Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dexterity Bonus rolled 1 100-sided dice: 31 Total: 31 (1-100)

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 am

"Finally" Kyo siged "they missed me" he cheered
Cephalon Kish rolled 1 100-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Kain watched as the digimon passed over him then pointed at Z'd Garurumon's domain. ''Charge!'' He yelled as the digimon roared and started running causing small earthquakes as it moved at a rapid pace.

Cephalon Kish

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Jax doesn't like Z'dGarurumon's tone. His anger flares up.
"Ghoulmon. Are you afraid to die?"
Ghoulmon stomps forward, also greatly angered by Z'dGarurumon's words.
"No, and even if I were, that would not stop what I'm about to do."
Ghoulmon's power starts to rise. Jax smiles out of malice and anger.
"Weaker than you? Maybe, but you will not laugh at us!!"
He points to Ghoulmon.
"Do it! I don't care what happens!"
Ghoulmon's pupils contract.
"Way ahead of you!"
Ghoulmon's skin turns slowly darkens to black, and his conscious mind slips away. He is no longer the Jax's stoic friend. He is now a vehicle of destruction that only deletion, or Jax can stop.
"Gaaaaahhhhh!!!"
Jax runs to take cover, and turns around. he speaks knowing Ghoulmon can no longer hear him.
"Now, show Z'dGarurumon power that rivals that of a demon lord!"
Ghoulmon flies straight at Z'dGarurumon, firing explosion eyes rapidly from the eyes on his hands.
"Gaaaaahhhh!!! Explosion eye!!!!"
Each beam, though nothing to worry about alone, cause widespread damage as they shoot for Z'dGarurumon.
After watching Ghoulmon fly off Jax starts to think clearly.
"Did I really just have him do that? Ahw man. I'm an idiot."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm

User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
As Kiro got ready for his battle with the Z'dGarurumon he noticed the p***k that backstabbed him at the VB castle. Kiro knew that was a such foolish thing to do. He then took his digi-flute to cut of all the blast coming to the guardian. "GAHH YOU FOOL DO YOU WANT TO DIE???? I AM THE ONE WHO IS TO FACE HIM!!!! ALONE PUT YOUR PRIDE DOWN FOR ONCE!!!!" Kiro suddenly felt that his dark aura inside him is getting stronger. "grr...why did I say that....I'll need to hurry this battle...."

KiroMishima
Crew

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Jax scolds himself for being so hasty. Ghoulmon is too dangerous now, but he still wonders if Ghoulmon(Black) can take Z'dGarurumon.
Jax is surprised to hear the tamer he had knocked out of the competition for the last digimemory. He seems to be spouting some nonsense about it being his battle. Then it dawns on him that he has made a terrible error.
"Dang. This is a one-on one challenge, and it looks like I'm getting in the way...I've got to stop this."
Jax runs to get closer to Ghoulmon who is getting no where trying to blast through the digi-flute.
"Ghoulmon! Stop. It isn't our turn yet!"
Ghoulmon doesn't hear him.
Jax grits his teeth, and takes out his digivice.
"Fine then. I'll force you back."
Jax throws a couple rocks at Ghoulmon to get its attention. He finally succeeds after the twelfth one.
Ghoulmon(Black) halts in his attack to figure out the source of his discomfort. Its guard is totally down.
Jax clicks a button on the digivice, and Ghoulmon(Black) is pulled into the digivice. Once it is inside, the digivice starts to shake violently as the feral ghoulmon struggles to escape.
It takes everything in Jax to keep the digivice from falling out of his hands. He refuses to let that happen, and holds on.
Jax calls to Kiro.
"Have your battle, but when you lose, I suggest you move far away, because no matter what, I won't."
Jax crouches to the ground. The digivice is causing his arms to ache, and his vision is being distorted by the shaking digivice. He plans to let Ghoulmon out as soon as Kiro loses.
Random_Explosionz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 98 Total: 98 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Shadow & Luna

"One more step, and you will experience unimaginable pain and agony..."

