Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:17 pm
lurichan
muted faith9
*axes the legs off so he can run off with the table* HA *starts chipping off the glue*

0o; I'm buying a steel table...going to the store, be back in a bit.... wait, they don't sell steel tables, I'll just have to make one I suppose *gets out a blow torch, welding mask and gloves and some sheet metal* Watch out for flying sparks!
do you really think that'll stop me?  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:20 pm
hey guys whats up?  

Pyroball

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:20 pm
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9
*axes the legs off so he can run off with the table* HA *starts chipping off the glue*

0o; I'm buying a steel table...going to the store, be back in a bit.... wait, they don't sell steel tables, I'll just have to make one I suppose *gets out a blow torch, welding mask and gloves and some sheet metal* Watch out for flying sparks!

No, but it will slow you down enough that other people can grab some cookies while are trying to torch through the table *continues to craft, adding wrought iron in delicate arches for the legs*  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:21 pm
cookies? (shes always got some) cookies?  

Pyroball

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:21 pm
Pyroball
hey guys whats up?

Trying to make a table that won't just get destroyed quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:22 pm
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9

No, but it will slow you down enough that other people can grab some cookies while are trying to torch through the table *continues to craft, adding wrought iron in delicate arches for the legs*
yes...torch*attempts to hide several large bombs*  

Muted Faith9

Pyroball

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:25 pm
why does it need to not be destroyed easily?  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:25 pm
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9

Besides, would you honestly be able to destory my artistic creation when I'm done? *Continues to shape and weld*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:27 pm
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9
lurichan
muted faith9

Besides, would you honestly be able to destory my artistic creation when I'm done? *Continues to shape and weld*
yes, easily, i shot my jiminy cricket guy when he tried to stop me from shoplifting from wallgreens. xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:29 pm
Pyroball
cookies? (shes always got some) cookies?

*hands you a small bag of chocolate chip* Here, since someone made off with the last table I bolted down.... -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:31 pm
Pyroball
why does it need to not be destroyed easily?

So more than one person can grab a cookie.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:33 pm
*chills in the corner*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:37 pm
muted faith9
yes, easily, i shot my jiminy cricket guy when he tried to stop me from shoplifting from wallgreens. xp

0o; you shot someone?!?!? (please tell me you shot a figurine and I'm just not reading things right right now)  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:42 pm
just FYI... i just uploaded some pics o myself in that one thread in case you want to know what i look like....  

Pyroball

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:42 pm
lurichan
muted faith9

0o; you shot someone?!?!? (please tell me you shot a figurine and I'm just not reading things right right now)
i think he meant his conciense (sp?)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games