Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:46 pm
"If Eggman died in this fight I dont think it would really matter, we would most likely all be dead anyway," said Cruge uncaring, he did not like Eggman but he knew a lot about him that not even Sonic might know.
"I have to say I don't think him death will have much effect on the future if we get at a set time and if he dies, Cruge is most likely right that we would be dead and it would be minimal change if we took him from the point of the cannons explosion," said Flage.
"He is likely to have died then anyway," said Sarukia. Only adding the chance of survival due to Jessica's earlier interruptions.
"When you want me to open a rift tell me, it will require everyone who is going to fight to be in there hyper forms, then with a little experimenting I will amplify the power with the chi emeralds," said Flage.
"I am guessing there will be limits to how many Hyper forms we can have," said Jessica thinking about it,"I mean we cant support everyone right?"
"Anyone want to opt out of this one?" asked Flage, he made it seem like not a big deal as it was required to limit the amount.
"Sarukia," said Seriku almost immediately, he knew she did not like fighting and this would be better for he, she made no arguments on the subject.
Jessica's leg gave way and it became clear it was bleeding slightly, a temporary bandage had come off and blood was covering her trousers now.
"I guess Jessica can't with an injury like that, super emeralds are not known for healing on transformation, guess I better opted out too then to look after her and Rebecca," said Cruge, disappointment was clear on his face but it was not noticeable, it was clearly not a big hunger for battle like Seriku had.
"I want to help," said Rebecca, Flage's face instantly changed as he struggled to even imagine it happening.
"Rebecca, this fight is using emeralds to enchant abilities, it is very dangerous and could be even lethal to children of a young age, it is good you want to help but this is not a good time," said Flage lightly. The idea of losing her was enough to see despair in his eyes.
"I think that anyone else who wants to be in can be, the emeralds should be able to support this many I think," said Jessica who was now sitting down on the floor holding her leg where the blood was coming from. She would bandage it better when something less important was being talked about.

((Flage will be helping and Seriku will be the hyper form I will be using, others will not be in the fight to avoid over crowding it also allows less violent or scared characters a chance to opt out of the fight))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:32 pm
"AS far as gathering the Super emeralds go, I can summon them. I'm in to help. "Sorry guys, but I'm opting out." Manic soke. "My mother's sick and I want to take care of her." He spoke.

"If any of this is going to work, you'll need my help as well." Called Damian's cold voice. He sauntered up easily towering over everyone. He stood with his full six foot ten height and looked at the group. "Without some sort of way to get the emeralds here without over exhausting, or risking tearing the fabric of space and time, you need someone who already defies time and space. Namely me." He spoke.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:51 am
Flage clicked his fingers loudly. A rift opened.
"Yes Flage?" asked Kouken through the rift.
"You can summon him now?" asked Seriku.
"I just asked him to keep an eye for the signal in case," said Flage,"Anyway, we need the Super emeralds, also a field for a space time rift, can you help with the second?"
"Who?" asked Kouken.
"Eggman, just before cannon's explosion," said Flage.
"I will be present," said Kouken.
"That's all I ask," said Flage then the rift closed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:59 am
Dessenger shook his head first Delrag and now Daimian! They were already planning to bring Eggman into the fight was there anyone who hadn't tried to kill them that wasen't going to be here? Sitting down heaviliy in the closest chair he could find he folded his arms and looked past the villians at nothing in particular a frown of anger on his face. Zonic ignored Dessenger's tantrum and walked to one of the moniters. "Whatever we do we better do it quick the evil zone has begun to destabilize it will not be long now until it is completely consumed." he said pointing at the moniter. The entire screen had taken on a bizzare purple shade that was slowly darking moving through the spectrum of light towards utter blackness. Dessenger watched the sceen for a second and a confused look crossed his face. "Hey Zonic I was wondering if Dark Gaia isn't in our zone yet then why is the sky turning purple already?" he asked moving to the moniter that showed the Earth they had come from. "Thats actually a good question with a complicated question. I will avoid going into the technicalities and keep it simple." he said. "You see Dark Gaia's'power has reached such a level that it is pushing through the dimensional barriers that are normally in place. What we are seeing now." he said indicating the moniter behind him. "Is the result of it being in the zone closest to yours. Without even being there it is already haveing an adverse reaction to your zone." Zonic finished.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:07 pm
"Do we have the super emeralds or do we need to pull a mad rush to get them?" asked Seriku finally getting bored or the idea of waiting and wanting to get into the action.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:19 pm
"Does someone have a Chaos Emerald with them. I need it to channel some energy and let it be a beacon to get to me." Kayonis spoke.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:10 pm
"I have something far better." voice rung out from behind them. Dessenger stiffened his jaw set in anger as he turned to face Delrag who stood in the cornor of the room tossing a super emerald carelessly up into the air and catching it again. "So you have returned have you gotten that help that you left for?" Zonic asked holding is hand out. With a flick of his wrist Delrag tossed the emerald at Zonic who cuaght it with no visible exert. "Hardly they couldn't make it two steps before they collapsed and died I guess I tried bringing them out to early but such things cannot be avoided." Delrag said a small note of regret on his face. "WHo died?" Dessenger asked. "Oh just some copes of all of you that I made from your DNA except for you of course Dessenger yours is far to complex to just simply duplicate. The way it is constructed alone prevents any attempt trust me I have tried. The creture always becomes unstable and disentigrats before it can actually begin its growth." the evil sceintest said with a dismissive wave of his hands. "Why would you make such creatures?" Dessenger yelled gritting his teeth in his rage his hand slowly moving to the hilt of his sword. "I figured they would be able to defeat you and allow me to accomplish my goals but alas it is not to be a waste really." "A waste? You murdered th-" "Enough Dessenger! This is neither the time nor the place to get into this! We have more importent things to do for now." Zonic said his voice ringing with authority. "Fine." Dessenger said through gritted teeth as he lowered his hand. "Good . Will this suit your needs?" Zonic asked handing the emerald to Kayonis.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:38 pm
The emerald reacted showing other emeralds were here but the light from the others was masked so they did not have an idea where they were the energy reading was not there even. The fact that someone would keep it hidden even on the threat of world destruction showed great resolve. The emerald had shown 2 emeralds were hidden in the area. Most likely both were together in energy blocking compartments...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:27 pm
Kayonis nodded taking the emerald. "This should suffice." He said. "It'll take me a little bit of time, so you guys can try to strategize while I'm here gathering." He said and entered a meditative state.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:26 pm
"First we need to know all about the enemy we are facing, I cant say I know much about this," said Flage,"Also I dont know how hyper forms will be for people and powers change vastly from person to person so adapting is vital and surprising yourself in a fight is also common,"
"Well I have never gone into a super form even," said Seriku,"It is a common thing that should work and most likely it will be a wind based form where speed and agility are greatly increased with only a minor change in power and damage reduction based skills,"
"That most likely means a form of offensive style that helps to assist others, in space you might be weakened a lot due to the lack of air so using it as a shield or offensive weapon might not work, will your sword get powered up?" asked Flage.
"It is a part of me so it should," said Seriku.
"That should be your form of attack and defence then, attempting wind powers would be risking a lot and you should test before it only and not when it is vital to succeed," said Flage.
"What can I do to help daddy?" asked Rebecca.
Flage's heart sank hearing that, he did not want her involved and it would be hard to say no without being slightly harsh or crushing her hope of helping.
"Rebecca, you clearly have a power and purpose we don't know of but combat is never the time to test them, they will show soon enough but till then you must keep yourself safe, if you really want to help then I have something you can do since it could be linked to your future, when the super emeralds are in use they will not be absorbed like they normally would and will be in a ring floating slightly, if you could monitor them for change it would be helpful due to the risk of this making them unstable," said Flage.  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:29 pm
"Hyper form, eh?" Rasu said. "Haven't gone hyper in awhile." He thought for a moment. 'That kind of power might not be good for me at the moment. Skeith might use it as a chance to escape again.' Rasu thought. 'You know I can hear you, right?' Skeith asked, almost insultingly. 'Crap, whatever I'm not in the best trusting mood at all with you at the moment.' Rasu replied to the beast. 'The only mode I'm willing to risk is Super, even then it might be risky. As long as I don't lose control again, you aren't going anywhere.' Rasu thought. 'Tch.' Skeith replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:01 pm
"How much do we know about our enemy or will it be a more unknown fight?" asked Flage thinking of tactics,"I think that Rasu would be best for offensive and Seriku would be best as a switch movement to help keep people out of the line of fire with counter attacks and such,"
"I guess I can, sword use is very good at parrying and counter attacks," said Seriku.
"That still leaves anyone else, it would be good to have another switch movement kind of person or a very defensive person who would block an attack then create an opening for an attack, offensively having more would also be an advantage for tag teaming if we need to have people recharge after attacks or to take turns in attacks to allow faster attacks since there is likely to be some drainage in power after an attack that will be restored after a moment but that still leaves you a little defenceless," said Flage.  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:00 pm
Rasu was a bit shaken. "You consider me the best offensive? I was not expecting that, but I will definitely try my best." Rasu said. 'You've heard the story. You screw this up and there won't be anything left of you or me. We need to work together.' Rasu thought. 'Yeah, yeah. You're the boss.' Skeith replied. Rasu looked back to Flage. "Do you have any tactics in mind for this sort of fight?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:35 am
"I dont know if your the best but I think it would be best if you went offensive based. Tactic wise I think we need to do a more counter attack based fight, we attack, block or get people out the way of the attacks and hit in the moment after, that would be good for the start and would be safest, it requires a lot of teamwork. After that a more flow of attacks to stop the enemy recharging and trying to remove the chance to be attacked, then after these have been done a fair amount a full power attack with the cannon firing to ensure victory but this move might be a little more risky, a fail in teamwork before this and it should not happen as teamwork will be vital for surviving this," said Flage,"Anyway I have a sort of plan for other things, you need to work with your strengths and cover the weakness of others, focus more on covering the back of others and get them to help you for a lot better teamwork, it is better to have a group covering everyone's back than a single person defending their own,"
"Also adapt, surprising yourself in combat is a sign you are getting stronger, it might not be noticed a lot but if you see a change in strengths in yourself use it, an old strength can become a new weakness if your style changes too much, so keep changing to keep up with the better strengths and style you use, a lot of people die from not doing this over a while but also it can be a bad move to change to a new but worse style," said Jessica, it was clear now that she was a combat expert and knew a great deal about ever changing fights.  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:13 pm
Zonic shook his head slowly. "Flage I don't think that now is time to be worried about defense. You have to understand if this thing gets close enough to Earth it will release your zone's Dark Gaia . If it absorbs it than you will have no hope for victory. " he said. "I know I have seen this happen more times than you can imagine time after time over these last decades." Dessenger looked at him. "If none of the other zones can defeat this monster than what makes you think that we even have a chance?" he asked his face grave. "There is many things that this zone has seen in the last couple of months alone that sets your zone apart from the rest." Zonic replied his arms crossed and his eyes set on the ground. "What could make us so different?" Dessenger asked his arm sweeping through the air in front of him. "First of all Delrag's experiment with the super emeralds has only happened in this zone the power difference between the regular super emeralds and the new emeralds is so vast that it will be of significance to the fight. And secondly his genetic experments have varied from zone to zone. Some never finshed others were failures and others di not produce the desiered result." Zonic explained. "You mean?" "Yes Dessenger you are the most unique being in all of the zones a impossible one of a kind." Zonic replied. "Knew I was special." Dessenger said.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff