Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:21 am
Iaffrette nodded. "Yes, I sounded as if I woke him up, but his speech was a bit slow and he did not sound like himself. She moved. Handing him back his phone and looked to Neko as she rested. "Do you think she left anyone alive?" She asked.

Isuna sighed, following after Hiei as he walked past her. "Neko came to Kazu?" She thought a moment. Usually Neko came to medical after a job, since it meant she could heal and rest up at the castle. Isuna often had to ask Kazu to come to the castle if she needed his help. She shook her head and looked up. "Ais right, and take another dose of medicine too."

Cillia looked around. "Yeah, Kazus shop was caught in it too. They think it was a drug related incident. Like a turf war, but no one knows for sure, not even Kazuhiro."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:29 am
Kazu sighed and sat there thinking and shook his head. “ No, your right she probably killed everyone after she got angry. Her shadows get stronger when she’s pissed.” Kazu said and leaned back hearing the door open. “ in medical side”he yelled out and moved to get up slowly.

Hiei moved looking at Iduna before walking in and toward the medicslnside and seeing Neko and walking toward her. “ Jesus Kitkat. Why didn’t you call anyone for help.” He mumbled and slowly walked over and sat down in the chair that Kazu had been.

“ you look bad, let me see if I have something to make you feel better...” Kazu said turning toward the shop to look for stuff. “ Hello Isuna and Ai..” he said with a small tired smile.

Ai nodded At Kazu and sat down away from everyone to read.

Jen blinked and twisted his head to look toward Cillia hearing that. He started to walk a little faster down the road ignoring people as he walked. ‘ is kazu okay and Lala? Drug related? But his not...doing that anymore...’  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:42 am
Iaffrette looked up, watching Hiei walk in and waving to Isuna and Ai as they came in as well. "Hello as well. Good to see you all again." She greeted.

Nekos hand twitched, and she blinked a few times, hearing Hieis voice. "Had it....handeled..." she muttered, turning her head to focus on him. "Your suppose to be home....your sick...." she pointed out.

"She said when she got here that whoever did this had set up a trap for whoever took the job." Iaffrette explained.

Isuna walked over to Kazu, taking a small bundle out of her bag and handing it to him. "Cooling gel and a new burn ointment, should help with the scarring a bit." She smiled a little holding the bundle out to him. "Hope you dont mind me bringing Ai, figured she could use the change of scenery."

"Kazu was burned a bit. Hes still recovering from them. Iaffrette was alright and helped put the fire out before it did anymore damage. Was a good day to have a hellion on hand, nothing they threw at the fire was putting it out. Iaffrette seemed to be the only thing that stopped it." Cillia explained, sitting up more now that they had slowed down. "Let me know when you want me off your back."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:02 am
“ If you had it handed, you wouldn’t laying on Kazus table, covered in bullet holes. Try again “ He said dully and grabbed her hand and held it tightly. “ tell me what happened so I can deal with what happened and if it happens again be ready for it. “ He said and shuddered a little before he glanced toward the others and then back at Neko. “ I’m feeling better, don’t worry about that.” He lied.

Ai moved sitting at the counter and grabbed a few books and started reading some of Kazus collection of magic books and stayed quiet. “ My dad fixed your shop before he died. Did you know that?” She asked glancing at Kazu. The silver bat sighed and nodded. “ Yes, I realized it afterwards, I saw the magic seal and knew it was his doing. I’m thankful. I’m glad you came to visit Ai.” Kazu said and turned a little to look at Isuna and forced a smile. “ thanks they should help a lot. It’s been pretty bad lately but I know that happens...” he said about the birds and held the bundle before putting it on the counter. “ you wanna try healing some of her wounds?” He asked.

Jen slowed down and came to a stop and moved laying down so the woman could get off him and once off he changed back into his human skin and shuddered a little to rid the dead skin. “ Dad wasn’t able to do anything with his own fire to help? Crazy. I hope kazy gonna be okay...” he said before knocking on the door of the shop and taking Cils hand and walking in.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:25 pm
She squeezed his hand back lightly, giving him a flat look as he said he was fine. "Now who's lying..." she took a deep breath, pushing herself to wake up more. "The town was already wiped out when I hot there. They had guns, obviously. Armed to the teeth. They got me with one shot and I lured the rest out and into a fight....turns out Shadows cant harden fast enough to stop bullets. I think one or two got away...the rest are dead."

Cillia dlid off his back, landing lightly and waiting for him to shift forms back before walking to the shop with him. She promptly took one large step back as the door opened.

Iaffrette walked out, leaving Hiei and Neko to talk. Hearing the door she went opened it, smiling and hugging Jencho. "Welcome back!" She greeted, hugging him tight. "When did you get back?"

Cillia snickered, having seen Iaffrette coming to the door. "Hope we're not intruding."

Iaffrettd shook her head, letting Jen go and letting them into the shop. "Not at all. Actually your not the first ones here." She smirked. "Kazuhiro, you have another visitor."

Isuna nodded and looked over. "Sure, I'll give it a shot. Ai I'll be right back." She smiled and headed over to Neko and Hiei.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:58 pm
Hiei chuckled lightly and shrugged. “ Yes well I am a liar. Please I just want you feeling better. I’ll send some knights out to scout Alright? “ He said and sitting back a little as Isuna cane closed and he nodded. “ Thank you isuna.” He added.

Kazu shifted standing by Ai speaking to her before looking up at Iaffrette and seeing Jen and smiled walking over and giving the male a hug. “ You ******** a*****e, you left and didn’t tell anyone! Everyone thought you where dead a*****e!” He said and smiled nodding at Cillia and frowned looking away, then again he’d been trying to hide as well because of his scar from the fire.

Jen smiled nodded and crossed his arms after hugging everyone. “ I hope your all well. I missed working with you Iaffrette...hopefully you didn’t replace me with another hound for good” he said and smiled at Kazu. “ you look well Kazy. How’s mom and dad are they here?” He asked and Kazu nodded. “ Yeah But Hiei is sick and mom is hurt. You can go see them. Back room” kazu said and turned to the side a little.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:56 pm
Neko frowned, but nodded. "I'll be fine soon. Kazu fixed me up...once I'm better I can go out and help. Show the knights where they took off at and what not." She took a breath, wincing a bit and moved to sit up. "Sorry for dragging you out of bed...I tried to tell them not to bother you." She looked down at the bandages wrapped around her and sighed looking at Isuna

Isuna smirked, moving to heal the shadow cat. "You'll be good to go soon enough. I'd recommend at least a days rest to be safe though. Judging by the bullet wounds, those guys were hood shots." She pointed out, hands glowing as she worked on healing.

Cillia looked up, seeing Kazu hiding a bit. "I told him about the fire Kazu. He knows."

Iaffrette crossed her arms frowning. "I'm still convinced it was hell fire."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:02 pm
Hiei sighed and shook his head, holding his hand tightly. " Idiot. You aren't going there. You are on bed rest till your healed." Hiei snapped and leaned back in the chair, He was grumpy because he was sick. " Stop fighting about it, I'll send my knights there. They'll be okay on there own Neko. Let me know when your ready to get moved back to the castle."

Kazu shifted looking down and moved pulling on his shirt trying to keep most of his body hidden. " Yes, I figured as much. But I still don't like being seen by many people right now Cillia." He said quietly and took a step away. " I better go check on Neko and Hiei...."

Jen blinked a little and went to reach out to stop Kazu but sighed a little. " I don't care if his burnt up...It doesn't look that bad." Jen sighed and looked toward Iaffrette. " I can't wait to show you my Hound now that its fully developed and my new form. It's killer." He said looking at her with a smile.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:51 am
Frowning, ears flicking back in annoyance. "Isuna just said a day. One day. I'll be fine. Now that I know what I'm dealing with I know how to prepare. I've been hurt way worse than this and survived. It's not that big of a deal." She insisted, not appreciating being told what to do. "I know what I'm capable of."

Isuna kept her head down, healing up the damage. She figured it was working given the extra energy Neko seemed to have. "I think she could go back now, honestly. The internal damage is healed, and between Kazu and I working on her, she should be good."

Iaffrette watched as Kazu left, shaking her head a little and looking up, keeping her voice low. "I think he just needs time..." she offered.

Cillia nodded. "He does look better though. Compared to before it healed." She frowned.

Iaffrette nodded in agreement. "Indeed." Hearing Hen she gestured to the back door. "We can go out back if you would like, or did you want to see your mother and father first?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:04 am
“ Isuna shut up. “ Hiei snapped and glanced looking at Neko and stood up putting his hands in his pocket and shaking his head. “ Fine. You wanna be an idiot and run back in there? Go ahead you aren’t gonna listen to me anyway” he said turning to leave. “ I’m head back to the castle to rest, I’ll see you when your back. Take a knight with you still. I don’t care who.” He added last, he was grumpy, he was also a lot more sick then he was letting on and annoyed Neko wasn’t listening to him at all. That annoyed him even more and he couldn’t pull rank because she was his queen. Of course being angry and grumpy and not fed properly, Hiei only got a few steps before he fell and was out cold.

Kazu grunted and had managed to catch Hiei before he hit the ground and shifted a little, more uncomfortable because of the heat coming off his body and shifted slowly trying to stand with him. “ Isuna, I need help.” Kazu called.

