Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Tezca Frost
Well it only took 7 months,but finally some items in a rig that I liked enough to spend some gold on. I enjoy this rig so far.
I'm liking this rig too, I'm happy to see a theme that users have been requesting for ages, at least the Candy Land requests have been filled.
I like your new outfit. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Slick Southpaw
Obvious and boring in what regards? Sounds like a Harry Potter kind of character.

Though Raventale sounds like a generic fantasy name for an elf I suppose, if that's what you're wondering. Usually I just go to my pharmocology or pathophysiology textbook and pick out some of the cooler sounding names if I'm feeling adventurous. Kinda depends on character?

Slick Southpaw was kinda born out of laziness, I had the username before I accidentally created the character, and I only created the character so I could fight people in the ABR. Suddenly I'm RPing and wtf. I needed something snazzy that I could remember.

xD Oh gosh, I so do not want to be a Potter character xDDD

I liked Raventale because I though raven=black and tale sounds a lot like tail what you say it aloud. My weird reasonings...
I was thinking it sound a bit generic... maybe I should choose some Finnish word that looks and sounds nice. I once had a character named Kuura. It means frost. biggrin

Hmmm... I will have to think about it a bit more. I think you name is awesome, though in my mind it's also a bit dirty... (which is good)

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:47 pm

*starts to roll around the thread*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:57 pm

My old username was really n00bish sounding. xd Even though it took people a while get used to my new name, I'm glad I changed it. It's easy to say and it fits my avatar OC well~

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Halfling Heroine
My old username was really n00bish sounding. xd Even though it took people a while get used to my new name, I'm glad I changed it. It's easy to say and it fits my avatar OC well~

It is nice. And describing. (is that a word? xD)

I just need to come up with a good last name now -.-

The name I have now is a very old form of the name Jonathan. I used it in a mmo game year back and decided to use it here when I joined. But now it somehow bothers me.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Magnificent Moonbeam

*rolls you into a carpet*

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Iehonatane
Magnificent Moonbeam

*rolls you into a carpet*
*stops rolling as she's caught in the carpet. * sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Maybe I'll use Luca as a last name... o.o

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Or, maybe I'll just stay like this and make people struggle with bizarre names. xD

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Iehonatane
Halfling Heroine

It is nice. And describing. (is that a word? xD)

I just need to come up with a good last name now -.-

The name I have now is a very old form of the name Jonathan. I used it in a mmo game year back and decided to use it here when I joined. But now it somehow bothers me.

Thank you~
I don't think it's a bad username, but if it bothers you, then change it. 3nodding If I come up with any names you might like, I'll let you know!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Iehonatane
If you no longer feel comfortable with your username, you should definitely change it. Your avatar is distinctive enough that I'm sure you'll still be recognized. Usually I go searching through name sites for meanings and variations, or I combine words like I did for Chixen. Perhaps make a list of names and words that represent who you want your character to be, and then play around with combining them.

I'm horrible when choosing a character name for games, it takes me forever before I'm happy, and I end up frustrating friends who are waiting for me to finish customizing. XP

Chixen

Sweet Witch

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:41 pm

someone should buy me the pretty pretty princess item ;___;
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Chixen
Iehonatane
If you no longer feel comfortable with your username, you should definitely change it. Your avatar is distinctive enough that I'm sure you'll still be recognized. Usually I go searching through name sites for meanings and variations, or I combine words like I did for Chixen. Perhaps make a list of names and words that represent who you want your character to be, and then play around with combining them.

I'm horrible when choosing a character name for games, it takes me forever before I'm happy, and I end up frustrating friends who are waiting for me to finish customizing. XP

I always check name meanings too xD Sometimes I also check numerology readings for the character, but then you have to actually have the whole name ready...
I was thinking of Luca Raventale, but I'm not 100% sure about the last name. I know it's a bit tacky, but I do like it. Not just sure if I like it enough xDDDD

I also spend a long time when choosing game names. And also with the customizing the character itself. This is why I like playing Sims -.-

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Iehonatane
I always check name meanings too xD Sometimes I also check numerology readings for the character, but then you have to actually have the whole name ready...
I was thinking of Luca Raventale, but I'm not 100% sure about the last name. I know it's a bit tacky, but I do like it. Not just sure if I like it enough xDDDD

I also spend a long time when choosing game names. And also with the customizing the character itself. This is why I like playing Sims -.-
That's not a bad name, although I kinda agree with Slick about it sounding a bit fantasy generic. You definitely want to use Luca, right? Otherwise you could try shifting the letters a bit, like Lucara Ventale or something. I was going to say Lucar Aventale, but apparently the last name is a band name when I searched, ha.

Oh gosh, you've just reminded me that I want the Sims again.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Chixen
That's not a bad name, although I kinda agree with Slick about it sounding a bit fantasy generic. You definitely want to use Luca, right? Otherwise you could try shifting the letters a bit, like Lucara Ventale or something. I was going to say Lucar Aventale, but apparently the last name is a band name when I searched, ha.

Oh gosh, you've just reminded me that I want the Sims again.

Yeah, a bit too generic. That's why I though of finding some nice Finnish word to play with ;D Then, it might be generic, but most people would not be wiser xDDDD Making up names is long project.

Heh~ I googled... Raventale is a band's name also. But Aventale actually sounds really nice.

I only have sims 2 ( and some extensions) When I buy a new computer I might get the sims 3.

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:24 pm

oh god I leave gaia for like a week and we have TITLES now.

I refuse to use them until "kawaii" is an option.

also another rig goes by with no tiger and bunny items.

JESUS WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE BOARD GAMES?!?!?
gonk fuq
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games