Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:20 am
Hello there, I am YourShadowedDestiny, I am a 15 year old from the suburbs of Boston, MA. Joined gaia on early february 2010, I've been on gaia for 7 months. I like anime, manga, SSBB, sports, drawing, reading, and learning. I am the oldest of two children in my family. I have a mom, a dad, a grandmother (I call her medzmama, it is armenian for grandmother), and a 14 year old brother. I am currently entering sophmore year of high school. I am also trying to pwn all the monthy collectibles on gaia (because they are cool).

My favorite video game character is Pit from Kid Icarus because he is awesome. My favorite anime character is Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden.

I play zOMG! on gaia alot. I also do the avi's on tektek every now and then. BTW, I have borderline Aspergers.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:26 am
iiM Taylor iiLoveCookiies Nuff Saiid........  

- drizzy - yolo -

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

iReceive

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:14 pm
Hey Corey here
favourite color:green,orange
Favourite past time:soccer, reading, video games wink

Yeah theres not much to know about me razz  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 pm
Hi x3
my name is Abby
uhm...I like to play tennis and basketball
My favorite color is blue
Hmm...I like roses x]
and anime & music
Especially Vocaloid!
I've only been on Gaia for about 3 weeks.
hmm...i guess thats all i have to say smile  

Kaito Hikaru

Whee Glee Me

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 am
Hello
Alyia's the name
I am fond of drawing
am pleased when singing
adapting to coloring
taking part in dancing
and I like cookies heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:46 am
Hi
you can call me wolf (cuz' i luv wolves <3)
My fave color is red, I luv wolves lol, i like... CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!, i like typing lol (xD), and i luv drawing animals :3, soo, i hope this guild will be very fun 3nodding  

ii_R4nd0m_m3_ii

3,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

NikaWolfe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:04 am
Hi. My name is....Isabella Thorn to all of you right now. (though its not my real name cause I dont like it so much) Im 16 but not for long. My birthday is on October 25. I love cats, (apparently, since I have five of them rolleyes ) but Im also allergic to cats. Dont ask how that works out here. I live....in Memphis Tennessee and I dont really like it here. I love role-playing, Im writing a few novels but its going slowly since noone will leave me alone to write long enough. Im quite broke in real life lol but I have a nice amount of gold. I just want to finish all my avis to get that off my list. So Im here to get more gold. I dont like begging....so I dont do it and I dont like asking for items or gold but I would gladly take what whoever offers and be very thankful about it, cause I donated a bit to all my good friends and Im going to again in a few minute. (but she doesnt know that XD) Ill give her half of my gold once it gets to 450,000. I got a couple hundred more to do. She got hacked last year and lost alot of good stuff and with me being so paranoid I switch around between accounts after awhile. (lol) Thats all Im saying...cause I dont know what else to say....except for someone to come and take this one cat...He keeps laying on my keyboard!! lol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:57 am
Hello there! My name is Ashley and I currently live in Anderson, SC. I am working as a cashier at Kohl's and getting my Masters in Education. I should graduate in Dec of '11, which I am very excited about! Upon graduation I hope to get a job teaching Elementary school at an International School in Japan!

Aside from work, school, and field experience, I like to shop and go out drinking. I love all things related to Japan, especially anime, manga, pop music and dramas. A big chunk of my paycheck goes to Manga and Jpop cds and con goods XD

I found Gaia through an add on facebook, and figured I would check it out. So here I am ^_^ I am pretty busy in real life so I don't know how active I will be on here. But it has been years since I have been part of a community like this, so I figured it was time to have at it once more!  

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

PeacefulPhoenix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:08 pm
Hello, my name's Phoenix but friends usually just call me a wide variety of things, Phoenix being the easiest to remember. I'm a eighteen year old student that's going back for a 5th year of high school in order to get those university credits I was missing due to a error I made back in Grade 11. Other than that, I roleplay a bit. Nothing really special about me really.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:14 pm
name is DaniKatari
I love gaia and questing for things.
umm if you wanna know more check out my profile  

Rekoj Dekciw

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100

foresaken love o _ O

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:52 pm
name:Nichole
birthday:8/15/96
favorite movie ive seen lately:the hangover
favorite music type:pop
eyes:hazel
race:italian,irish
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:14 pm
OHAI!!! *O*
My name is Liz, but you can call me Cer, Cerny, Cerneh, Angel, whatever da hell you feel like. wink
I LOVE Mindless Self Indulgence, Irish punk rock (well, punk rock in general is pretty ******** awesome), and movies, I make my own earrings and I have blue hair! ^^

k l8r s8r!!  

Xx_Cernunnos_Arkangel_Xx

NanikaYuki

5,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:24 pm
Hello~ ^^
I'm NanikaYuki, feel free to Call me Nana or Evee =3
I like Anime, Manga and some Video Games.
I like to read write and draw In my free time~
My Favorite colors in order are: Purple, green, blue, blood Red, Black, and Orange
My Favorite Movies are: Repo!The Genetic Opera, Sweeny Todd, Man on Fire and the Death Note Movies~
I'm random with a side order of Awesomeness

I have a Deviantart, Quizilla, Faniction
My Blog(s): Color-Maniac, StrawberryDrabbles

I'm happy with making friends and Love making up words~
hope We can all Stay Chill together =3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:52 pm
Hello Hello,

The name is Dressia.
I love all forms of gaming and talking to people. I love reading and Netflix and stuffed animals. I love friends and good shows and cool nights.

And I love when people act literate and normal razz (You know, write english and such.)  

Dressia

Animal Noob

iiRawrStar x3

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:51 pm
hello my name is chris ._.
i play guitar
i play bass
i hate water
i love cool aid
o-o
im bored
xD  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games