Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:31 pm
*They land smoothly at a larger airport, in line and indistinguishable from any number of other planes landing. The Russian sitting near the doors smiles.* Is good. Zey half arrived exactly as planned. *The plane taxis in to a section of the airport reserved for private planes with VIPs. A few minutes later they disembark and are led towards another jet, one of many similar looking planes. As they head towards their plane, Brat notices a pair of Hollywood's leading characters, both married to someone else, getting rather cozy. She also sees men in business suits, looking like harried CEOs scurrying to catch a flight. As they reach the door to their plane, the Russian grins, nodding to the planes on either side of them. More businessmen, or not... Their decoys. She smiles and boards the plane.*

((Just saying, if he can play, why can't she? Doggone men and their silly double-standards. wink ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 pm
-chuckles-

Unfortunately, the latter. This just happened to coincide with what Icy and I do b/c they were after her and it all started out as a hunt she was commissioned for. It's ugly, grueling and unrelenting, but it's what we do. She's first in command over security so I'm still free to do my job and cover any slack that's on her end b/c of her second job.glances at her, voice becoming a bit off-Besides, with as long as I've been gone and the time Icys been away, we'll be swamped for who knows how long. I don't think there'll be much time for visiting.

-landing, he unbuckles his belt and stands, stretching. Waiting for dame to move, he slides out and grabs his bag, looking towards the back. He ushers dame off the plane and walks to the next jet, lagging behind a bit and getting on after dame. Stopping at the front, he puts his bag up, then thinks about it, taking it back down and heads to the bathroom to freshen up-

{{it's not that she can't play. it's who she's playing with. but there's no problem.}}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:42 pm
((Just teasing confused ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:47 pm
confused Confusion settles on her features as he ushers her off the plane, stopping briefly to grab her bag and throw on a wig. By the time they have gotten settled into the other plane, she decides to let is slide.

As a few minutes pass, it keeps eating her up inside and she can't stand it. She gets to her feet and quickly walks to the bathroom she saw him go in, knocking, "Flame? It's dame." She leans against the door jamb, biting her lip.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:50 pm
{{ignore Flame hon. He IS the definition of double standard! stressed }}

*unbuckling their belts, her and Horne get up, him moving back to his seat to grab his bag while she grabbed hers. She notes dame standing up from the seat next to Flame and sighs exasperatedly, tired of even giving a damn about his stupid mistakes. It was his funeral, scrap it. Following behind Horne and Stubbs, they make their way to the next jet, climbing aboard and choosing their seats. taking her customary seat in the back, she's slightly suprised to see Horne already back there putting his bag up. Turning, he reaches for hers with a lopsided grin*

Don't look so shocked. Someone's gotta keep an eye on you. I'd like to have a flight free of blood and bodies if you don't mind. wink

*rolling her eyes, she shoves her bag at him and sits down, kicking her feet up in the chair opposite her. Grateful for the new accomadations, she should have figured with it being from Psyzapp and all. Now, if she could just get that drink.....*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:56 pm
*With everyone tucked in safely, the doors are closed and secured. The captain calls back that all passengers should be in their seats as they're cleared for takeoff in 10 minutes. Brat takes a seat near the middle of plane, stretching her legs out on the seat across from her. She closes her eyes and waits for takeoff.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:59 pm
{{ scream I DO NOT HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS!!! evil }}

-inside the bathroom, he splashes cold water on his face. Taking his shirt off, he goes through his bag and gets a new one, also grabbing a couple of toiletries. Brushing his teeth made him feel a helluva lot better. He then grabbed a washcloth and soap, washing up. Just as he starts this process, dame knocks on the door. Groaning, he calls out-

What's up?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:00 am
((You rofl *Bratty living up to her name.* twisted ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:02 am
dame feels a little silly now, for her reasonings on coming to bug him while he’s in the bathroom, her own insecurities getting the better of her. She glances up at the door with confused and embarrassed eyes and murmurs, “Noth…nothing. Nevermind…sorry I bothered you…”

dame turns to go and realizes she just can’t not find out…she turns back around, and gets closer to the door, wishing she could look him square in the eye, flinching a bit, and asks, biting her bottom lip again, “When you said that earlier…on the other plane…well… sweatdrop Uh… stressed well, do you not want me to visit? confused neutral

dame groans realising how stupid this must sound, and the fact that she needs to go back to her seat. She blushes and quickly tries to recover, “No, no, silly me, you…I…I’m just overthinking things…sorry.” She turns once again to go, heart breaking a little. She takes a small breath and tries to get a grip.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:15 am
{{yes, yes you are Brat. stressed }}

-listening, he silently curses as he hears the confusion and unsure pauses in her voice. He honestly didn't think he'd have to have this conversation until after they made it back. Just as he opens his mouth to answer, she leaves it alone and leaves, or so he thought. Breathing a sigh of relief, he picks his towel back up, but just as quickly she comes back and brings it up again, the hurt tone paining him. Again, he sets the towel down and sighs reaching for the door. And again, she leaves it alone, but he knew she'd do that throughout the whole plane ride if he didn't tell her right then. Opening the door, he looks out to see her facing forward, but standing there like she was trying to figure something out-

Look dame, we need to talk.  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:20 am
*The ground crew hooks the plane's front tires to the tug and the jet is slowly pulled towards the runway. Brat takes her second flask from her boot, no longer able to stand the taste of the energy drink. She takes a quick swallow, feels the burn in her throat and deep in to her belly. Tucking the flask back in to the waistband of her pants, she pulls her hat down over her face and prepares to relax.*

((Edited: Brat can't help it, she's channeling TES this morning. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:24 am
*her seat has her facing the back of the plane, watching what's happening between dame and Flame. Horne sits across from her on the other side trying to keep her attention on him, but he can't help but to notice either. Curious as to what's going on, she plays the decoy game, talking and watching Horne, but she's very alert to Flame telling dame they needed to talk*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:29 am
-feeling the plane being taxied out, he grabs the door as the plane jolts to a start. Sucking his teeth, he turns back into the bathroom and grabs his things, putting his shirt back on, but leaving the towel and soap there, knowing he'd be back after the plane took off. Taking dame by the elbow, he goes to his seat and sits, setting her in the seat in front of him. Arms propped on his knees, hands hanging down, he looks at dame with an conflicted expression--  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:38 am
stare A dark expression fill dame's face and she crosses her arms underneath her breasts, " stare Funny, I just sent a message to Karrie earlier telling him the same thing." She doesn't even falter as the plane jerks, her feet already being planted in a stance as if she's fixing to be attacked.

As he leads her to the seats and sets her down across from him, her nostrils are flared and her lips pressed hard in a white line. She plants one leg over the other and keeps her arms crossed defensively, her foot is tapping in irritation, "I'm listening."

She looks pretty mad, but on the inside she is cussing herself up and down for ever kissing that son of a b***h. He's giving her "The Talk" before they... stressed She is a stupid little b***h. She clenches her jaw tighter.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:48 am
((Sorry guys, the initial tug should be the only jolt until they are out on the actual runway. Been awhile since Bratty worked at the airport and recreating how it worked.))

*The tug finishes pulling the plane gently to the taxiway and the ground crew releases the plane. They move along the taxiway, lining up for it's turn on the runway.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games