Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:34 am
Damian paused for a moment to register that Ai had seriously misunderstood his request. He thought about trying to explain himself more thoroughly, but the poison was still spreading, he didn't have time for a long explanation. Taking a ragged breath, he commanded as firmly as he could muster, "Just give me your wrist."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:03 pm
"My wrist?" Ken asked, although he presented the pale, smooth skin on the underside of his wrist nonetheless. It was certainly an odd place to consider biting. It was a sensitive patch of skin, to be sure, but not in a good way. "Isn't it better to bite somewhere around the ear or the neck?" he asked, a bit wary of Alexis's tastes.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:04 pm
Without answering Ai's queries, Damian, jerked her wrist to his lips, feeling the pulse underneath. He tried to ease his fangs into Ai's skin as gingerly as possible, but knew it wouldn't be entirely painless. As Damian tasted her blood, he felt himself getting heady. It was a delicious blend of an exotic spice and honey-like sweetness. He revelled in it shortly before the information onslaught hit him. This is why he hadn't wanted to subject Ai to his bite. On bite could reveal all of a person's past, desires, and intentions. Damian hated how invasive it was and so, avoided it at all costs. He tried to block out as much of Ai's information as possible, but couldn't help catching a few things. The most important, being that Ai was not a she, but a he.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:28 pm
((lol wut. XD))

When he realized what Alexis was doing, Ken pouted slightly. He had met vampires before, and other people who drank blood, and even though they weren't the murderous, rampaging beasts legend made them out to be, they could be just as unsavory or unpleasant as any human. However, he tried to judge Alexis on the way he acted rather than what he was; after all, he'd been so kind.

Allowing Alexis to drink his blood without any fight, Ken somewhat wished that he had actually been talking about the kind of biting he'd assumed. "So...is it helping?" he asked, really just waiting for it to be over. Not only was it awkward, but he didn't have any bandages on him. Not wanting to bleed on his clothes, he tried to think of something he could use instead to stem the flow of blood once Alex was finished.

milkymosaic
Crew

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:10 am
The use of Damian's limbs returned to him as Ai's blood pumped the poison through his liver and successfully detoxified his system. Worried that he had already taken too much of Ai's blood, Damian, gently eased his fangs out of Ai's wrist and tentatively licked the punctures shut, his saliva healing the wounds almost instantly. As he let go of his wrist, Damian shakily stood up and replied, "Yes, I should be fine within an hour. Do you know how long the sleeping gas will last on our captive?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:02 pm
Watching as Alexis took his teeth out of his wrist and helped to heal it, Ken touched the wounds gently, making sure they were well closed. "Ummm...I'm not sure. Anywhere between half an hour and a full hour?" he estimated, not really sure how much of the gas the guy had inhaled. "So, why was he chasing us anyway?" Ken asked, staring at the guy with a hint of disgust, as though chasing after them had been completely immoral and unnecessary. Although he was physically capable of running for quite a while, Ken never liked having to run away; he was more the type to either fight or trick his enemy into leaving.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:18 pm
Damian quickly calculated how long it would take him to extract information out of the assassin before answering Ai. "Thirty minutes will do," he responded evenly, "Why don't we find out?" He wanted to know why they were being tailed even more than Ai did. It kept bugging him that he had been followed the afternoon proceeding the evening gala at Sir Drae's residence. Who might have thought he was a threat? Damian needed to know. He would not allow his vengence to be cut short.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:33 pm
Watching Alexis work, Ken asked, "So is that your only power, or can you do more stuff?" Not that being able to regenerate his strength by sucking on someone else's blood wasn't impressive, but Ken wanted to know just how powerful he was. Although Ken often said his only power was his breath, the truth was that he had more than one breath weapon. However, by understating his powers, he could often lower an opponent's guard, which always helped during a fight.

