Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:38 pm
Moon Light Ninja
Cursed Ronin
Moon Light Ninja
Cursed Ronin
Moon Light Ninja
O.o Woah... Did you write that song, Cursed Ronin?
No it's the theme song from Halo 2. sweatdrop

xd It would be nice if you were the oe writing that song. 3nodding
Yeah it would...I actually wrote a few songs but I lost them like 2 years ago.

That sucks. =/ If you ever find those songs, I want to see them. whee
Sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:45 pm
im bak!!  

Blu321

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:55 pm
I'm hungryyyyyyy... crying In real life...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:57 pm
Night Rain55
aww!! *sends u a cookie thru the computer*  

Blu321

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:01 pm
Blu321
Night Rain55
-Chews screen then gets electrocuted- Blu... I thought... we were f-friends... Now I am... dead! x____x  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:01 pm
I was hungry, too...X_x, so i made ramen, <333  

Raisus

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:03 pm
AyakaBoA
I was hungry, too...X_x, so i made ramen, <333
-Makes Night more hungrier which leads to her second death- You... How... c-could you do th-.. AH! x_____X  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Night Rain55
Blu321
Night Rain55
-Chews screen then gets electrocuted- Blu... I thought... we were f-friends... Now I am... dead! x____x
noooooooooooooooooo night!! i didnt mean... i only... i just wanted to help!!! *cries* crying  

Blu321

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:07 pm
Blu321
Night Rain55
Blu321
Night Rain55
noooooooooooooooooo night!! i didnt mean... i only... i just wanted to help!!! *cries* crying

-Night's ghost- WooooooOOooooOOoooo... You killed me... You killed meeEEEeeEEeee... and -Points to Ayaka- You too Ayaka! D< You both shall pay the price!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:09 pm
Night Rain55
Blu321
Night Rain55
Blu321
Night Rain55

-Night's ghost- WooooooOOooooOOoooo... You killed me... You killed meeEEEeeEEeee... and -Points to Ayaka- You too Ayaka! D< You both shall pay the price!
*cries* im sry!!! i didnt mean to! but... *crying* i kno it ws all my fault!! i dont deserve to live!! *kills herself*  

Blu321

Agent-Leon_Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:12 pm
A melodic scream stretched through the isolated bar as Leon turned his gazes towards the source without needing to remove his head from his previous angle. Once his gazes reached to the second murder of Night Rain, Scott Kennedy's rage released itself within his body like a lion released in the Western city. His footsteps quickly emerged behind Ayaka as he slowly slides a pocket knife close to her throat. "So... This is how it is, eh Ayaka? You like to kill people a second time by making them even more hungrier? I swear... You make me sick." He carefully removed his knife from her presence and smiled openly. "So what would your punishment be, hun?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:13 pm
*gose frm her table to another table where all of the darkness is...and other emo ppl there* stare ......hi..... stare  

darknessazanangel

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:13 pm
Blu321
*cries* im sry!!! i didnt mean to! but... *crying* i kno it ws all my fault!! i dont deserve to live!! *kills herself*
Cool. Now I have a ghost friend to play with. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:15 pm
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
A melodic scream stretched through the isolated bar as Leon turned his gazes towards the source without needing to remove his head from his previous angle. Once his gazes reached to the second murder of Night Rain, Scott Kennedy's rage released itself within his body like a lion released in the Western city. His footsteps quickly emerged behind Ayaka as he slowly slides a pocket knife close to her throat. "So... This is how it is, eh Ayaka? You like to kill people a second time by making them even more hungrier? I swear... You make me sick." He carefully removed his knife from her presence and smiled openly. "So what would your punishment be, hun?"
(my ghost) it wasnt her fault... it was all my fault... and ive punished meself for it...  

Blu321

Blu321

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:16 pm
Night Rain55
Blu321
Cool. Now I have a ghost friend to play with. twisted
(my ghost) uh oh.... *tries to run away*  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games