Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:03 pm
((Ooh, Wonderland Preparatory School! I wanna play... I'm always stoked about new RPs!!! anyone else interested? I kinda want to totally switch characters and see how it plays out... biggrin ))

"That's a lie," Hatter said, kissing the top of Tick's head, "but I'll let you pretend."
~~~
"Rabbit," Marchy said, allowing the seriousness to take over his voice. "You've got to get past this. We can go see the Caterpillar if you want.... or even if you don't want."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:18 pm
((Same here. I'm just thinking whether I should make someone new, or use Tick. I think I'd rather use someone new...I mean, I wrote a short story with Wonderland people. All had different names and WERE teenagers.))

Tick waved him away. "Nonsense. Tick-Tock's never lie."
Rabbit shrugged. "Oh, but you know Caterpiller's just adding this to his list of debt...I couldn't possibly ask him to cure me...without it costing us."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alice ln WonderIand

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:42 pm
User Image

Name:Lucian
Species: Human
Hair Color:Black
eye Color:Gray
Physical Apperance:(Is it alright if I only say what you can't see?)Slightly defined muscles,5'6",you can see the rest in the picture.
Physical Trademarks: Scar across his chest
User Image
Personality: Flirtatious,cocky,arrogant,emotionally aloof,random,dark,and sarcastic
Likes:The letter "B",women,getting into fights,being in control,power
Dislikes:Carrot cake,exuberant children,children in general,whining,Black coffee
Biography:Lucian was born in an upper class family. His momma was constantly covered in powder and his father was a duke who accidentally decapitated himself in an unfortunate predicament with a rope,a hook and,a pulley system. Not long after that his mother died from inhaling too much powdered make-up. Lucian's brother inherited their father's title and had Lucian sent to live with Aunt Eunice (nickname Aunt runny butt) He lived with her from age 6 to 15 when he began full time training to become a part of the Queen's Guard. HE quickly did his marry sue thing and became the Queen's right hand man.
After the Queen went missing,he ate a bunny(Insignificant!)and set to find the Queen,which he is very bad at doing.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:11 am
((I'd say just totally start over. I'm gonna leave Nana here... it would be too strange for her in such a different setting. 3nodding

oh, and welcome, Alice!!! biggrin ))

"Stop worrying about the damned insect's debt," Marchy said with a groan. "You know I don't care about things like that. Not when it's your health on the line."

"On the line...." Dormy said softly. "On the line, walk the line, walk the mile, diiiiiiiiie.... ashes, ashes, we all fall down.... Hmm? Tea at the end of the rainbow? Oh, how I adore the tea...."

Hatter looked mildly disturbed at this sudden outburst; never had the Dormouse said anything quite so morbid, much less in his sleep. "I think I'll go take him back to bed," he said, scooping up the boy and carrying him out.

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:42 pm
The Night Faery

"Stop worrying about the damned insect's debt," Marchy said with a groan. "You know I don't care about things like that. Not when it's your health on the line."

"On the line...." Dormy said softly. "On the line, walk the line, walk the mile, diiiiiiiiie.... ashes, ashes, we all fall down.... Hmm? Tea at the end of the rainbow? Oh, how I adore the tea...."

Hatter looked mildly disturbed at this sudden outburst; never had the Dormouse said anything quite so morbid, much less in his sleep. "I think I'll go take him back to bed," he said, scooping up the boy and carrying him out.

((Alice! I can't wait to see your character...*wiggle* AND yeah, I made a character for the Queen's school...he's from a story of mine. Carlisle...he's a bit of a druggy. LOL))
Rabbit nodded, flopping down on a large and very comfortable chair. "Alright..." He said, smiling slightly. "I can only imagine our debt to Caterpillar..." "Well," Tick began. "It's a good thing I've got The White Knight. He may be...slow, but he's very skilled at what he does!" Then, seeing Hatter walk off, she curtsyed to the bunny bunch and followed after.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:19 pm
"Did I not just say, 'Stop worrying about the debt!'?" Marchy said, slapping his own forehead. "I'll figure something out! And this mysterious White Knight will surely help us as well. And if you're really that worried about the cost, focus on getting better so we can reduce it. Okay?"

~~~

Hatter was just tucking in the Dormouse when Tick came into the room. "Hey," he greeted her softly. He smiled, but there was concern in his eyes. "That was... quite an outburst, wasn't it? It's strange- he's never said anything like that before. I mean, all that about death and walking the mile, and then 'Ashes, ashes, we all fall down...' ? And then straight back to the tea?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Alice ln WonderIand

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:18 pm
((Thanks guys biggrin
Anybody mind telling me a setting so I can find a place to step in? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:46 pm
((sure, no problem!

okay, so: this is two years after the downfall of the Hearts empire, and only hours after the slaying of Rosalie Heart herself.

