Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:03 am
User Image

I've paid my duesTime after time.
I've done my sentenceBut committed no crime.
And bad mistakes ‒I've made a few.
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through.

I am the champion, my friend,
And I'll keep on fighting 'til the end.
I am the champion.No time for losers
'Cause I am the champion of the world.

Tevye sighed a bit when he heard he was reserved again with two others. He rubbed a hand though his hair feeling the sweat they mite as well have told him he was not going to play at all this year. He grabbed his things and started to go. He's been on this team for five years now and can count how many times he's played on one hand. He needed to do something to get out of this rut.

I've taken my bowsAnd my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of rosesNo pleasure cruise.
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:55 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo listened to Elli announce the team and to say he was angered by it was quite the understatement. He couldn't even believe it. Just last year there had been two reserves for his position and all of a sudden that couldn't be pulled. He didn't want anything to do with the game after this. He truly was done now. First, they tried him out at a position he had not once ever done. How could he even look like a success in those types of situations? Even Alex's little sister had made the team, and so did she. Was he some sort of problem or something? Had he done something wrong? All of these questions constantly swirled throughout the boy's head. I don't understand this. I guess I'm just going to stick with what I know instead of being repeatedly let down by this bloody team. I have no future in this anyway

Theo already having put back his things, held a blank expression on his face. Ronna hadn't even made it either and he started to believe Elli just didn't want either of them on the team. He was starting to believe there was something more than just his playing going on. The girl had to have some kind of personal dislike of him. Either way, if he was paranoid, he was done with Quidditch, and if he was right, he is still done with Quidditch. There was no point in playing something he just didn't know. All these kids were brought up watching these games, playing these games. He hadn't and apparently, massive skill in a sport that was much more physically tasking didn't translate over. The bludgers were the only thing that could put you out of a game and break bones...but the wizards have healers. One didn't have to be in shape to play this game. The broom did a lot of the work. And maybe it just was the fact that he couldn't do anything.

He decided to walk off the pitch at that point. He didn't want anything to do with it any longer. He also didn't want to be nuisance to that team anymore. He would not support them. He just couldn't at this point. He didn't take this very well...mainly because he had never been the worst at something...which is what Elli is suggesting by not including him and including a first year, who didn't even have a flying certificate yet. As he walked he gave a casual, yet unnoticeable middle finger back at the pitch in which had caused him great stress. He then looked down to his broom, which he bought just for this. He would give it away...or burn it. Whatever came first.

I hated every minute of
training
, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:48 am
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

A blank expression? Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

As Ronna asked about her nose she caught sight of Theo. He had a blank expression on his face hearing the announcement of who was on the team. She noticed that in his hands was also a new broom-she had only bought a used broom and she knew that it had cost way too much. Then again, Theo, had sounded like he was from a better off family but still. She couldn't read the expression. But he was gone right away. Her worries about her nose and anything else were immediately dropped. She needed to address her worries about quidditch for her now and not let it eat at her, and screw it if other people heard her or not. And, she'd find Theo and talk to him later.

She picked up her broom, and ran over to Elli and said quietly, "I'm not complaining, Elli. I knew no matter how good or bad I played technically today I was not going to get any position on the team. This was my apology for how I acted last year. And, there's more to a team than technical skill, and I would say most of my good playing today was luck, because honestly, I am sort of rusty... maybe Advance Flying II will help and if I actually practiced next summer with at least a bat..."

She took a deep breath and said, "I fully intended not to try out this year or ever again-give up quidditch completely- but I thought you and the rest of the team were owed an apology and I wanted to show I am trying to turn over a new leaf, but that can't erase the past. And, I figured, maybe it is time I start listening to people more. Last year at the closing feast you asked me to try out this year along with Toby. I'm not sure if you were only trying to polite or meant something one way or another... but I want to know now, will second year try-outs still be held against me or will I only be looked at next year on the merits of that try-out? If it is the second, I'll try, but if it is the first, I'm sorry, I can't do it. And, I don't want to spend all year, this year stressing out about it... I end up blowing up a potion in potions class because I was distracted last year and that was really embarrassing, so me worrying about last year was obviously interfering in places it shouldn't."