Twirling a strand of hair around his finger, Ken wondered why someone would be trying to hurt either of them. From what he could tell, they were really after Alexis, not himself, but at the same time he wasn't sure what the guy's aim had been. He seemed to be a professional, but obviously wasn't the best of the best or anything of that sort. The man had probably just been hired for the job, or was sent by someone more powerful to get it done.

milkymosaic
Crew

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:22 pm
“Well,” Damian paused, wondering how much of his arsenal he should reveal, “My bite has other uses besides healing,” he remarked, walking over to the assassin and running his fingers along the man’s jugular. When he found the sweet spot, he wasted no time in sinking his teeth into the assassin’s neck. He plunged deep into the man’s consciousness, searching into the far reaches of his mind, careful not to damage it incase he had further use of him. Damian quickly learned that the assassin was a killer for hire not unlike himself and that he received his orders to kill through a middleman. As he searched for the middleman’s name, he could feel the synopses in the assassin’s brain working hard, warning him that the sleeping gas would wear off in a few more moments. It was then that he found the name, Kier. In one swift movement he pulled his fangs out of the assassin and decapitated his head. The assassin’s use had ended.

Wiping his bloodied mouth on the dead man’s sleeve, he turned to Ai, “Information extraction is another use,” Damian said, a new plan forming in his mind. It was not entirely appealing to him, but would serve his purpose. He waited to see if Ai would take the bait. If he did, Damian would have the perfect plan to find this Kier, who was surely known among the upper class that he attended parties with.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:34 am
((Imoto-chan, please post soon~))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:44 pm
((So about me forgetting things. 3nodding ))

Watching with interest, Ken blushed a bit as he watched Alexis bite into the other man's neck. If it hadn't looked so much like a wolf killing its prey by bitting through the jugular, he might have been a bit jealous of the man who'd been following them. When Alexis sliced the man's head off, however, Ken put a hand to his mouth, partially disgusted and partially aggravated. This boy was so efficient and merciless; was he really someone who could be trusted so easily?

Regardless of his doubts, Ken frowned and asked, "Well, what did you learn from that guy? Why was he chasing us? And I swear that if you looked into my brain even the slightest bit when I was letting you heal I will kick you so hard in the gnads that you'll be walking bowlegged for the rest of the week." Although there weren't any big secrets in his life, Ken was a rather private person. He didn't like talking about his family or his life with people, especially ones that he didn't know very well. Even though Alexis had saved him more than once and had enough charm and looks to sweep any girl off her feet, the same rule applied to him as everyone else.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:47 pm
Bump?  

milkymosaic
Crew

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:09 pm
((Bump?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:12 pm
((It's okay, just don't leave me stranded for a month again^^))

“I’d like to see you try,” Damian countered Ai, a smirk finding its way onto his face. He was extremely pleased with how things where going, he’d caught Ai hook, line, and sinker. “Don’t you wish you knew, what I know about you, Ken?” Damian asked, playing him further into his hand. “Information sells quite well on the black market,” he paused, letting the gravity of that statement sink in, “How would you fair, if the fact you’re actually male got out?” Damian questioned. “As for what I have learned from the assassin,” he finished, “it’s enough.”

In reality, Damian didn’t know much more about Ken, but if he could convince him that he did, that was all that mattered. Ken would be his to use and he’d find Kier which, would lead him to the eventual killing of the one who had ordered his assassination. Laying a calculatingly cold gaze on Ken, Damian allowed a hint of menace to touch his features. He needed to look like he would use force if necessary. Ken’s role in this plan was too important not to take extra precautions.

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:56 pm
Taken aback at the sound of his own name, Ken was obviously shocked to hear Alexis says such things. Up to that point he'd been so nice. Perhaps that had all just been part of the charade, however. Maybe Alexis was just that kind of guy. "You b*****d," Ken couldn't help saying, gazing angrily at the boy in front of him. It wasn't as though it mattered to him whether or not Alexis knew, but the fact that was threatening to leak it to the public was frightening. In the past Ken had been able to use his trap stasis to get people to do thing for him and then get them to back off or shut up whenever he wanted to. On top of that, it could come in handy in a fight when a small distraction to his enemy was just what he needed. If people started talking about him too much, then all of that would fly out the window.

"You're a b*****d, you know that?" Ken found himself repeating, no longer hiding his voice in an extra octave. His real voice wasn't much lower, but it was rougher, that was certain. He sounded like a 12-year-old boy, which annoyed him to no end and was one of the main reasons he bothered with the voice aspect of his disguise. "If you're so desperate as to threat to take my livelihood away from me, I'm assuming you have a good reason. It has something to do with what you found out from that guy, doesn't it?" he asked, jerking his head to where the decapitated body lay. "Well, I know how this kind of thing goes. What do you want from me?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff