Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:00 am
((What...? I came to MoonClan so no one would come in worry! Oi-vey!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:50 am
Tawnypaw coughed and put her tail on Risingkit's head. "This is my adopted sister, Wasppaw. And you should be back in MoonClan. If mom finds out she'll put your head on the freshkill pile. She's probably ging to do that with me to." She coughed again and meowed in pain.  

Spiceshadow

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:03 pm
wasppaw shook her head " i had to find yu!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:16 pm
[Those are cute names Dewy. ^^ Welcome to the litter.]

Risingkit scowled at Tawnypaw, ducking away from her tail. He took another glance at Wasppaw, then slowly let his fur lie flat. "Surprisingly, this she-cat is right. You should go back to your own camp before your head is on our fresh-kill." He growled, turning sharply away and stalked back into the nursery.

Whitekit brushed past his brother through the nursery entrance, his eyes still drooping a bit from sleepiness. He figured the crisp, cold air would wake him up so he had chosen to go outside the nursery while his mother was still sleeping; and he was also curious to see where his brother had gone off to but ending up passing the tom who seemed to be in a huff. His eyes were still dreary, so he did not really take notice to anything around him, so he just tiredly plopped himself down on a snow pile.

ch3shire_c4t

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:23 am
Crystalstar woke her kits, "Behave. I have to go to the gathering, so please be good. I'll let you play outside all day tomorrow if you're good. I love you. Bye." She walked out of the camp with all the cats who are going to the gathering.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:45 pm
Wishkit streatched.  

Currently Dead Account

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:51 pm
"Risingkit?" said Raggedkit groggily. "Where were you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:11 pm
waspaw grinned at Tawnypaw " i'm carrying you , y'know." she bent down, picked up her adopted sister's scruff, and stubled out of the camp, panting.
((your heavy, Tawnypaw. O_O))  

SpecterSolemn

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Whitekit looked up, he couldn't believe his eyes. Another cat was carrying Tawnypaw away. He blinked, shaking his head a bit. "Am I dreaming?" He murmured. He swiped his paws over his eyes, but the image was still clear. He quickly jumped to his paws and darted after the cat carrying Tawnypaw away. "Wait!" He called.

Risingkit grunted as he sat down roughly in the nest. "Well I was having fun until another MoonClan cat came for Tawnypaw. I didn't want their yucky scent to rub off on me." He grumbled.

Goldenrain blinked open her eyes. She purred gently as she saw her kits around, except Whitekit. "Morning kits." She whispered, licking Wishkit softly on her cheek.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:54 am
"The gathering?" Dapplekit squealed. "I wanna go! Take me!" Her tail drooped as she watche her mother lead the cats away from camp.

~.~.~

Bearclaw followed right by her leader, her paws pulsing with excitement.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:19 pm
(When I return from the gathering I'll make my kits apprentices along with Cloverkit and Raggedkit (Goldenrain, I'll make your kits apprentices in a while since they weren't born the same time my kits were))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:52 pm
Frostkit sighed....she watched her mother go....she'll try to stay up to see her come back  

athena321
Crew

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:05 pm
Tawnypaw yeowled and clawed at Wasppaw., making her drop her into the snow. "Are you crazy?! I con't leave yet. I'm not well enough to travel, let alone be carried by an apprentice smller than me." She wobblingly got to her paws and walked back to Sagefire's den. She curled up and went back to sleep. She tried to send a message to Dustpaw. Dustpaw, come get Wasppaw. She was stupid and followed me. I'm sure you know by now. If you can't said daddy. She needs to get home before she gets sick like- Her message was stopped as she coughed and fell on her side gasping for air and coughing uncontrollably.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:07 pm
Frostkit heard Tawnypaw coughing...she ran over to sagefire's den....  

athena321
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:40 pm
[Aww, I was hoping Goldenrain could be Dapplekit's mentor. :3]

Whitekit took a step forward as Tawnypaw ran into the medicine den, but stopped himself. He was being too clingy, wasn't he? He twitched his whiskers in annoyance to himself. Tawnypaw must think I'm irritating, especially because I'm just a little kit. He thought grimly to himself. Now feeling flush with embarrassment, he turned away and laid himself down in the snow again to hide himself away.

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games