he said with a grin. "Icy hands. But yours are so nice and toasty!"
~~~
"My family?" Hatter said, cocking his head to the side, his fingers immediately reaching up to play with the neon green streak that stood out vibrantly against his raven hair. "Well, you already know about Father Time... but you mean the rest of my family?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:48 pm
indya took mimicry's hand in her , squeezing it lightly as she looked over and smiled up at him. Although she seemed happy she was also worried, and it showed a bit on her face. She was worried not for herself but for wonderland ,and what it would become  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:27 pm
Mimicry squeezed Indya hand. "Things'll be fine, love...everything'll work out in the end." He smiled so reassuringly, almost anything he said would've been believeable.
Tick nodded. "Yes, what of the rest of your family?" Only having Rosalie to count for family, it was only reasonable that she'd want to know more about one.
Rabbit scooted away from him, falling into a blanket and wrapping it around him. "You stay away popsicle." He said, burying his face into the fabric.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:41 pm
"Ohh, the popsicle is coming to get you!" Marchy said in a low, threatening-but-teasing voice.... and pounced.
~~~
"Well, I didn't really know my family," Hatter said, squeezing his eyes shut in concentration as he tried to sift through his memories to pull up an image for Tick.

When he opened his eyes again, he said, "I think my real father was a milliner like me. I'm not sure who my mother was, but I have a suspicion she was a lady of the Spades Court, because the old Queen of Hearts absolutely hated me. In fact, I seem to recall first meeting you in prison!" He giggled. "Such rebels we are. But I digress. I never knew them, like I said, and I was raised by Father Time- I told you the story of the streak in my hair...."

Suddenly his eyes widened as a new thought occurred to him. "Do you suppose I have any siblings?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:34 pm
She smiled up at him and squeezed his hand " I hope so mimicry, it's all so peaceful now, I can't believe she's gone " By she she meant rosalie , it had seemed like forever to her that rosalie had been chasing them ,determined to kill them  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:31 pm
"Dirty bunny, dirty bunny!" Rabbit cried, very girly. He couldn't help, but giggle and wrap his arms around him, despite how cold he was.
Tick thought that over. "It could be possible." She said happily. "I mean, surely if someone as amazing as you were born, why wouldn't they want more children?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:45 am
"Oh, right," Marchy said, rolling his eyes. "Like you're so clean and innocent.... Brr!" He shivered violently. "Why is it so cold all of a sudden?"
~~~
Hatter gave Tick a sideways smile. "Yes, but if I was so amazing, why wouldn't they raise me themselves?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:26 pm
" Now everything is peaceful again. it's almost too peaceful " she looked up at the clouds that rolled past them " now what shall we do withourselves? no more adventuring to be had"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:34 am
((AAAAAHHH!!! WHERE ARE TICK AND JASPER??!?! Indya, I don't think we could do this all on our own; the two of them have too many characters!!! COOOOOOME BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!! *cry* *sob*

I think, while I'm waiting, I'm going to start working on a new villain....))

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:50 am
( Agreed We can't do it on our own , we need them)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:24 pm
Mimicry wrapped his arms around Indya. "Surely something will come along. Then, we won't be so bored."
Tick sighed, leaning against him. "Love, I don't know. Only they'd know, but I'd never purposefully give you up."
Rabbit sighed. "Ok, naughty bunny. You can cuddle close and I'll keep you warm."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:41 am
((hrmmm... a villain is clearly necessary.... but what Wonderland character could we pull into this? A Duchess gone mad with power? Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum, competing for a dictatorship? Or another Rosalie type? Interesting dilemma indeed.... Tick, pretty-please go beat up your brother for me if he doesn't post RIGHT NOW!!!))

Marchy grinned and cuddled obligingly. "Triumph."
~~~
"Sweet of you, Tick," Hatter said, kissing her cheek.

A stir from Dormy caught their attention. "Ashes, ashes...." the boy sang ever-so-quietly. "We all fall down... All...fall.... A threat, a threat, retreat to the castle, a threat...."

Hatter's face drained of color as he stared at the Dormouse, and then his gaze slowly turned to Tick-Tock. "I think this is serious," he said.

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games