Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:38 am
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give , TEMPORARY Co-ownership rights to Baa'ri in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a solitary breeding off of so they can attempt to get a talbuk of their own!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Sesshi's breeding is complete, either sesshi or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to someone else

Sesshiyasha
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner - Have fun!
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Sesshi break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming

Mindsend
-Has RP and Teepee Rights
-Control over remaining breedings
-Mindsend has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming
- CAN enter him into breedings or breed him when Sesshiyasha isn't already entered.

I ACCEPT SO MUCH!!! -DIES FOREVER-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:59 am
Co-Ownership Agreement between Pippi18848 and Masshiro

This for the time being is a temporary co-ownership until Masshiro is able to obtain a breeding with her that could potentially lead to their own fully owned pawed pony. I may change my mind about this later. Shall see. <3

Breeding:
Masshiro does not need to seek my permission to enter any breeding events with -insernamehere- Mixer's, regular breeding events, wishing stars, etc. etc. are all a go. smile
Can choose any partner they like for her, but will have to keep in mind that she is part of the Flock.

Masshiro has full RPing rights.
Signature Rights
NAMING THE PONY. Poor thing has been without a name for two years. I'm so horrible about these things.

This pony is not allowed to leave the Flock, unless there is a very clear plot line that I agree too. Every other type of plots/roleplays/etc. are free game.

I will retain full rights to everything, but will really only step in if needed. <3

If Masshiro disappears with no contact or posting in the forums or whathaveyou for 6months, I do reserve the right to terminate the co-ownership entirely.  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Masshiro

King Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:01 am
pippi18848
Co-Ownership Agreement between Pippi18848 and Masshiro

This for the time being is a temporary co-ownership until Masshiro is able to obtain a breeding with her that could potentially lead to their own fully owned pawed pony. I may change my mind about this later. Shall see. <3

Breeding:
Masshiro does not need to seek my permission to enter any breeding events with -insernamehere- Mixer's, regular breeding events, wishing stars, etc. etc. are all a go. smile
Can choose any partner they like for her, but will have to keep in mind that she is part of the Flock.

Masshiro has full RPing rights.
Signature Rights
NAMING THE PONY. Poor thing has been without a name for two years. I'm so horrible about these things.

This pony is not allowed to leave the Flock, unless there is a very clear plot line that I agree too. Every other type of plots/roleplays/etc. are free game.

I will retain full rights to everything, but will really only step in if needed. <3

If Masshiro disappears with no contact or posting in the forums or whathaveyou for 6months, I do reserve the right to terminate the co-ownership entirely.
I agree to these terms!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:23 am
HoneyTeaTree
Kyrieko
Co-Ownership Agreement of Thaddeus

User Image

I, Kyrieko, am herby giving co-ownership of Thaddeus to xX Green Tea Tree Xx!

General Rights:

• We both will have full rights to put the Soquili in our Teepees and signatures
  • Green Tea will have full OOC roleplay rights.
  • Green Tea will have full RP rights and does not need Kyrie's permission to start an RP.
  • Major life changes (Lifemating, Skinwalker cursing, death) will need to be decided between both Kyrie and Green Tea.
  • Green Tea has full rights to attach a familiar to the above Soquili.

Breeding Rights:

• Both owners must discuss before Lifemating the above Soquili
  • Kyrie has the rights to the First and Fourth Breeding Only!
  • Green Tea has the rights to the Second and Third Breedings. In the event of the above Soquili being maxed, she also has the rights to the Fifth Breeding!

Disappearances:

• In the case that either owner has not logged in/posted on Gaia for a 6 month period without notice to the other co-owner, the active co-owner may take full ownership until the return of the other co-owner

xX Green Tea Tree Xx
<333

Ahhh thank you Kyrie~! I agree 100% <3

I, Kyrieko, am giving full ownership of Thaddeus to HoneyTeaTree!
He is all yours, bby! <33  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:23 pm
Kyrieko
HoneyTeaTree
Kyrieko
Co-Ownership Agreement of Thaddeus

User Image

I, Kyrieko, am herby giving co-ownership of Thaddeus to xX Green Tea Tree Xx!

