Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:40 pm
DarkElf27
Lady Blodwynn
DarkElf27
I need to make another stab at Rynn's World, especially if I'm thinking about running Crimson Fists...
Good luck with that one, I found it a boring read, filled with horrible foreshadowing and hinting at things to come, I couldn't finish it.
That was sort of my issue, I got about a quarter of the way through it, and it seemed like nothing had happened... At all. sweatdrop
Agreed! I'd love to hear how it turns out, we already know what happened fluff-wise, but how will it be portrayed?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:36 pm
Lady Blodwynn
DarkElf27
Lady Blodwynn
DarkElf27
I need to make another stab at Rynn's World, especially if I'm thinking about running Crimson Fists...
Good luck with that one, I found it a boring read, filled with horrible foreshadowing and hinting at things to come, I couldn't finish it.
That was sort of my issue, I got about a quarter of the way through it, and it seemed like nothing had happened... At all. sweatdrop
Agreed! I'd love to hear how it turns out, we already know what happened fluff-wise, but how will it be portrayed?
Exactly. I read a lot of fluff on Crimson Fists on Lexicanum that cited Rynn's World as the source, and that's what piqued my interest in it again.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:43 pm
DarkElf27
Lady Blodwynn
DarkElf27
Lady Blodwynn
DarkElf27
Exactly. I read a lot of fluff on Crimson Fists on Lexicanum that cited Rynn's World as the source, and that's what piqued my interest in it again.
Just a shame that the author sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:53 am
Newest Horus Heresy book is on pre-order, "Unremembered Empire". Anybody going to be on that advance list?  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:06 am
DarkElf27
Newest Horus Heresy book is on pre-order, "Unremembered Empire". Anybody going to be on that advance list?
Maybe a year from now, when they publish it in legacy format.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:08 am
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Matching the rest of them, in other words?  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:09 am
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Yeah, hardbacks are too expensive as well, so I'll buy it a year from now when they've done their hardback and large size paperback.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:13 am
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Yeah, hardbacks are too expensive as well, so I'll buy it a year from now when they've done their hardback and large size paperback.
Huh, I didn't realize they did that. I back-bought all my Horus Heresy books and they all match, so I assumed that was how they were published, save for special editions and such.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:27 am
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Huh, I didn't realize they did that. I back-bought all my Horus Heresy books and they all match, so I assumed that was how they were published, save for special editions and such.
I stopped buying them after the Primarchs, but then again I stopped reading them after the Outcast Dead, so still got a massive backlog to deal with.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:39 am
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
I stopped buying them after the Primarchs, but then again I stopped reading them after the Outcast Dead, so still got a massive backlog to deal with.
I only recently finished Flight of the Eisenstein. sweatdrop  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:50 am
Lt. Brookman
the Outcast Dead
Isn't that the one on Terra with those escapees?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:38 am
Yes.  

Sean King

Lonely Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:34 am
DarkElf27
I only recently finished Flight of the Eisenstein. sweatdrop
They you've still got a lot more to go before you are up to speed. That's what, book four if I remember correctly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:36 am
Vikki Stardust
Lt. Brookman
the Outcast Dead
Yeah, the prison break on Terra thing, with more inconsistent wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff than usual.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:51 am
Lt. Brookman
Vikki Stardust
Lt. Brookman
the Outcast Dead
Yeah, the prison break on Terra thing, with more inconsistent wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff than usual.
At least it was violent enough. blaugh  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces