Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:26 pm
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon
Okay this never came up because I've never had more than one character before.

Lucky egg lasts 7 days but I know it's posting days (So if something happens and I can't come online to post) but is that per character. I have Simon and Warren, Warren is using the Lucky Egg. If I don't post for Warren during a day but post as Simon does the Lucky Egg count go...up down? So from 0/7 days left to 1/7 days left even if Warren doesn't get any posts in. Does this question make sense?

It's per character. If Warren is using a lucky egg and you don't post Warren at all that day, only Simon, his lucky egg counter for the day won't go up. (: We don't want to discourage people from posting for other characters just because they're afraid of wasting their lucky eggs on one character.

Thank you, I understand now  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:42 pm
Congratulations to the new mods, did we lose any of the old ones? ((I.E. they stepped down voluntarily?))  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:34 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Congratulations to the new mods, did we lose any of the old ones? ((I.E. they stepped down voluntarily?))
I don't believe so. o3o At least, I haven't seen anything about anyone stepping down so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:16 am
Lia Syuki
Shadow - Dragon
I don't believe so. o3o At least, I haven't seen anything about anyone stepping down so far.

That's good, is there a head count on how many mods we have?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:19 am
Shadow - Dragon
Lia Syuki
Shadow - Dragon

With us newbies added to the count, looks like there's about ten of us, so hopefully that'll help things run a bit smoother. ^ _ ^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:40 am
Lia Syuki
Shadow - Dragon
Lia Syuki
Shadow - Dragon

With us newbies added to the count, looks like there's about ten of us, so hopefully that'll help things run a bit smoother. ^ _ ^

Last question for now, promise, will you newbies be adding your info to the 'Meet the Mods" thread?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:42 am
Shadow - Dragon
Lia Syuki
Shadow - Dragon
Lia Syuki
Shadow - Dragon

Last question for now, promise, will you newbies be adding your info to the 'Meet the Mods" thread?

Hmm... That, I don't know. Possibly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:25 am
Shadow - Dragon
Lia Syuki
Shadow - Dragon
Lia Syuki
Shadow - Dragon

I probably will later today if you would read it? XD  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:52 am
Koukaze

I tend to read a lot of the pages, doesn't mean I understand them all though *cough*battling*cough*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:39 pm
Shadow - Dragon

From the original mods starting the guild, Mimi Kyashi 19 was demoted because she had a lot going on IRL, and while we were willing to give her time, she eventually just stopped getting on gaia entirely, and we still aren't sure what happened. Of course if she reappears and is willing, we would be happy to promote her again, but for now just so that people aren't trying to contact or quote an inactive account, she has been demoted. Shabatha also decided to step down because she was having a hard time keeping up with RL things and helping with the guild, so to take the stress off she agreed to being demoted, but she's still around and still posts and helps out around the guild as a friendly member of the community (: Other than that, all the mods are still mods, and still here, and now we have wonderful new mods, which will help the guild run smoother.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:19 pm
Will the chance to get a legendary increase, the RGN lotto, since it was advised that if it was one you didn't want to not participate?

Such as Volcanion, which is an awesome legendary but technically not one that either character would be actively seeking, so I wouldn't be trying for it. If not wouldn't it make sense to try regardless to have the summoning item to trade with another person who has a different summoning item?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:37 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Will the chance to get a legendary increase, the RGN lotto, since it was advised that if it was one you didn't want to not participate?

Such as Volcanion, which is an awesome legendary but technically not one that either character would be actively seeking, so I wouldn't be trying for it. If not wouldn't it make sense to try regardless to have the summoning item to trade with another person who has a different summoning item?

I'm not entirely sure if I've got your meaning correct, but if you're asking if your chances in a later legendary lotto will go up (in terms of extra rolls or a sort of buffer zone) if you bow out of the current one, I'm afraid it probably won't. As for why, consider if, say, the prize for this one was darkrai's summoning item instead of volcanion's. Now, I know for a fact that you happen to really want that summon item for plot reasons. I happen to want that item too because I think darkrai's an awesome pokemon and just wanna have it. If a third person wins the item instead and only got it just to give it away to someone that actually does want it, well, now that person has two potential buyers. It would ultimately become a bidding war that boils down to how much you want it for plots versus how much I want it for awesomeness. Not very fair for either of us regardless of who gets it because, since ultimately it'll come down to either who pleads their case better or, unfortunately but still possible, who puts up the better items for bid. I'm not saying that you would do that if you got a legendary that you didn't want, and I'm not saying that I'd want that darkrai so badly that I'd try to shut out someone that wants it for plot reasons, but unfortunately, there are people that would do that.

Sorry if that was too rambly to understand, but the short version is that someone's more likely to get what they want if only the people that want something go after it and the people just looking for something to trade off don't, and that removes most of the problem of needing to trade for it in the first place.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:45 pm
Lia Syuki

It was an older discussion amongst the mods pre-promotion so I understand if you were confused on my question.

There was an issue with people coming back to the guild a few days a month just to get horoscope Pokemon and Legendary ones. So there was a discussion about when you should participate in the lotto, mostly if it was a Legendary you wanted.

All in all you actually didn't answer the question of if the L. Lotto will be running more than once every three months.

The second part was basically if Summoning items could be traded?

Finally just for the heck of it I'd love Giratina and/or Darkrai for Simon or Genesect for Warren.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:57 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Lia Syuki

It was an older discussion amongst the mods pre-promotion so I understand if you were confused on my question.

There was an issue with people coming back to the guild a few days a month just to get horoscope Pokemon and Legendary ones. So there was a discussion about when you should participate in the lotto, mostly if it was a Legendary you wanted.

All in all you actually didn't answer the question of if the L. Lotto will be running more than once every three months.

The second part was basically if Summoning items could be traded?

Finally just for the heck of it I'd love Giratina and/or Darkrai for Simon or Genesect for Warren.

Ah, I apologize. Again, I wasn't entirely sure what you meant by the wording of your question, and it seems I interpreted its meaning incorrectly. I was under the impression that you were asking if your odds would increase as opposed to the number of opportunities. My mistake. sweatdrop

To the first part, I have yet to see any discussion of making the lotto occur more often, although it is certainly possible that some events in the future will also have lottos or other ways to earn legendary pokemon.

To the second, in and of itself, I don't see why not if you already happen to have one you don't want, considering they're still items. As stated in the lotto thread's current incarnation, any won items would count against the three that could be won as prizes in competitive settings, but aside from that, it would be more or less the same as trading ordinary items among different characters. As long as both people feel the trade is worth it, it should be alright. Edit: Might want to get a second opinion on that, though. Just in case.

And yeah, those are awesome pokemon. I'd like for Sable to encounter a darkrai (probably not capture, though, as much as I'd like one... She already has nightmare problems without it), that's for sure, but a celebi would probably make more sense as a legend she'd actually be interested in catching. Considering, ya know, the whole bit about shadow pokemon being purified by summoning a celebi in Colosseum and Gale of Darkness...  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:10 am
Lia Syuki

I've never actually played and of the N64 Pokemon games like Gale because we had the PS1 over the N64. Then the only Pokemon handheld games I've never played was BW2.

Thanks for you answers  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games