The Mad Hatter, his significant other Tick-Tock, the Dormouse, March Hare, and White Rabbit are all at the Hatter's house.

The Caterpillar, Cheshire, Indya [Cheshire's sister], her love Mimicry, and Alice, among various other friends and young'ns, are in the mushroom forest at the Caterpillar's mushroom and lake.

Jasper and Nana are in the Jabberwocky Plains, paying a visit to the Jabberwockies [Jasper's background] and the Guardians [Nana's].

Probably the best place for you to start would be putting Lucian in the city-- based on his background, the likelihood is that he's one of the "connections" to the Heart monarchy that Nana somehow missed assassinating. ^-^

Hope that helps a little! 3nodding ))

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:48 pm
Rabbi took Marchy's hand and kissed the top of it. "I'll try." He said, smiling. "I shouldn't worry about the debt...just...getting better."
Tick walked over, beside Hatter. Reaching out, she ran her fingers over Dormy's forehead. "I wonder why...atleast we aren't hearing this from Caterpillar...then, we may have some trouble. Still...it is unsettling." Kneeling beside Hatter, she rested her head on his shoulder. "Are you worried?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:04 pm
"That's the spirit," Marchy said, half-smirking and half-grinning. "That's what makes a champion!"

~~~

"Yeah, I am worried," Hatter said, and this statement was proved true through his tone of voice. He twisted his neck about so he could kiss the top of Tick's head, and then went back to looking at the sleeping Dormouse, as if he were trying to analyze him.

He sighed. "Maybe it's nothing- maybe changing to human form for the first time in so long just wore him out and made him lose his sense for a little while. But I'm still going to keep an eye on him."

((omg... did Jasper disappear again?!!))

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:27 pm
Indya gave what seemed like a true smile, not a chesires grin as she watched her brother and her family. Her mind at the moment was on the future, her future . Also the future of wonderland now that the queen was gone "everything is becoming brighter"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:14 pm
The Night Faery
You're so wicked!" Nana squealed, giggling in amused disgust. "So so SO evil!"

She realized how far through the tunnels they had come; they were almost there. She instinctively took Jasper's hand- the one that was still attached, naturally. "Here goes nothing...."

They stepped into the Great Circle.

Jasper looked around, squeezing Nana's hand. "FIRESTORM!" Jasper yelled, hoping he wasn't cranky today, but enjoyed hearing his echo none-the-less. His tail had picked up his arm again and he swung it around behind him.

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:58 am
((okay, I dunno if it's just me, but something's wrong with the guild system... I have a guild in the My Guilds list that I never joined and can't "quit" because I haven't joined it... the number of members and posts is all screwed up on all the guilds... and there's a possibility this won't even get posted.))

"Hush!" Nana implored. "I don't know what the situation is here. Even after all this we could still be seen as enemies."

That seemed like a good assumption. No sooner had she said this than hundreds of Guardian archers and bladesmen appeared atop and from within the cliffs, all arrows, swords, and blades aimed at Nana and Jasper.

Nana swallowed, a little unsure of herself; ruthless killer as she was, she had never taken on more than five or six assailants at a time. Judging by their stone-cold expressions, none of them recognized her. Good.

"Please!" she shouted, raising her hands. "We are not here as enemies. We are couriers to the Guardians. We bring news of the death of the tyrant Rosalie Heart, and of the return of Princess Shayalind Firestorm."

There was a slight murmur among the soldiers, and then two of the Guardians stepped forward, still not lowering their weapons. Nana stepped between them, pulling Jasper along with her, and they led her across the Circle to the rock-carved home that was more or less a palace- the home of Kavarel Firestorm.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:26 pm
The Night Faery
"That's the spirit," Marchy said, half-smirking and half-grinning. "That's what makes a champion!"

~~~

"Yeah, I am worried," Hatter said, and this statement was proved true through his tone of voice. He twisted his neck about so he could kiss the top of Tick's head, and then went back to looking at the sleeping Dormouse, as if he were trying to analyze him.

He sighed. "Maybe it's nothing- maybe changing to human form for the first time in so long just wore him out and made him lose his sense for a little while. But I'm still going to keep an eye on him."

((omg... did Jasper disappear again?!!))

Rabbit laughed, flexing his muscles to show his true 'champion.' "I know, I know...irresistable, right?"
Tick leaned foreword, kissing his cheek. "We'll make sure he's alright, Hatter. No worries. Perhaps its from all the sleep he's been deprived of." She made a face. "I'd hate to hear his treacle story now with this new mind-set."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:31 pm
((what does Rabbit look like as a human?))

"Completely irresistible," Marchy agreed, fanning himself. In the short space of time since he and the White Rabbit had gotten together, he had become astoundingly more girlish than before.

~~~

Hatter laughed, genuinely amused, but worry still laced his voice. "That would certainly be interesting," he said, nodding slowly. "Well, I suppose we ought to get out of here and let him sleep...."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games