Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:48 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Genea
Dreamt a package a friend was sending me contained weird shoes and fruit.

User Image

It arrived today. It is an amazing union jack suitcase. xD

=o

i want a suitcase like that
IT'S AMAZING. User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/GroovyTeacosy/Photographie/2011-12-29115742.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:50 pm
More like seriously accident prone (and they sadly get it from me. I can trip over thin air, really), and really shitty luck.

They both landed just right (wrong?) on their arms. Doesn't help the 3 year old was sort of launched off the bed when he landed...and my 8 year old...hell if I know. *l*

We've told the other 3 they're not allowed to break anything.

Ever.

*Eyes time* Okay it's almost midnight...Ridley is gonna be waking up soon to go to work...I should probably get my a** to bed since I gotta be up about 6:30ish to make sure my kid gets his last drink of water in before his appointment. No fluids after 7 am (and no food after 10pm tonight...he's gonna be hungry come morning ugh)  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:57 pm
Genea
AliceLoathesWonderland
Genea
Dreamt a package a friend was sending me contained weird shoes and fruit.

User Image

It arrived today. It is an amazing union jack suitcase. xD

=o

i want a suitcase like that
IT'S AMAZING. User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/GroovyTeacosy/Photographie/2011-12-29115742.jpg

That makes me want to get my retro stuff out and wear it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:57 pm
Lirilei
I've got Pandora playing through my shuffle and for a good 20 minutes it was just one techno song after another, it was awesome.

Oh back around Halloween on the way home from school he'd run ahead with a friend, and as I rounded the corner I heard "OW my wrist!" (which was the two bones in the forearm come to find out) lil turd had climbed a tree, and lost his footing and fell out of it and onto his arm.

He'd climbed the tree dozens of times before (With my constantly going "Don't climb that tree, you're gonna fall and break something!"), and was technically still on the trunk of the tree when he fell. He wasn't too far up off the ground, just a horrid landing.

Second kid with a broken bone since June. Our 3 year old broke his upper arm/shoulder area at the end of June, and finally got the all clear and is out of splint/sling/etc since the beginning of November. His was pretty bad. (He was playing on his sisters bed, arm stuck through the neck, she bounced on the bed, knocked him off, and the arm stuck through the neck hole is what was broken between the joint and the growth plate).

Last 6 months have SUCKED.

I tunes. :B I don't put mine on shuffle. I don't know why. XD

And wow. o.o; Well, you did tell him... >> I'm betting he's still going to climb it though. X'D

And omg the shoulder thing just makes me cringe thinking about it. DX That sounds so horrible. ;.; I'm glad he's doing better. c:

Maybe your luck will change with the new year and none of the kids will get injured?

Prince Ichi
also wheeee

I put away $220 and had $40 extra to buy some combat boots I've been wanting FOREVER (since august), that were conveniently on sale for $40, plus I had a 10% off coupon.

they're dark grey so they match my leather jacket. cool

and i bought some new skinny jeans and leggings with christmas money from my mom and grandmom.

I'MMA BE SO HOT

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Shoes/Boots//Toya+Dusty+Grey+Lace-Up+Combat+Boot+Wide+Width-505483.jsp

they are pretty sexy

Someone at my store today was looking for boots. :B I had no idea where to even send them. They're not something I shop for. I'm more of the heels/nice flats kind of a person. <<;;

New clothes are always awesome though. whee I just recently bought some new work pants and a couple of shirts. <333  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 am
Meromictic

Someone at my store today was looking for boots. :B I had no idea where to even send them. They're not something I shop for. I'm more of the heels/nice flats kind of a person. <<;;

New clothes are always awesome though. whee I just recently bought some new work pants and a couple of shirts. <333
god i LOVE boots, but it's always really hard to find cute s**t in my size. @__@ I still kick myself for not buying these really cute librarian booties I found at payless one day. they fit perfectly, and were sooo cute, but I couldn't justify buying 1 pair of shoes for 1 outfit when I could buy 3 pairs of flats to replace my flip flops for the autumn.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 am
Prince Ichi
Meromictic

god i LOVE boots, but it's always really hard to find cute s**t in my size. @__@ I still kick myself for not buying these really cute librarian booties I found at payless one day. they fit perfectly, and were sooo cute, but I couldn't justify buying 1 pair of shoes for 1 outfit when I could buy 3 pairs of flats to replace my flip flops for the autumn.

Yeah. I really rationalize when it comes to spending money. XD Like, I'll spend the entire time in a store thinking "do I really need this?" LOL Once I even decided I didn't need w/e it was I went into the store for. emotion_facepalm  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:21 am
Meromictic
ROMVLVS
Considering that I'm the one who invited people, I'll let you guys know what the criteria was:

1) I thought of your username. These are probably older regs, people who I remembered off the top of my head. Most of you got the 'you're not too cool for us' message.
2) People who posted a lot in the GCD.
3) I liked your avatar.
4) You made more than a couple posts.
5) I was looking through and thought 'why the ******** wasn't that person invited?'