She bowed her head to Elli, "Either way, I'll be more than happy to support the team from the stands this year, it looks like a good line-up. And, my biggest reason for wanting to play quidditch is to support my house, so if I'm not going to ever be let on the team, I might as well give my support in other ways, right?" She glanced up and added with a small smile, "Oh... and I'll, um, talk to Theo... I mean it might come off better since I was the only other one who didn't make the team. Just make sure he's not angry or upset about it or anything."

Doing: At the Quidditch Pitch for Try-outs
[Wearing: Try-Out Clothes]

XxXDevil-Chan
Diamond Wales

{{OOC: Posting Hindsight: Minn didn't make the team either... Ronna is wrong there... wrong Ronna, wrong Ronna sweatdrop Of course, that was more of me being wrong in the first place and thus making her wrong. sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:52 am
I don't patronize, I realize
I'm losing and this is my real life
I am half asleep, and I am wide awake
This habit is always so hard to break
I don't want to be the bad guy
I've been blaming myself and I think you know why
I'm counting time, and time's counting you
Every way that I do

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Gryffindor - Third Year - Twin -
[feeling: hopeful] [thinking: things better go smoother than last year...] [with: Gryffindor Team] [at: Tryouts]

Toby stared at Ronna for a full uncomfortable minute. "No need to be so glum? Are you kidding me? No, wait, you're probably not- forget it. I don't understand you at all, or where you're coming from with this, or whether you're being honest or you're being fake..." he sighed. "Right now I don't even care. Fine. Fine, we can have a truce or whatever you want." He exhaled and stared at his feet, wishing she would just leave him alone. He didn't even really have a problem with the girl, but she did a total 180 switch like nothing had even happened and they were both at fault- which he sure as hell wasn't. He'd actively gone out of his way to avoid getting into any arguments and fights with her, and he had a temper too.

Then Elli announced the team. He was surprised that he was on the team, even if he was just a reserve. But he wasn't exactly surprised Ronna hadn't made the team. Without a second glance at Ronna, he got up, put the bludger he'd been holding away, nodded his thanks to Elli and Jacob, and walked off. An annoyed second year who hadn't made it flipped the bird as he walked off, and Toby rolled his eyes, heading back up to the castle.

I just can't decide what I'm running from.

mc2

Did you say "please just follow me?"
I thought you wanted me
'Cause I want you all to myself
I can try to suck it up
I just can't suck it up
Make me feel like someone else
Please just follow me
I thought you wanted me

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:27 am
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob crossed his arms and frowned at the sight of one of the second years flipping off the team. Okay, yeah, attitude. Even at his lowest, he hadn't done such a thing, and that smacked of arrogance that didn't belong in his opinion. There were plenty of people that did better, and they couldn't all be put on the team, no matter what everyone thought. Besides, they didn't have the luxury of having open positions with no one older to fill the gap like in his first year.

He knew that Tevye had to be disappointed, and heck, a lot of other people, which was why when he heard Ronna's comments. Well, at least she was being more civil than last year, and he actually was kind of glad. If nothing else, they didn't need a blowup like in the last year. He decided to speak up, knowing that he might be overstepping his bounds, but as long as she was actually deciding to try and speak instead of scream, it was at least a good start. "Hey, you didn't do too badly Ronna, and if you were being judged on the merits of tryouts, then I doubt you would have had the chance to even get this far. Then again, it could always be worse. I'd say if you were willing to give it what you could next year, you could have a shot. There's plenty of talent that's leaving at the end of the year, so you have a shot. Plus, with the knowledge you have, you possibly have a chance to make the team."

