Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:47 am

Yes. It's the exact same thing as the way the Christians stole the ankh to make their symbol. 3nodding Nothing to do with crucifixion at all!
((A bit of bad info some books tried to feed me in my early days of studying paganism.))

Also, if someone questions the fact that you're an Ascended Master, they're just being jealous pricks. After all, the strange old lady told you so! It must be true! Even if you don't really know what an "Ascended Master" is, exactly...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:15 am
It never fails that every time go out, I will invariably forget to tuck my ward stone in my shirt. It has on it a pentacle.....it also never fails that when I leave it in plain sight...some Fluffy will tell me that i'm "Not supposed to wear that during the day"

Apparently it breaks tradition.

Recently some punk got indignant when i told him how stupid he was for saying this to me. He decided to reach up and grab my stone.....

The look of shock on his face was worth my mistake.  

Ethermus Prime

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 am
Ethermus Prime
It never fails that every time go out, I will invariably forget to tuck my ward stone in my shirt. It has on it a pentacle.....it also never fails that when I leave it in plain sight...some Fluffy will tell me that i'm "Not supposed to wear that during the day"

Recently some punk got indignant when i told him how stupid he was for saying this to me. He decided to reach up and grab my stone.....

Bit him did it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:55 am
Ultraviolett1127
Beltain
I consecrated my wand with my menstrual blood and it worked so well that ever since, I keep a few extra used tampons ready for when the need arises. *ugh*

*shudder*
I don't think of myself as being very squeamish, but ICK.

I know, but I know of people doing this kinda thing so I thought it was worth a mention.  

Laura Lobotomy

Ethermus Prime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:16 am
TeaDidikai
Ethermus Prime

Bit him did it?

like a fork in a wet toaster  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:36 am
Ethermus Prime
like a fork in a wet toaster
I've actually seen that happen a couple times. I have to admit, I think it quite amusing.

I mean really- how far removed from basic courtesy does one have to be to go about reaching at someone's chest?  

TeaDidikai

Ethermus Prime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:10 pm
TeaDidikai

I mean really- how far removed from basic courtesy does one have to be to go about reaching at someone's chest?

Furthermore, to reach at what was explicitly defied as a WARD STONE  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:17 pm
Up late reading trashy celeb gossip, and I couldn't pass this up. From Coldplay's frontman:

“I lay claim to being the only person in the world who still believes in Zeus.”

He's still "exploring his faith," but really? The only person?  

TatteredAngel

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:36 pm
Ethermus Prime

Furthermore, to reach at what was explicitly defied as a WARD STONE
I'll grant a benefit of the doubt and chalk that much up to sheer ignorance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:44 pm
TatteredAngel
Up late reading trashy celeb gossip, and I couldn't pass this up. From Coldplay's frontman:

Given I think most of the people in this guild believe in Zeus, he's also very, very wrong.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:03 am
TatteredAngel

Maybe in his own little world...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:34 am
mute_coyote

Yes. It's the exact same thing as the way the Christians stole the ankh to make their symbol. 3nodding Nothing to do with crucifixion at all!
((A bit of bad info some books tried to feed me in my early days of studying paganism.))

What about the fish? That's so much cooler than the cross. They liked the design of the ankh so much they wanted one with less curves, cos, we all know, fish have too many curves.  

Gambling Setzer

Sir William Black

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:10 am
"We don't need a Condom, I put a protection spell around my bed."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:41 am
Sir William Black
That- wasn't actually said by anyone was it?  

TeaDidikai

Sir William Black

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:52 am
TeaDidikai
Sir William Black
That- wasn't actually said by anyone was it?
Only in my more amusing fantasies.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games