Jen sighed and shook his head.” I can hear her and Hiei bickering...I’ll talk to them when they chill out” Jen explained and walked toward the back door through the kitchen and shook his body a little and turned around looking at Iaffrette and then Cillia with a goofy smile. “ Cil already saw my hound form
But I’ll show you both my other form. It’s really awesome.” He said and slowly took a few steps back.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:23 pm
"Hiei!" Neko moved, lurching forward as he started to fall and take a sharp breath as her wounds stopped her. "Damnit"

Isuna moved, stopping her and gently pushing her to lie back down before going to help Kazu with Hiei, taking the feverish king from him and getting him to the other bed. "I swear the two of you..." she at Hiei on the bed, lying him down and going to the kitchen, coming back with ice and a cool rag setting both across Hieis forehead. "Honestly Neko, you should listen to him this time."

"I was listening, I just didn't agree..." she muttered, sighing, closing her eyes, silent for a long moment. "I'll rest if he will...I was trying to take care of things so he had less to worry about." She admitted, looking off to the side and pulling on a shadow for a top over the bandages. "Sorry, I didn't mean to cause more work."

Iaffrette followed Jencho outside, Cillia behind her as she stepped out the back door. "You have another form? I do not think I have ever heard of hounds having more then their one hound form." She watched him curiously, smirking a little. "You are going to make the others jealous."

Cillia stood by Iaffrette, inspecting the doll Jen had given her a moment before looking up at him to see his new form.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:14 pm
Kazu sighed and moved working on the fire demon and pulled on a cooling blanket that he himself had been using a few days ago. " He just needs to catch up on some sleep. It's okay." Kazu said with a sigh and moved sitting on the edge of Neko's bed. " Your gonna rest though right?" He asked looking at Neko.

Hiei was laying on the bed and moving and toss a little before going to grab his head and forcing his eyes open. " F...ucking hell."

Jen smiled and half waved taking a few more steps back before he slowly ripped into his giant hound form and snarled at first. He moved standing tall and staring at Iaffrette before moving and nuzzling and pushing himself on Cillia and enjoying himself being near Cillia again before moving from her and pushing himself onto IAffrette and shoving her down licking her face.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:49 pm
Neko sighed but nodded reluctantly. "I'll rest. But only until this is all healed up. Feel like I'm getting soft recently." She admitted.

Isuna smirked, shaking her head. "Your a lot of things Neko, soft is generally one of them."

Cillia watched, blinking at the massive hound and tensed a bit as he got closer and laughed as he pushed into her and nuzzled her, damn near knocking her over as she pet him.

Iaffrette watched aswell. Swearing in hellion as the wolf showed its massive self. "Jencho...how?" She laughed as he moved, licking her. "And now I am covered in your slober, thanks Jencho." She joked.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:34 am
Jen took a few steps panting and waited a few seconds before letting his skin start to melt and after a few seconds stood a werehoubd like thing. He had the weird animal hind legs and human like arms but full of fur and claws, this hell hound head on and was towering tall. He kept his distance from them though and snarled a few times but kept calm.

Kazu moves again working on Hiei and shifted shooting a few things into him before putting his arm back under the blanket. “ that should majorly help him. I had another client come in with this same illness. Give him a few hours of rest and he’ll be better in no time.”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:29 am
[[A Couple Days Later]]

Neko stood, arms crossed, looking grumpy as her tails flicked and snapped behind her. She was pretty much healed up, with just a thin bandage wrapped around her shoulder. "I'm perfectly alright now. Both Kazu and Isuna cleared me. We already lost three knights to this group, and I'm not okay with just standing here not helping. I'll be back tomorrow, and I'll keep my phone on. Promise, I'll call for help this time if I need it." Turning and heading out the door. She hadn't felt good about a pack of bandits getting the jump on her, and she was itching to show them what she was capable of. In truth, the fight a few days ago had hurt hef pride more then anything, but she wasn't about to admit to it. She walked out of the palace, lighting a cigarette and holding it between her lips before shoving her hands in her jacket pockets. She'd been arguing with Hiei off and on about the subject of her taking jobs since the day of the attack. He wanted her to stay in and continue as just his body guard and queen. She wanted to continue taking her assassination jobs and odd ball work for the castle. Her argument was getting thinner each time she came back hurt, and his each time he worked himself so much he got sick. "Maybe we both just need a break..." she muttered, running a hand through her hair..

Isuna laid on her bed, curled up with Akuro and just enjoying some closeness with him since hed just gotten back from a job. She smiled, lacing her fingers with his and flicked her tail to drape across them. "So Akuro...have you ever considered starting a family...I know we have Ai, but...how big of a family would you like to have..." she asked, not looking up at him just yet.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games