Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:05 pm
Patchstar went out to go meet Cinderstar. (She needs to get in here)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:16 pm
(Cinderstar is in here! >.<)
(wait why am I in here?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:19 pm
Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
"Of course we can train, Longpaw! We'll explore the borders quickly and then train." Eagleheart said as she headed for the exit with Longpaw at her tail. They passed the Snowclan border and stopped to renew the boundaries. Then they came upon Woodclan territory. Sorrow filled Eagleheart as she looked out into the densly wooded land. Something caught her nose and she sniffed. She knew the scent instantly. "Cinderstar?"
(time for a family reunion mrgreen )

(yay! Family runion!!! ^.^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:22 pm
Pantherclaw walks up to where the two leaders where and stood next to his leader.Pantherclaw dips his head in greetings to both leaders. "Is someing wrong in your clan?"Pantherclaw asked Cinderstar.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:38 pm
Joltflash stood up now. With Patchstar here she didn't think help would be needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:59 am
Pantherclaw looks at Patchstar,"What in Starclan is happening right now?" he asked his leader.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:05 am
"I'm not sure." Replied the MoonClan leader skeptically, "Cinderstar? What brings you back to MoonClan?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:11 pm
Pantherclaw looks back at Cinderstar waiting for her to explain.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:00 pm
"Thats amasing, Lightpaw. I have never known that," Leafpetal said. Then Leafpetal turned to the two Starclan cats. "I am pleased to see that you watch over Lightpaw."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:22 pm
Moonstar murmured a thanks while Echosong just smiled.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:14 am
Leafpetal nodded to Moonstar and Echosong, then turned to Lightpaw. "So what do you want to do now? We can go collect herbs again, wait here incase someone gets hurt, or i can give you some more tests. You don't have to do anything too, only because you helped me a lot," Leafpetal said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:51 pm
"I will do whatever you think is best." Lightpaw told his mentor  

MADLYALICE

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:42 pm
"Please explain why you are here,"Pantherclaw said to Cinderstar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:12 pm
(Cinderrrrrrstarrrrrrr!!! gonk )  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:09 am
"Alright," Leafpetal said. Then she went to their herb supplies. "Hm........" Leafpetal says as she sorts through them. When she came back out, she said to Lightpaw, "Ok Lightpaw. This is a special test. It is very simple. Just stay here while i go get some juniper berries and some coltsfoot. As a gifted medicine cat apprentice, i think you can stay here on your own in case a cat gets hurt. Be good." Leafpetal licked his head and left the den. She walked out of camp into the forest, looking for some herbs.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games