Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Cindybobnimrod

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:19 pm
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
Cindybobnimrod
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
back again, let me just get into the feel of being a descriptive rper -A lone blond man stood outside as the cold pressured air filled his nostrils. His breath blew visibly through the atmosphere as the freezing rain tapped onto his shoulders. Glancing quickly above at the sign, he read "Asian Pride Bar". Perfect place to rest... thought Leon. Agent Kennedy vastly dashed through the doors and armed himself with both shotguns. He threw a gaze beyond the crowd of Asians and there, he shot POW POW POW POW. The blood trickling down Cindybobnimrod's, Moon Light's and Ayaka's lips brought joy to the mad man-

Hah. It will take more than a couple of cheap POW's to make me bleed. Keep dreaming, you silly silly ostrich.

&Now I send my flying alien aardvarks to attack you.

They eat your brains.

-The American, who was once a cop, threw a distasteful look at the pink-haired girl, as if she was muttering garbage that came from another dimension- "Listen... Don't you know who I am? I'm Leon Scott Kennedy. Search it up on Google.ca. You'll see how famous I am..." -The evil looking aardvarks came flying towards his direction but Mr. Kennedy quickly blocked them with his fire launcher.- cool

No, I don't know who you are. You didn't tell me. Durrrh. Quite frankly, being famous doesn't make you any better a person than the rest of us.

The aardvarks of doom throw missles of uncanny explosivestuff.

And they explodes all your toes off.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:22 pm
Cindybobnimrod
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
Cindybobnimrod
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
back again, let me just get into the feel of being a descriptive rper -A lone blond man stood outside as the cold pressured air filled his nostrils. His breath blew visibly through the atmosphere as the freezing rain tapped onto his shoulders. Glancing quickly above at the sign, he read "Asian Pride Bar". Perfect place to rest... thought Leon. Agent Kennedy vastly dashed through the doors and armed himself with both shotguns. He threw a gaze beyond the crowd of Asians and there, he shot POW POW POW POW. The blood trickling down Cindybobnimrod's, Moon Light's and Ayaka's lips brought joy to the mad man-

Hah. It will take more than a couple of cheap POW's to make me bleed. Keep dreaming, you silly silly ostrich.

&Now I send my flying alien aardvarks to attack you.

They eat your brains.

-The American, who was once a cop, threw a distasteful look at the pink-haired girl, as if she was muttering garbage that came from another dimension- "Listen... Don't you know who I am? I'm Leon Scott Kennedy. Search it up on Google.ca. You'll see how famous I am..." -The evil looking aardvarks came flying towards his direction but Mr. Kennedy quickly blocked them with his fire launcher.- cool

No, I don't know who you are. You didn't tell me. Durh. Quite frankly, being famous doesn't make you any better a person than the rest of us.

The aardvarks of doom throw missles of uncanny explosivestuff.

And they explodes all your toes off.

Leon quickly rolled horizontally away from the missles direction as if it was nothing. His expression glared at the young lady in annoyance. "You seriously like to waste my time, don't cha?" he replied rather blankly as he sat down on a stool. "Try to exterminate me all you like, but it'll never happen, dear." His gloved hand pressed onto a small, fine glass as it brought the object near his lips. "While I drink, please stay out of trouble"  

Agent-Leon_Kennedy

Cindybobnimrod

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:25 pm
Agent-Leon_Kennedy

Leon quickly rolled horizontally away from the missles direction as if it was nothing. His expression glared at the young lady in annoyance. "You seriously like to waste my time, don't cha?" he replied rather blankly as he sat down on a stool. "Try to exterminate me all you like, but it'll never happen, dear." His gloved hand pressed onto a small, fine glass as it brought the object near his lips. "While I drink, please stay out of trouble"

I be copycatzors.

"Yeah, I do," replied Cindy bluntly, "considering you just tried shooting a bundle of people enjoying themselves at a bar." The girl pauses, watching him chug down the drinkthing. "Dude,like. Orange juice is so much better. You suck."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:29 pm
Cindybobnimrod
Agent-Leon_Kennedy

I be copycatzors.

"Yeah, I do," replied Cindy bluntly, "considering you just tried shooting a bundle of people enjoying themselves at a bar." The girl pauses, watching him chug down the drinkthing. "Dude,like. Orange juice is so much better. You suck."
-Barges out of nowhere- No way! Strawberry milkshake is better. D=  

Night Rain55

Cindybobnimrod

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:31 pm
Night Rain55
Cindybobnimrod
Agent-Leon_Kennedy

I be copycatzors.

-Barges out of nowhere- No way! Strawberry milkshake is better. D=

Mrah. I like oranges.

But you like strawberries.

Oh well.

I like fruits, though. Our fruity drinks pwn his bottledrinkthing. Blah.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:31 pm
Cindybobnimrod
Agent-Leon_Kennedy

I be copycatzors.

Licking his lips, came a smile. A smile of laughter. "Hahaha, orange juice is for kiddies, darlin'. Wisky is the real shitnitz. And killing? I have a lisence to kill my dear." His eyes filled with a mad expression, Leon readied his gun and was about to shoot the little one right in the head.  

Agent-Leon_Kennedy

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:33 pm
Cindybobnimrod

Mrah. I like oranges.

Oh well.

Confirmed. 3nodding Let's put a stop to his evil drinkingness! >=D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:33 pm
*walks over to see if the bartender is there* "Hello, anyone there? Yo bartender you there?"  

Eddy_OG

Cindybobnimrod

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:35 pm
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
Cindybobnimrod
Agent-Leon_Kennedy

I be copycatzors.

Licking his lips, came a smile. A smile of laughter. "Hahaha, orange juice is for kiddies, darlin'. Wisky is the real shitnitz. And killing? I have a lisence to kill my dear." His eyes filled with a mad expression, Leon readied his gun and was about to shoot the little one right in the head.

Don't call me "darling." Orange juice tastes better, &it's cooler than you are.

Does whiskey have vitamin C and ORANGE GUTS?! I don't think so.;

Therefore, orange juice is much cooler than whiskey.

&killing, I don't see what's so enjoyable about that. Have you played Soul Calibur? Now that's enjoyable. &You don't need a license for it.

You're a funny person.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:36 pm
hello every1! biggrin  

Blu321

Cindybobnimrod

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:37 pm
Night Rain55
Cindybobnimrod

Mrah. I like oranges.

Oh well.

Confirmed. 3nodding Let's put a stop to his evil drinkingness! >=D

Yes. Eat fruity-tooty, bizatch! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:37 pm
Cindybobnimrod

&killing, I don't see what's so enjoyable about that. Have you played Soul Calibur? Now that's enjoyable. &You don't need a license for it.

You're a funny person.

"Darlin, you will understand when you get older."  

Agent-Leon_Kennedy

Cindybobnimrod

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:38 pm
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
Cindybobnimrod

You're a funny person.

"Darlin, you will understand when you get older."

Buttface, you must be one old person, then, to not realize the greatness of orange juice.

You old person, you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:39 pm
Blu321
hello every1! biggrin
Hewo Blue! Ouh, you're getting closer to your avitar! ^^  

Night Rain55

Blu321

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:40 pm
Night Rain55
Blu321
hello every1! biggrin
Hewo Blue! Ouh, you're getting closer to your avitar! ^^
lol! not realy... im changing it a bit rite now...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games