Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:26 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
oh god I leave gaia for like a week and we have TITLES now.

I refuse to use them until "kawaii" is an option.

also another rig goes by with no tiger and bunny items.

JESUS WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE BOARD GAMES?!?!?
gonk fuq

There there. It's all good.
Listen to some (Finnish) music.

Edit: Dam you youtube, for not working! D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:27 pm
Iehonatane
I Found A Sexy 1
oh god I leave gaia for like a week and we have TITLES now.

I refuse to use them until "kawaii" is an option.

also another rig goes by with no tiger and bunny items.

JESUS WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE BOARD GAMES?!?!?
gonk fuq

There there. It's all good.
Listen to some (Finnish) music.

ninja
I can't now. I'm on vacation and the hot tub is calling me~

I just thought I should check and see if the rig was gross or not. rofl  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:34 pm
Iehonatane
Yeah, a bit too generic. That's why I though of finding some nice Finnish word to play with ;D Then, it might be generic, but most people would not be wiser xDDDD Making up names is long project.

Heh~ I googled... Raventale is a band's name also. But Aventale actually sounds really nice.

I only have sims 2 ( and some extensions) When I buy a new computer I might get the sims 3.
That's a good idea too, and your right it probably would sound unique to most Gaians. Yeah, you could easily spend a long time thinking about it.~

I think the last sim game I had was for the PS2, and my friend lost it. My brother has done his best to convince me to go for a game like Diablo3 instead of wasting time playing the Sims, but every time I see videos on Youtube about it or hear mention of others playing I get excited. I think I'm going to give in and purchase one next time I'm at the mall since I do have a gift card to use. I just don't know what expansion to go for, I'm so out of the loop. I actually should be buying art programs instead, gah.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:41 pm
Chixen
Iehonatane
Yeah, a bit too generic. That's why I though of finding some nice Finnish word to play with ;D Then, it might be generic, but most people would not be wiser xDDDD Making up names is long project.

Heh~ I googled... Raventale is a band's name also. But Aventale actually sounds really nice.

I only have sims 2 ( and some extensions) When I buy a new computer I might get the sims 3.
That's a good idea too, and your right it probably would sound unique to most Gaians. Yeah, you could easily spend a long time thinking about it.~

I think the last sim game I had was for the PS2, and my friend lost it. My brother has done his best to convince me to go for a game like Diablo3 instead of wasting time playing the Sims, but every time I see videos on Youtube about it or hear mention of others playing I get excited. I think I'm going to give in and purchase one next time I'm at the mall since I do have a gift card to use. I just don't know what expansion to go for, I'm so out of the loop. I actually should be buying art programs instead, gah.

I love sims xD you probably will get the third one though, I know very little about that one. What I've heard from my friends, most of the expansions for the third are good. I don't know if they even sell the sims 2 anymore.

I also play an mmo called Runes of Magic. biggrin I used to play others too, but this has held my interest the longest.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:00 pm
Iehonatane
I love sims xD you probably will get the third one though, I know very little about that one. What I've heard from my friends, most of the expansions for the third are good. I don't know if they even sell the sims 2 anymore.

I also play an mmo called Runes of Magic. biggrin I used to play others too, but this has held my interest the longest.
I used to play a variety of MMOs, but I know if I start one again I won't get anything done around here. XD
I had a brief look at the Sims homepage, and wow have I missed lots. I'm especially interested in the new Supernatural expansion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:06 pm
Chixen
Iehonatane

I used to play a variety of MMOs, but I know if I start one again I won't get anything done around here. XD
I had a brief look at the Sims homepage, and wow have I missed lots. I'm especially interested in the new Supernatural expansion.

Oooo, I haven't even noticed there was new one coming out. It does sound nice.

I'm quite content with my sims 2 for now though. And my computer is too old to run the new sims. So yeah, maybe when I buy a new one. I'm going back to school, so maybe it would be wise to just stay on Gaia and my old games, and not get addicted to a new one. Because I know that the day I buy a new computer, I cannot resist several new games. *I'm looking at you, Star Wars: Old Republic* emotion_kirakira  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:19 pm
Iehonatane

Oooo, I haven't even noticed there was new one coming out. It does sound nice.

I'm quite content with my sims 2 for now though. And my computer is too old to run the new sims. So yeah, maybe when I buy a new one. I'm going back to school, so maybe it would be wise to just stay on Gaia and my old games, and not get addicted to a new one. Because I know that the day I buy a new computer, I cannot resist several new games. *I'm looking at you, Star Wars: Old Republic* emotion_kirakira
I bought my laptop last year, and it still has no games on it so I have nothing stopping me. But yeah, you don't want a big distraction when you've got school work to do. I played a bit of the Sims 2 when vacationing with friends some years back, and that was fun. I still have the first Sims lying around here somewhere with a few expansions, but those games don't work with my Mac and I pretty much did all I could with them anyway.

Thanks for accepting my friends request btw.^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:25 pm
Chixen
I bought my laptop last year, and it still has no games on it so I have nothing stopping me. But yeah, you don't want a big distraction when you've got school work to do. I played a bit of the Sims 2 when vacationing with friends some years back, and that was fun. I still have the first Sims lying around here somewhere with a few expansions, but those games don't work with my Mac and I pretty much did all I could with them anyway.

Thanks for accepting my friends request btw.^^

Mine is about 4 years old, so it can't handle the latest games anymore. Otherwise, it works just fine.

Sims 3 works with Mac right? At least I think so.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:29 pm
Iehonatane
Yup, Maxis makes Mac versions of their games. So does Blizzard, it's just a problem if I want a game from a smaller company.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:29 pm
I regret nothing.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:38 pm
Chixen
Iehonatane
Yup, Maxis makes Mac versions of their games. So does Blizzard, it's just a problem if I want a game from a smaller company.

You could always just install windows there and use it for games.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:44 pm
Iehonatane
Chixen
Iehonatane

I could, but I just can't be bothered since I'm happy with my new operating system. But at least it's an option if I really want to use something for PC, just luckily the games I am interested are Mac compatible.

Magnificent Moonbeam
I regret nothing.

*pets your new hair*  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:55 pm
Chixen
Iehonatane
Chixen
Iehonatane

I could, but I just can't be bothered since I'm happy with my new operating system. But at least it's an option if I really want to use something for PC, just luckily the games I am interested are Mac compatible.

Magnificent Moonbeam
I regret nothing.

*pets your new hair*
=///w///= Thanks, Chixen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:00 pm
I don't know about this pretty pretty princess game,only girly board game I know of from my sisters was Mall madness .___.;;  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:16 pm
Chixen
Tezca Frost
Well it only took 7 months,but finally some items in a rig that I liked enough to spend some gold on. I enjoy this rig so far.
I'm liking this rig too, I'm happy to see a theme that users have been requesting for ages, at least the Candy Land requests have been filled.
I like your new outfit. 3nodding
Glad hear you're also liking it. Yeah I'm rather shocked this one as not been done tell now. Yeah thats a plus not going to see those anymore. I hope gaia keeps it up in the next month with something other then a music or rainbow theme.
I like your new outfit also! emotion_c8  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games