General Rights:

• We both will have full rights to put the Soquili in our Teepees and signatures
  • Green Tea will have full OOC roleplay rights.
  • Green Tea will have full RP rights and does not need Kyrie's permission to start an RP.
  • Major life changes (Lifemating, Skinwalker cursing, death) will need to be decided between both Kyrie and Green Tea.
  • Green Tea has full rights to attach a familiar to the above Soquili.

Breeding Rights:

• Both owners must discuss before Lifemating the above Soquili
  • Kyrie has the rights to the First and Fourth Breeding Only!
  • Green Tea has the rights to the Second and Third Breedings. In the event of the above Soquili being maxed, she also has the rights to the Fifth Breeding!

Disappearances:

• In the case that either owner has not logged in/posted on Gaia for a 6 month period without notice to the other co-owner, the active co-owner may take full ownership until the return of the other co-owner

xX Green Tea Tree Xx
<333

Ahhh thank you Kyrie~! I agree 100% <3

I, Kyrieko, am giving full ownership of Thaddeus to HoneyTeaTree!
He is all yours, bby! <33

ahhh omy goodness thank you Kyrie ;u;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:08 pm
I am giving full rights of Brenna to Kyjoto to do with the mare what they please. This includes any and all temp/name/personality changes, as she's a blank slate.
User Image
Kyjoto

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:12 pm
Summer Raaven
I am giving full rights of Brenna to Kyjoto to do with the mare what they please. This includes any and all temp/name/personality changes, as she's a blank slate.
User Image
Kyjoto

Agree 100%. Thank you so so so much~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:26 am
I am co-owning the following pony with Pandora Talie so that they can obtain a basket <3

User Image  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:35 am
AstoriaFallen
I am co-owning the following pony with Pandora Talie so that they can obtain a basket <3

User Image

Yaaaas! TY :3 -wiggle-  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:24 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Kiara Lime
sage_the_vampirc_angel

I, Kiara Lime am giving full ownership to Sage to every one of these soquili since i'm leaving gaia and wish for them to have a wonderful and loving home
User Image

Agreed Bye dear

Kiara Lime

Returning this boy completely to Kiara  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:25 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Kiara Lime
sage_the_vampirc_angel

I, Kiara Lime am giving full ownership to Sage to every one of these soquili since i'm leaving gaia and wish for them to have a wonderful and loving home
User Image

Agreed Bye dear

Kiara Lime

Returning this boy completely to Kiara

I'm fine with this.

Thanks so much Sage, you really don't know how much this means to me, even if you really didn't have to  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:30 am
Posting this On behalf of Pollack

Pollack would like to enter into an agreement with Kiara Lime for

Kiara will recieve full breeding and Rps rights. They will be able to make most life choices with out discussing with Pollack regarding this Soquili as long as she does not make the girl evil/insane/or any lost from her original parent Fiorella plots.
Extreme personality shifts and plots that could result in physical disabilities or death must be brought to Pollack and approved before they can go forward..

Kiara May also keep this girl in her teepee and do anything related to that as well.

Pollack will have the right to keep her name of the Soq's cert and if Kiara leaves for more than six months reclaim the soquili fully again.

Pollack also has full rights to reclaim the soquili at any time without reason.
Pollack

Kiara Lime

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:42 am
sage_the_vampirc_angel

Kiara will recieve full breeding and Rps rights. They will be able to make most life choices with out discussing with Pollack regarding this Soquili as long as she does not make the girl evil/insane/or any lost from her original parent Fiorella plots.
Extreme personality shifts and plots that could result in physical disabilities or death must be brought to Pollack and approved before they can go forward..

Kiara May also keep this girl in her teepee and do anything related to that as well.

Pollack will have the right to keep her name of the Soq's cert and if Kiara leaves for more than six months reclaim the soquili fully again.

Pollack

Kiara Lime

i am fine and agree to this <3  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:01 pm
Kiara Lime
sage_the_vampirc_angel

Pollack

Kiara Lime

i am fine and agree to this <3

I agree. c:

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:53 pm
I am offering FULL ownership of these soquili back to Kiara Lime.
She had left Gaia and given these to me. I am returning them in full to her:

Apollo:
+ Rose (fox): User Image / User Image

Flynn:
Heart:

Sari:

Omen:
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games