He gave the girl a bit of a lopsided smile, thinking back to all of his previous years trying out, and then decided to let her in on a secret. "Besides, you want to know a secret? Not everyone gets a chance to get the position they wanted. I tried out for beater three years in a row. First year, didn't even get the opportunity to try out, and was just chucked into the keeper position. Every time I got stuck with keeper, even though to be honest, I actually sucked at the position. So you're actually kind of lucky. The fact that we haven't considered you for another position means that we do see you as a potential beater, just not this year." He started packing up the other balls, glad that he'd had someone at least catch the bludgers to help put them away.

Position: Gold Team Beater
AC: 17
Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +7 (-1)
Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin gonk

----------------------------------
State: Determined
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:18 am
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

Okay... made a complete idiot out of myself, check.

Ronna stared at Jacob surprised. Last year he hadn't really spoken up much, really she discounted him more of just Elli's yes-man. Then again, he had been one of the students who had fallen under the sleeping illness and missed out on a lot of the havoc from Remy and her dismissal from the team-then again it really didn't matter anymore since Remy had graduated, so he probably had other things on his mind along with being thrust into an awkward position. She nodded and said with a nod and a polite smile, "I guess I won't bother selling my broom this summer, then. Maybe it's blasphemy to say this but I never intended to or intend to take the sport as personally important. I mean any position I take, I take keeping in mind to uphold the full responsibility of the position, but I tried out my first year for emergency try-outs on a whim because I was interested in supporting my house, but I doubted I would even make it to reserves. I want what is best for Gryffindor and I want what's fair. So, seriously, if I'm not what the team needs ever, its best to not waste everyone's time. Especially, at this point, it isn't about what I want. And, while, I would be more than willing to play another position-well maybe not seeker-I'm pretty sure I'd be really, really terrible at them."

She shrugged, "I'll go on the assumption that it would be beneficial for me to try out next year, then? That I would be given as fair of consideration as any? You or the Captain can let me know if that changes or if you for some reason need something from me..."

Turning, she began to walk off the pitch and paused, before turning around again holding her broom in front of her and bowing low. She looked up a bit, her face bright red as she stammered out, "And... um... I'm really sorry about last year. If there was something I could do to make it up I could." She stayed there for a moment, her eyes wide in embarrassment and she took a deep breath and quickly stood up and took a deep breath and turned back around to leave. There was no way no one left on the pitch could have missed her very public apology. She felt absolutely humiliated-but she did owe the people from last year an apology at least to some degree-especially Jacob and Elli. She doubted some of them would consider her sincere but at the same time she thought screw it, she was doing the right thing, and that was what mattered. Not waiting for anyone to say anything else she took a deep breath, her hand clenching her broom tighter and she headed off the pitch.

Doing: At the Quidditch Pitch for Try-outs
[Wearing: Try-Out Clothes]

XxXDevil-Chan
Diamond Wales

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:43 am
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli walked onto the pitch feeling confident in herself. They had won the quidditch cup last year and she was determined to have her team do it again this year. This was her last year at the school, and even if her plans were to go on to professional quidditch, she'd miss Gryffindor and her own house team as well as being captain. She wasn't sure how she'd handle going from captain of a team to a newbie on the team. Of course she'd most likely be joining the same team as her boyfriend if at all possible.

Quietly she set down the box with the balls in it, lowered the bucket of school brooms, dropped her own broom and then neatly stacked the forms and self inking quills on top of the box. After that she just sat back and awaited the tryoutees and her vice captain.

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:38 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: ...
Wearing: Red Tanktop and Jeans
This is probably going to be a waste of time...I'm pretty sure Elli still doesn't like me.

Veronica wasn't even sure why she was bothering trying out for quidditch. Well, technically, that wasn't entirely true. She had said she would try out this year if she was going to be given fair consideration, which as far as she was aware what Jacob said about giving her fair consideration still remained true. She already knew from enough try-outs what information would need to be given, so to safe her from having to bring a pen or quill with her she already filled out the application, carrying it in one gloved hand and her broom in another. Maybe at least swinging the bat a few times and the thrill of being in the air would be a nice distraction regardless of how try-outs turned out. She wasn't even that concerned about being hit with bludgers: she had decided over the summer that she wasn't going to waste time dodging hits-she was going to take them, besides between her Advance Flying classes and the boxing classes she had taken over the summer along with practicing at the batting range, she was fairly sure she was better prepared to take a hit.

