Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
whee
hey Rei

hello.
So the day after you talked with chris he wanted to talk to you again XD I had to tell him it was a once and a lifetime offer.
Hmm. Well it really is, since I am not on regularly or at the same time as you two.
He's always awake, that boy doesn't sleep!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:52 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
Everyone! Actually I know a few people who will read over this *waves to raw right now*

Actually no, I'm not the best at cheering myself up ^^; you see I don't have a mirror in my room.

*waves to cabbi as well*

Oh dont worry, I'm no good at cheering myself up either.
I think my stalker still checks up on this place.

XD Well that's why I'm here ~.^

Stalker? ...creepy.

XD and for that I thank you!
Yeah I had a bad one for a while. I'm happy he never came to my work...I wouldn't of had a place to hide.

XD Anytime, I will be here all week, try the veal!

I've never had a stalker... well, if I have, they've been VERY good because I still have no idea that they were/are there.

I like Shrek.

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:57 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
Everyone! Actually I know a few people who will read over this *waves to raw right now*

Actually no, I'm not the best at cheering myself up ^^; you see I don't have a mirror in my room.

*waves to cabbi as well*

Oh dont worry, I'm no good at cheering myself up either.

Stalker? ...creepy.

Yeah I had a bad one for a while. I'm happy he never came to my work...I wouldn't of had a place to hide.

I've never had a stalker... well, if I have, they've been VERY good because I still have no idea that they were/are there.

I like Shrek.
XD Well stalkers on gaia make sure they are known. >.> <.<

I like the fact that you got it!....and i like it too, but that's just a side thing.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:59 pm
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
whee
hey Rei

hello.
So the day after you talked with chris he wanted to talk to you again XD I had to tell him it was a once and a lifetime offer.
Hmm. Well it really is, since I am not on regularly or at the same time as you two.
Well I didn't know. He sounds like some people I know.  

Miss Hino

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:01 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

Stalker? ...creepy.

I like Shrek.

I like the fact that you got it!....and i like it too, but that's just a side thing.

Heh. I've never had a gaian stalker then.

For as many times as I've seen that movie, yes I got it right away. Are you looking forward to the third one or do you think they've taken it a bit too far?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:04 pm
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino

hello.
he's like you rei....  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:07 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

Stalker? ...creepy.

I like Shrek.

For as many times as I've seen that movie, yes I got it right away. Are you looking forward to the third one or do you think they've taken it a bit too far?

Well then good! Keep it up ^___^

I have the first one praticly memorized.
I don't like the fact that they kept the girl an orgor. I liked the idea of her being pretty (though I don't think she's all too pretty :/) with an ogar >< tee-he so funny. I saw the secound one as an inflight movie :/ with no sound. I hope the third one makes it worth it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:10 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

I like Shrek.

I don't like the fact that they kept the girl an orgor. I liked the idea of her being pretty (though I don't think she's all too pretty :/) with an ogar >< tee-he so funny. I saw the secound one as an inflight movie :/ with no sound. I hope the third one makes it worth it.

we own both the first and the second. i have seen them so many times and I have to agree, I think it would've been much more entertaining with her being 'pretty' especially since i'm expecting to see their kids in the third.. and half ogre, half human kids? sounds entertaining enough.

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:18 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

I like Shrek.

we own both the first and the second. i have seen them so many times and I have to agree, I think it would've been much more entertaining with her being 'pretty' especially since i'm expecting to see their kids in the third.. and half ogre, half human kids? sounds entertaining enough.

Like one has a big head and a human body XD Oh the good times. They did that to make us think that beauity isn't everything. Pfftt I thought the movie was made to make fun of disney not go along with it's moral values ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:26 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

Like one has a big head and a human body XD Oh the good times. They did that to make us think that beauity isn't everything. Pfftt I thought the movie was made to make fun of disney not go along with it's moral values ^^;;

XD XD oh my.
    beauty isnt everything my... yea look at society nowadays and tell me beauty isnt everything. There are MANY nice things about lookin good. [meanwhile the song 'hey hey good lookin, whatcha got cookin" starts playing in my head... XD]

.original.heater.

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:28 pm
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino

hello.
he's like you rei....
thanks. Except I play video games more than internet.
I found the funniest artical about that movie 300.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:34 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

XD XD oh my.
    beauty isnt everything my... yea look at society nowadays and tell me beauty isnt everything. There are MANY nice things about lookin good. [meanwhile the song 'hey hey good lookin, whatcha got cookin" starts playing in my head... XD]

Oh I know you can see it 8]
Exactly! Not a lot of people agree with me on this so I'm kind doing a happy dance. You know I have never herd that song but I have a sudden urge to.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:36 pm
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
he's like you rei....
So does he XD;;
that movie is making a lot of scandle.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:40 pm
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
he's like you rei....
So does he XD;;
that movie is making a lot of scandle.

I saw it this weekend with jeseela and caroline. It was 2 hours of eye candy as caroline put it.  

Miss Hino

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:44 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

XD XD oh my.

Oh I know you can see it 8]
Exactly! Not a lot of people agree with me on this so I'm kind doing a happy dance. You know I have never herd that song but I have a sudden urge to.

Of course I can!
    Its amusing. I like the version of it that has jimmy buffet, clint black, and all them other country singers... [I'll figure out exactly who in a few...]

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games