Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:12 pm
Welcome to the guild Amanda & kazu. We are happy to have you with us! We look forward to your many comments & posts. Check out all areas & just jump right in. You can even help welcome others here when you get a chance. Cya around~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:28 pm
yo!
the name's heartnet_14...

i find this guild interesting...
ahmmm... welcome to me, i guess... xDD

audiimars

Pai Mei Lin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:28 am
Names Pai Pai, Glad to get accepted here! now if you will excuse me imma run around here looking everywhere! x3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:29 am
Welcome to the guild heartnet! We hope you will find it more interesting as you check out more fully. Be sure to check all areas & leave some posts. Try to stay as active as you can here, so that we can come to know you better. We hope to see lots of you soon!

Misty Marina

Ah Meii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:33 am
Huggable_Sanches is my name!! and im new! *waves i like this guild it looks really attractive!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:06 am
Welcome to the guild Pai Pai & Hugable!! Lol..I love someone who's enthusiastic to check out the guild! Huggabl, your avi is so adorable! We are happy to have you with us, We look forward to getting to know you both. Post often when you can & just have fun!

Misty Marina

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:11 pm
Since I have gotten behind on my welcomes, I just lump you all together....Welcome all new members to Neko Heaven. I hope all of you have fun and make some new friends along the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:21 pm
well tha name is Mr Bunny/ RL name is karlos
call me either one

hmmm. about me.... I'm crazy, lazy, bipolar, short tempered.... and a lot of things... wanna know more? get to know me ;P

hehe well i dont know what else to write.... add me.... send me a pm... comment something....D:

btw I loves rock especially metal, scremo, emocore, hardcore, metalcore(loves it) so if u know any good band tell me... maybe i alredy have it xD

iRyoki

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:54 pm
Welcome to Neko Heaven Mr Bunny Hunter. Hope you have fun and make some new friends along the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:40 pm
Name: Stabbie aka sara
A bit about yourself: im odd and random alot.. i like kitties
What you expect from the guild: friends and good convos XD
uhhhhhhh not sure what else to put o.0

StabbieMcStabstab

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:50 pm
Welcome to the guild Mr Bunny & Stabbie! We are glad that you joined. We hope to see you hanging about the guild when you can. We look forward to your comments & posts. You can stop by here to welcome others when you can. Take care & hope to cya around~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:38 pm
Hello im Chetara, I'm nice biggrin i have a good sence of humor twisted but i can get mean if i feel the need evil . I'm here to make friends .
nice to meet you all .Feel free to pm or comment whatever.
Thanks again for the invite  

chetara

16,175 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:41 am
Welcome StabbieMcStabstab and chetara to Neko Heaven. Hope you have fun and make some new friends along the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:11 am
Thanks i'll see you around the forum xd  

chetara

16,175 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:26 am
Welcome to the guild Chetara, we are happy to have you with us! Try & stay active, post when you can. We hope to see you around lots. Stop back here every now & then to welcome others when you can~

Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games