Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:37 pm
Yes there will be drinks--but we need a bartender. Know anybody?

I'm not sure if I want to see all these laws, or just have you slowly fill Sirius in. That way I don't screw up.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:39 pm
Gabriel's a bartender, and my Dad has a Bartender's guide. One of my friend's is in bartending school at the moment and another loves mixing drinks as a hobby.

I know lots of people that are qualified.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:40 pm
*gazes at notebook*
I just remembered Article Five actual. That one might just prove to be a problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:41 pm
Bartender's Little Black Book, I'm assuming? There's a copy or two of that floating some where around in my house. The joys of having a father who owns two clubs.

But for these purposes, I think Gabriel would be a better choice as a bartender at Sirius' death...party...memorial...thing.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:42 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
*gazes at notebook*
I just remembered Article Five actual. That one might just prove to be a problem.

Oh dear...what is it?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:42 pm
Of course. Of course. He's experienced in both Muggle and Magickal bars, so he knows a wide range of drinks, including some that only exist on Tuesdays and others when there's a party going on down the street.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:45 pm
Yeah, what is it? Article Five I mean. I've read the bartenders book.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:46 pm
I'm curious about this article five, and since you mentioned it, you have to tell us  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:52 pm
5. That all Werewolves, for the safety of further human generations, shall not be permitted to produce offspring, whether by biological reproduction or lycanthropic infection; AND

5a. That Werewolves shall not be permitted to engage in sexual activities that could potentially result in offspring, whether by means of biological reproduction or lycanthropic infection; AND

5b. To reduce the temptation to produce offspring, whether by means of biological reproduction or lycanthropic infection, that Werewolves shall not be permitted to marry or to partake in any ritual resembling marriage, or to live in a marriage-like arrangement; AND

5c. To further this last directive, that all existing unions, marital and otherwise, are herewith DISSOLVED.

It's all lawyer speak. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:53 pm
You were really being evil when you wrote this, weren't you?

that's kinda scary...I can still read lawyer speak. Its been a while  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:54 pm
That's...

eek  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:56 pm
Damn. You're vicious aren't you?  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:00 pm
I suppose I am.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:02 pm
I think we should maybe consider slowing down or stopping guys. I feel sorry for the three we left in the Great Hall.

Moony...have I ever mentioned that I love you? You're a bit cruel, but you are still a brilliant genius.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:03 pm
Awww.. slowing down. Yeah, I suppose you're right about the others though. I do feel kind of guilty.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games