Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:22 pm
"Hey look Ellis, kiddie land!"

"What am I, some kind of f*****t?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:55 pm
Caleidah
Kaori Kapoigne
I went to Kiddie Land with Ellis and Coach. There was a concert there with fireworks and guns. blaugh

My favorite finale in the game.

oh that was so fun until some one throws a molotov at the pile of gas cannisters I'm standing on and the whole stage goes up liek a roman candle.... stupid multiplayers anyways yeah great stuff  

GamerChik240

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:02 am
fire - link
GamerChik240
anyone else get the deadlist warrior game? its pretty fun think street fighter but everyone's a different type of vega.... and GUNS! ... and spear head shots make me giggle and BURN THE DIRTY NINJAS! scream and I forget what I was talking about ..... neutral

but yeah pretty cool game. needs, more characters and locations tho

i bought it because i loved the TV series.

Total. Waste. Of. Money.

sure its fun to kick the crap out a Pirate as a Spartan, but seriously, the gameplay is crap. there is no background music, the customisability is poor. the battles are "realistic" (which means every fight is over in seconds, and you have to watch YET ANOTHER loading screen!) and the controls are just SO shoddy!

i hate soul calibur (except the PSP one, thats pretty fun) but i rate Deadliest Warrior even worse then SC.

also, Street Fighter is the furthest style of fighting game you can get from DW.... bad example there. it tries to be a Realistic Soul Calibur, not a Street Fighter game.

I was okay with the controls it allowed for some intresting combos... you know if you had any... with the viking I got 5 head shots with the throwing spears which made me giggle.. until the centurian did the exact same and the knight hid behind his shield forcing me to beat it down .

I compared it to street fighter because I forgot all about soul calibur... in that case thank you for reminding me and you are correct. the cusomization needed a big over haul two costumes per guy and like what apache, ninja, knight, spartan, viking, samurai, centurian,and pirate .... 8 characters it makes me sad.

it could have so much more yeah the music kinda annoyed me but I put on my own mp3 player and I made my own...not always great like when your a spartan and the song I feel pretty strikes up a couple of giggles.

the kill animations.. there should be more some are cool eg. pirate, apache, but the majority knight ,ninja,spartan are pretty lame

oh well so much for hoping..

Edit: I forgot to mention that I love Soul calibur so I don't know what your problem is XP so yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:11 am
I feel a little bad, now. The Soul Caliber series is just about my favorite franchise of fighting games ever. Ranks up there with Tekken.

emo  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:36 pm
That game looks fricken awful.

10 Dollars for that?

I'll stick with my FREE Alien Swarm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:57 pm
Heh, my dad said he'd disown me if I tried that game. We both like to rage ad nauseum at that program for it's poor science and research.

Instead, it's L4D2 for now.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

x-EternalAnguish-x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:30 pm
Did anyone catch the Previsualization of DoW2? it looks better than the outcome in my opinion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzVlpUf7e5w  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 pm
Oh god, that was epic.  

Sir Kyle Aziz

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:40 pm
Looks similar, if perhaps meant to be more brutal than how it currently is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:10 pm
That's what they showed off back then. I wish it is more like that, the combat is more fluid and faster, especially with the Dreadnought. It just kills mooks one by one, taking forever to chew through a squad or brood.

Also, I want my Tacticals to shoulder charge like that!  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:52 pm
Speaking of L4D2, saw Left 4 Speed 2...very funny.
Ellis: Hey look those planes are coming to help us, and they're dropping presents.
*bombs go off over New Orleans*
Ellis: Why are they exploding...
Coach: Hope mine's a football!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 pm
Lt. Brookman
That's what they showed off back then. I wish it is more like that, the combat is more fluid and faster, especially with the Dreadnought. It just kills mooks one by one, taking forever to chew through a squad or brood.

Also, I want my Tacticals to shoulder charge like that!

The animation on the shoulder charge looks somewhat like the Devestator sprint.

Also, I beat the campaign of Chaos Rising with Angel of Death. Kept my nose totally clean through it, no corruption on my main four at all. Gonna start a new game and go the traitor route. I hated Thaddeus through the first (mostly because of the late onset of Terminator armor) but really found a lot of use for him in this game.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:12 pm
Syumerrt
Speaking of L4D2, saw Left 4 Speed 2...very funny.
Ellis: Hey look those planes are coming to help us, and they're dropping presents.
*bombs go off over New Orleans*
Ellis: Why are they exploding...
Coach: Hope mine's a football!

HEY that must be the guy who masterbates a lot!

ohohohohohohohoh!

Grabbing heroine..... I mean adrenaline * injects* befjaiopfjasfjasio  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:16 am
I have only one thing to say toward L4D2 right now:

Wububububu  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:35 am
Caleidah
I have only one thing to say toward L4D2 right now:

Wububububu
I'm guessing you're Ellis? wink  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games