When she arrived to the pitch she saw only Elli, the Gryffindor quidditch captain, the person who helped lead Gryffindor to victory for the first time in years. Not only had they broke their losing streak last year but they also had won the Quidditch cup. Stepping forward Veronica said, "Elli? If what Jacob said last year about fair consideration still applies here is my application. I figure you want the same information as every year... if not let me know."
------------------------------------------------
Username: mc2
Character's Name: Veronica Kiss
House: Gryffindor
Year: 4
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy (last skill change from before)
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Anywhere I may be of use.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{ }

XxXDevil-Chan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQuidditch Stats:
AC: 10 +1 (years playing) + 1 (Advance Flying I) +2 (Advance Flying II) +2 (Natural Flyer)=16
Modifiers: +2 Hit Bludger, +2 flying (only counts towards AC), +4 (1 year quidditch team and Advance Flying I), +1 Lives
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
Lives: [O] [O] [O] [O]  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria walked onto the pitch, her broom slung over her shoulder. The light breeze swept against her hair, but it wasn’t enough to have caused a distraction. The season last year had been fantastic! Gryffindor won the Quidditch Cup. Although the thirteen year old wasn’t able to play in a game, she was still getting trained during practices. One day, she was going to help her team win. The girl grabbed a form and filled it out, making chaser her second choice. Hey, if Rosabella was going to show up this year, maybe the older girl would have a better try as the chaser, and the younger girl would get kicked off the team. It was worth a shot. Alex paid almost no attention to Veronica, but she smiled at Elli when the two made eye contact.

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Alexandria Quimby - Scott
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Currently enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold The Line, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser

Armour Class: +14
Modifiers: (blocking goals +6)
Skills: Great Catch, Hold The Line, Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Block Quaffle: Higher roll than shooter
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:58 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Rosabella made her way onto the pitch. The girl gave trying out this year a whole lot of thought, but in the end, decided to do so. After all, if the team didn’t need her, she wouldn’t have made the reserve team, right? The girl was still broomless, but she would just use the same school one she used last year. Noticing Alexandria, the younger girl stayed near Elli and Veronica. The thirteen year old wouldn’t dare do anything with the captain around.

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Rosabella Winthrop
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Currently Enrolled
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Seeker

Armour Class: +13
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +3) (shooting quaffle +3)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Try-outs

David walked onto the pitch with his firebolt in hand. Like every year he’d headed down with his cousin Leonette. His mind for completely focused on the snitch and wanted to be the one to catch it securing his position on the team. He’d been reserve for years now and he wanted a bigger role. Only problem was he had to outshine Eun. Going over to the other members that had already formed David wasn’t surprised that Ronna was questioning getting on the team again.

‘Maybe if she stopped bringing it up Elli wouldn’t keep recalling the event…’ David thought feeling as if the subject was dropped it would be forgotten. Thus it wouldn’t matter anymore and they could move on. Guess that would happen regardless seeing as Elli was leaving this year. Oh well he’d be leaving next year himself so why not make the best of the time he did have instead of worrying about the little things. "Hello everyone." David said as he filled out the form and waited for try-outs to begin.

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: David Clarisse
Year: Sixth
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Seeker

With: Gryffindor team

Wearing: Quidditch Outfit

OOC:
19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)
AC: 18
Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +3 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Try-outs

With her nimbus in hand Leonette skipped onto the pitch next to her cousin David. She couldn’t wait for the quidditch session to begin. With some luck she’d make the team again and they would take home a win like they did a year before. The losing streak was over but that didn’t mean they were out of the woods. Even Leonette understood there was a chance they could still lose a game or two. Not that the team would do that badly or at least she hoped not.

