Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:33 pm
"Congratulations." Chione said, now feeling fatigued. Her eyes felt heavy, but she wanted to continue looking at their son for a bit longer. "Now you have your son."

(('Kay then, goodnight.^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:55 am
"You speak as if this was all something for me." Bomani said. He smiled softly and kissed his wife tenderly, lovingly, on the lips. He handed his son back to her. "This child is yours as much as it is mine." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:49 am
Chione held their child in her arms, as if she was holding a treasure. "Anpu..." She said softly while looking down at the boy. As if he was being called the child opened his big, dark eyes, looking up at his parents. Despite feeling a bit empty due to the lack of a child in her, Chione couldn't help but feel an overwhelming amount of love for their son, another person in the center of her world; created out of love and a part of their family.

She then heard him whine. Although not much could be heard, Chione could sense, as if by instinct, what the child wanted. She moved her dress, and already began to breastfeed. "Well, I was just saying, now you have someone to follow you." She told Bomani.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:27 pm
"He's got your eyes." Bomani said softly with a smile, seeing his son open his eyes for the first time. He watched the child feed, and nodded. "I guess I do..." he said softly. He gently stroked the hair on his child's head while it did it's thing.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:31 pm
"He does?" Chione asked, leaning to the side a bit so that Bomani could have access to their son. She then placed her head on his shoulder, tired after the day's events. However, she still maintained her hold on the baby, since he was still unable to lift his own head at this stage. "Now we are able to tell your parents?" She asked with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:33 pm
Bomani laughed softly. "Yeah." he said quietly. He watched his baby, his son...his son. It was incredible to think he was now a father.
"I love you, Chione...and you, Anpu." he said softly with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:39 pm
After a while Anpu stopped sucking, and was asleep in moments. Chione then covered herself, and looked up at her husband. "I love you too, and I'm sure he does too." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:46 pm
Bomani smiled. He lay on the bed next to his wife, and wrapped an arm around her. "I hope he does." he said. He leaned over and kissed Chione lovingly on the lips, then kissed his child lightly on the forehead, and closed his eyes, intending to get some sleep.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:56 pm
Chione then closed her eyes as well, wanting to get some sleep, until she remembered the swaddled bundle in her arms. Looking down she positioned herself so that she held the child safely in her arms. With Bomani's arm around her, she felt confident that she wouldn't move while asleep. She then relaxed, falling asleep.

A few hours later Chione woke to the sound of crying. When she opened her eyes she saw that it was still early morning, the sun not even reaching the horizon. Taking the baby up in her arms she began to hush the child, hoping that he would calm down before her husband woke up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:06 pm
Unfortunately, Bomani woke up nearly instantly. He had that parental instinct already, it seemed, to know when his child was uncomfortable. He opened his eyes and reached out, gently putting his hand on his child's head. "We have a few years of this, don't we?" he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:01 pm
Chione, a little surprised, turned to her husband. "Yes, we do." She chuckled. "I guess this was what we signed up for." She joked. After a while Anpu then calmed down, again looking at his parents. It seemed that he just wanted attention after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:06 pm
"Mmhmm..." Bomani said softly. He smiled when Anpu quieted down. "Good boy." he said softly. "Now get some sleep. Your mother is exhausted." he said. The child blinked, probably not understanding a word Bomani said. Bomani chuckled softly and closed his eyes again.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:12 pm
Chione just smiled, then began to hum in order for their son to sleep. She continued until she saw the baby's eyes shut. Then, she shut her own eyes and fell asleep again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 pm
[Want to timeskip? You when, though?]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:19 pm
((Oh, I was going to have something happen the next day.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games