Shadow's HP: 47%

Shadow saw the opposing digimon halt their attacks temporarily and saw this as a chance to make a run for it. But he sensed that they were holding back, and hoped they werent smart enough to stand togtether and combine their attacks into one. He holstered his desert eagle, after reloading it. He then strained to reach for and unsheath his blade, it caused him some pain but he managed to get it into his right hand as he once agian held onto Luna, sending her a message via the special connection they had as tamer and digimon.

'Pick up the speed, but be cautious.' Came the message as it was relayed to her. Luna nodded and doubled her speed, the sound of her paws pushing onto and forward on the ground, audible now. An emotion of some kind burned in her shaphire blue eye's, but it was somewhat mysterious. She was furious that the enemy had harmed her partner yet she was confused and yet also protective. Her tails flaired up, ready to shoot off balls of fire if neccesary, some of her muscles tensed as well, she would be ready to jump away from an incoming attack if it approached.

"Think twice before acting. I'm not as merciful as you believe me to be..."

Luna's HP: 100%

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sun Hou Yi rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 3 Total: 10 (3-18)

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:18 pm

User Image

Lance uses a sheild in which would protect him until he got out of the field.
Sun Hou Yi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 82 Total: 82 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:19 pm

(Wrong dice agian)

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:20 pm

User Image

(I made it)
Lance met up with his allies. '' Hey what is the situation, oh by the way this is Ophanimon go gaga now so we don't waste time in battle. ''.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:21 pm

User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

Kiro looks at hid Digi-Flute and notices it wasn't damaged at all. "Hmph......if you are calling me weak.....then explain why his attack wasn't even that strong when you say it is as strong as a Demon Lord....I am sorry but I can't stand people like you....learn to tame your Digimon before you say that you can beat him...."

KiroMishima
Crew

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:49 pm

As Kaizer got up he realized him and Emperor Greymon were knocked out for awhile.

"Sorry Emperor Greymon I was careless this time."
"Its alright just be careful alright."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Jax is offended by Kiro's remark. The digivice is starting to hurt his hands with its violent shaking.
"Urgh. That was Ghoulmon's weakest attack, and he could have kept that up for hours. I wonder how long your little stick would have lasted."
He adds in a mocking tone.
"I can't stand people like you. You are too wishy washy and preach that you fight for your own beliefs, and that everyone else is wrong for fighting."
He pauses as the digivice shakes a little more violently.
"But you are no better than any of us. You are full of yourself, and you haven't shown anyone a single reason why you should be considered strong."
Jax turns his attention back to containing Ghoulmon.
"Just hurry up and lose already...Ghoulmon won't calm down until he fights Z'dGarurumon."
Jax winces from the pain the digivice is causing him.

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:10 pm

User Image

(Nice job getting Duftmon!!!!. You wanna do a little tag team action next time? Your Duftmon and my Omnimon)
Lance was stunned he just got pushed to the side , '' Ophanimon do your thing. ''. Suddenly a prism appered encasing Jax and Kiro , '' I'll let you both out when you calm down. Ghoulmon makle him calm down or this prism gets decompressed! ''.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:38 am

User Image

Jax is surprised to find himself encased in crystal.
"Aaah! Lance! What are you doing!?"
Jax struggles to not let his concentration slip.
"I can't calm him down before he releases his his power."
Jax grunts in frustration.
"I-I jumped the gun. Ghoulmon needs to be released when he has something to fight."
Jax's concentration slips, and the digivice sends a shock wave through his body.
"If I can get him to use up all of his power, I could calm him down-aagh!"
The wind swirls around Jax inside the crystal.
"Wait, I'm gonna try something."
(Prepare for some BS)
Jax is engulfed in a bright light.
"Aaaaahh!"
The crystal explodes. Shards are scattered everywhere. When the smoke clears, you can see Jax standing with Ghoulmon(grey) onside him. Jax is breathing heavily, but Ghoulmon is fine.
"Jax!? What..What happened!?"
"I did it...I don't feel to good."
Jax collapses on the grass to try and catch his breath. The dark energy transfer took a lot out of him, and maybe put something else inside him...

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:52 am

As Kaizer was walking around he was searching for something or Someone.
"Kiro where are you!
As Kaizer walked he saw Kiro enclosed in something.
"Kiro I'm coming!!!"
(I'm being left out of all the good $#7t!)
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games