Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
like an image? save an image
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Happy joy, joy xoxo
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:18 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

No worries, listen.. don't worry about me..it was not your fault.. and the gogaia app. been there so many times, and you had not answered so I gave up.. so you're on holidays starting tomorrow? that right?

Well, check the GoGaia app to see if I replied. I may have already done so earlier. While I was in the Dark during the Outage, I was stuck on 5G which was slow.

alright will do , sorry to hear so, is not 5G suppose to be quick?

A lot of people used 5G in the Afternoon so it was Low WFC Bandwidth as it slowed down the WFC Processing Speed

I see, that wasn't good , sorry..

Yeah, and an outage can derail a person off track. When I get to the Filler, I may talk about this predicament later

sure if you want ^^ you don't have to hurry to reply,... sorry to make you do so.. I can't keep up..lol anyhow, you'll be on vacation too .. lucky you =)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:22 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

A lot of people used 5G in the Afternoon so it was Low WFC Bandwidth as it slowed down the WFC Processing Speed

Yeah, and an outage can derail a person off track. When I get to the Filler, I may talk about this predicament later

sure if you want ^^ you don't have to hurry to reply,... sorry to make you do so.. I can't keep up..lol anyhow, you'll be on vacation too .. lucky you =)

Okay. I was bored after being stuck in a Network Outage for so long. I saw Scooby and the Cyber Chase, played BattleShip and saw The Office NBC so to pass the time as best as I could.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:25 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay. I was bored after being stuck in a Network Outage for so long. I saw Scooby and the Cyber Chase, played BattleShip and saw The Office NBC so to pass the time as best as I could.

I see , that's cool =) least there's Scooby biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:33 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

well good night, I'll go check the going away section then,...  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:45 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. In the movie, the game of the same name was used to extract real matter into 3D Subatomic Particles to be reintegrated to and from Cyberspace in Psychical and Virtual Space Form. In other words, using a Location in Cyberspace to Store or Withdraw Objects.

That sounds like an Advanced College Course in Game Engine Design.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:51 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. In the movie, the game of the same name was used to extract real matter into 3D Subatomic Particles to be reintegrated to and from Cyberspace in Psychical and Virtual Space Form. In other words, using a Location in Cyberspace to Store or Withdraw Objects.

oh wow. sounds like something from a sci fi movie, but I know can be true as well, interesting , yes and advanced like a College course in Game Engone Design, oh...Sebastien lol  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:07 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oh wow. sounds like something from a sci fi movie, but I know can be true as well, interesting , yes and advanced like a College course in Game Engone Design, oh...Sebastien lol

Nice Heather avatar. Sounds like a Fashion montage coming up in the IC.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:11 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oh cute ^^ can't wait . biggrin  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:24 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Well, I managed to catch up as best as I can. I replied in WitWiCS Game 4. We'll get to the first Comedy Sketch soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:29 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Well, I managed to catch up as best as I can. I replied in WitWiCS Game 4. We'll get to the first Comedy Sketch soon.

yes I know you did 3nodding and yes I'll go see it soon, smiles, and thanks, guess if you wanted you could have ignored me completely ^^ so I'm lucky smiles.  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:53 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes I know you did 3nodding and yes I'll go see it soon, smiles, and thanks, guess if you wanted you could have ignored me completely ^^ so I'm lucky smiles.

morning  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:09 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

morning

Morning, just woke up ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:17 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

morning

Morning, just woke up ^^

I have to eat soon. For Journey into dreams Cyberspace Mission, we may see some insert songs  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:27 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

morning

Morning, just woke up ^^

I have to eat soon. For Journey into dreams Cyberspace Mission, we may see some insert songs

what you mean insert songs? lol

and why did you edit Grant and Elsa's post ? it's ok...have a good day  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:50 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

morning

Morning, just woke up ^^

what you mean insert songs? lol

and why did you edit Grant and Elsa's post ? it's ok...have a good day

You'll see when we get to the insert songs. I have about an hour before I have to be busy. Anway, I had breakfast earlier.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games