I haven't been inviting people lately though. So basically, if you know someone who's not here, tell them about it. The more the merrier.

You told people they're went cool enough for the guild? o.O

I feel like I'm misunderstanding something.

No, I said that they were not too cool for us, because they might have thought they were. Or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:16 am
Lirilei
More like seriously accident prone (and they sadly get it from me. I can trip over thin air, really), and really shitty luck.

They both landed just right (wrong?) on their arms. Doesn't help the 3 year old was sort of launched off the bed when he landed...and my 8 year old...hell if I know. *l*

We've told the other 3 they're not allowed to break anything.

Ever.

*Eyes time* Okay it's almost midnight...Ridley is gonna be waking up soon to go to work...I should probably get my a** to bed since I gotta be up about 6:30ish to make sure my kid gets his last drink of water in before his appointment. No fluids after 7 am (and no food after 10pm tonight...he's gonna be hungry come morning ugh)

I only have one and even with one he used to get into things.

He used to have a penchant for flooding the toilet, sooo glad he grew up and stopped doing that but I did learn basic plumbing out of that to save money. I'm sure if we had tree's near the apartment at that time he would have climbed them as well.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:21 am

I was going to say something, but then my usual net dropped out and I forgot what I was going to write while setting up my phone's wifi hotspot thing. xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:32 am
Meromictic

I tunes. :B I don't put mine on shuffle. I don't know why. XD

And wow. o.o; Well, you did tell him... >> I'm betting he's still going to climb it though. X'D

And omg the shoulder thing just makes me cringe thinking about it. DX That sounds so horrible. ;.; I'm glad he's doing better. c:

Maybe your luck will change with the new year and none of the kids will get injured?

Actually, his opinion now are 'trees are stupid! I HATE trees! I'm never going to climb them again!' So I'm really hoping his lesson was learned. The should was bad, and it's still sort of funky looking too, not fully filled in yet.

I'm hoping none of the kids get hurt next year. The worst we'd had till the broken shoulder was when our 5 year old was 2, he went running, tripped and hit his head on the jutting corner of a wall and had to go to ER to get it glued shut. He did that a few weeks before Christmas that year, and of course still has a scar.

Jayce Reinhardt

I only have one and even with one he used to get into things.

He used to have a penchant for flooding the toilet, sooo glad he grew up and stopped doing that but I did learn basic plumbing out of that to save money. I'm sure if we had tree's near the apartment at that time he would have climbed them as well.

Mine thankfully don't flood toilets, theirs just does it on it's own. Which is why we're waiting on maintenance to get in and replace the whole inner mechanism (flapper, float, etc) we're not allowed to do it ourselves, or it'd already be done. rolleyes But they had to order it all apparently. So we're really careful with it, and tend to keep the water off on it so it's not running all the time.  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:34 am
Gaia should make J Campbell litas, I would buy them for A MILLION GAIA CASH emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:34 am
Meromictic
Dexigone
Why does everyone hate me?

lol I don't hate you. XD

My s**t list is very short when it comes to Gaia. :B

I can't speak for everyone else, however. Some personalities just don't match up?

And I would prefer it if no one started any drama in this guild. XD That would just be horrible to deal with and I don't wanna get in trouble because two people don't like each other.
okay  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:57 am
Uncle Haijin
MrsrachaelSnape
Uncle Haijin
Look at my cat.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My cat is amazing.

Request to have your cat made into a item. fairy cat!

Best item ever. Here's the male counterpart.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wyatt Earp is not very much like his namesake and probably secretly hates me for all the dumb costumes I put on him.

gonk quick go to the sf rofl .But what would the item be call? Question how the hell were you able to dress your cat? Mine would claw me up .  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:01 am
ROMVLVS
Considering that I'm the one who invited people, I'll let you guys know what the criteria was:

1) I thought of your username. These are probably older regs, people who I remembered off the top of my head. Most of you got the 'you're not too cool for us' message.
2) People who posted a lot in the GCD.
3) I liked your avatar.
4) You made more than a couple posts.
5) I was looking through and thought 'why the ******** wasn't that person invited?'

I haven't been inviting people lately though. So basically, if you know someone who's not here, tell them about it. The more the merrier.

So why did you invite me? I joined because you said if I didn't Rina would cry.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:06 am
So guess what idiot just waited until the last minute to sign up for classes? emotion_awesome

Ugh. I need to be a full time student for my scholarships. ;.; I think plan b will be to take french again or some other entry level language class... >>

edit: ******** THE OFFICES ARE CLOSED UNTIL THE 1ST

FML  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games