“Hello everyone ready for a great year?” Leonette said cheerfully before taking a form and filling out the standard information. She already knew what positions she was going for and had it set in her mind she could make the team this year full time. If it was the last thing she could do. Handing in the form Leonette looked around at the team. They seemed to be missing a few familiar faces… why did people have to graduate sometimes…

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: currently enrolled
Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Keeper

With: Gryffindor team

Wearing: Try-outs outfit

OOC:
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 block, +2 steal, +2 shoot, +1 experience played, +1 advanced flying I
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:00 pm
I'm bouncing off the walls again
I'm looking like a fool again
I threw away my reputation
One more song for the radio station

I'm bouncing off the walls again
I'm looking like a fool again
Waking up on the bathroom floor
Pull myself back together just to fall once more

User Image

Crash
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Crash gathered the pack of lions herded around the quidditch field. He jogged to meet them. Most of the players had already beaten him there, but that wasn't a surprise. He was never known for being prompt. He had to take a detour to borrow one of the used school brooms and had given it a good polish from a broom repair kit someone had carelessly left lying around unattended. Still, there was a knobbed ridge on the handle of the broom that felt funny under his fingers, but they were so worn with gray callouses that it didn't matter anyway. He kept his focus ahead of him as he lined up and filled out a sheet of his own to turn in to the captain.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
Character's Name: Christian “Crash” Barrett
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying II: yes
Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 130lbs Age: 15
Keeper
L1 L2 L3
AC= 16
Mods= (+8 to block the quaffle) (+6 to flying)
Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:38 pm
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXX⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠User Image

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯``•.
While she had been excited for this morning all night, Tanya found herself waking up to the secondary alarm she put for herself and rushing to wash and dress herself to be on the pitch on time. She was glad she had practically slept with her broom the night before or it would have been left behind in her dizzying rush. Since she didn't feel like making an unnecessary detour for food in the Great Hall she had merely grabbed a chocolate frog from her slowly depleting stash and vowed to eat extra veggies at lunch and dinner that night to appease the Mum voice going off in her head.
Finally arriving at the pitch Tanya saw that most of the team was already there and hastened her approach to nearly a full speed run...only for the handle of broomstick to become entangled with her knobby knees and force her into a make-shift barrel roll into the back of the person in front of her. She looked down at the person she had essentially ran over, promptly blushed, and jumped off him like he was the plague. She recognized him from the table they shared but barely knew anything else about him besides the fact that he was waaay older.
And...semi attractive she supposed.
"I'm so sorry! I was trying to make it on time and I tripped over my own two feet and broom-my broom!" Tanya groaned and looked over to inspect it only to give a sigh of relief when she saw it was still in tact and relatively stable. Then she remembered she was supposed to be apologizing and blushed again, and deeper this time, before turning back to him. "Again I'm really really sorry for this. I usually just injure myself while I trip and fall." she chuckled uneasily.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•
Essy ze Ninja

WearingWhere: Quidditch Pitch With: Team Thinking: Damn damn damn damn damn!OOC

This could be para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
This could be para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:18 pm
User Image
                                                It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
                                                Even heroes have the right to bleed
                                                I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
                                                Even heroes have the right to dream
                                                And it's not easy to be me

User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Jacob stepped onto the pitch and joined the rest of his house, looking a bit embarrassed as he realized that he was late. No excuse, he had been looking for some textbooks that he knew his brother would have been able to find in the library easily, but he of course had trouble with. He dropped his bag onto the side of the pitch and slung his broom over his shoulder, waving at Elli and the others. "Hey, sorry I'm late. I got lost in the library trying to find some things. So, how's everyone doing?" He noted who had shown up and who hadn't yet. Well, everyone would be here in one way or another. Plus, he had to figure out eventually who would be a good fit to be the next vice captain next year. Ugh, so much work that he didn't want to do, but had to.

AC: 18
                                                Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +8
                                                Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Well, so far so good...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
                                                Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
                                                Only a man in a funny red sheet
                                                Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games