Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:18 pm
"I meant watching the stars," Remus said, "and you're currently using said blanket as a cape so how would one lay down on it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:23 pm
"Remus, you can do both you know. Besides, who needs those stars when you've got your very own Dog Star?" he asked before stepping back out of Remus' reach and laying out the blanket on the ground. He bowed gracefully at Remus, motioning to the blanket.

"Your blanket my Lord."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:32 pm
"Sirius, that has to be the cheesiest thing you've said," Remus said with a laugh. "That's worst then the S.O.B. thing. Seriously, it really was."

He sat down carefully, and then reached gingerly under the blanket and removed a stick from beneath his legs. Examining it a moment, he tossed it aside.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:41 pm
"I'd insert a comment about me being very Siriusly at all times because I am Sirius after all, but...I achieved my goal," Sirius replied with a shrug sitting down next to Remus. He watched as the other man tossed the stick to the side and had to restrain himself from bounding after it. But he was in a playful mood, both he and Padfoot--in different ways of course, and without realizing it Padfoot jumped over Remus and snatched the stick up.

He dashed over to a stone, quickly burried the stick and then trotted back over to Remus, landing in a human heap next to the other man shaking his head.

"Save yourself Moony, I've officially gone insane."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:47 pm
"So it would seem," Remus gasped, wiping away a tear of laughter.

He honestly hadn't been expecting to have Sirius, or rather Padfoot, go after the stick. In all honesty, it had been digging into his thigh and he wasn't up for that sort of thing from a stick. But, watching Sirius' eyes light up like a child's and then turn into Padfoot in a single moment and give chase nearly made him fall over with laughter.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:04 pm
Sirius glared at Remus.

"Something funny, Remus?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:09 pm
"N-no," Remus said, choking back a laugh and trying to pretend that he hadn't been laughing. It didn't work and he only laughed harder.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:14 pm
Sirius huffed and rolled over on his back, using his arms as cushions as he glowered up at the skies.

"Bloody wanker," he muttered.

((I stole your word! I've been dying to do that for ages))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:40 pm
Remus waited a few moments until he had managed to calm down. Taking a few deep breaths, he managed to make it so he was able to keep from laughing. Though he was probably grinning like an idiot.

"Oh, Sirius," he said affectionately, snickering a bit as he moved so that he was straddling Sirius' hips. "You don't really mean that."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:47 pm
Sirius tried to ignore the weight on his hips, he really did. But--well Remus was sitting on his hips.

Pretty hard to ignore.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," he replied, pushing himself up on his elbows and looking up at Remus with a challenging look in his eyes, trying to get the tables turned back into his favor.

"Either way, what are you going to do about it?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:51 pm
Remus arched an eyebrow as Sirius pushed himself up onto his elbows. It was clearly a challenge and it was obviously Sirius wasn't going to go down without a fight. So, Remus did the first thing that came to mind, he brushed a strand of hair out of his eyes and smirked. "Nothing," he said, his eyes narrowed in amusement, "absolutely nothing."

He had no intention of letting Sirius win tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:56 pm
Sirius growled, his eyes narrowed at Remus. He just had to be difficult didn't he? He wrapped one arm around Remus' waist, and the other held on to the other man's shoulder as he pulled himself up completely to face Remus.

"Well, if you're not going to do anything at all, I suppose I should probably do something. Right?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:00 pm
Grabbing Sirius' hands, Remus used all of his strength to break the hold and force Sirius back onto the ground, arms over his head. "You could, but I won't let you. Of course, I could do something, but I don't know what I should do. Any suggestions?" he asked, his voice dangeorously low.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:05 pm
Sirius stared up at Remus, slightly shocked, but terribly turned on. He whimpered quietly as Remus' voice washed over him. He could feel the blood pooling quite rapidly towards his nether regions leaving his mind completely empty.

"Uh..." he stuttered before sucking in a deep breath.

"Merlin, Remus...please..." he whimpered.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:16 pm
"Please what?" he asked softly, moving a bit so that he could hold Sirius' wrists with one hand while the other came down to rest on Sirius' hip, just along the hem of his jeans. "If you want me to do something, you have to ask," he said.

It was clear that he had won and he was going to take his sweet time reveling in his victory. He moved his hips a bit to get comfortable and the effect he was having on Sirius was suddenly very obvious. He smirked, satisfied that Sirius certainly wasn't going to have any protests. He massaged Sirius' hip for a moment.

"Sirius, if you want me to do something you have to ask," he repeated, grinning cheekily.

(This is why Remus is Seme, bitches. wink )  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games