Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Prince Ichi
Iehonatane
Calelith

-never understood the waiting til you got married concept-

What if your partner sucks in bed?
confused

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

I think the "correct" answer to this would be "It doesn't matter when you love someone." xD

But yeah, I would have never waited till marriage, though that's because I don't believe I will ever actually get married, even if I fall in love. I'm a happy single right now biggrin
you should be allowed to have sex whenever the hell you want, ain't no religion or "custom" telling me what to do with my body.

be free and be safe*~*~**~

and do whatever you want, as long as you are consenting adults. And you don't have to get married if you don't want to. s**t is expensive, and like with your body, you control your life. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

o.O Um... I never said I was pressured to get married, actually quite opposite, if you read this conversation from the start. I stated there that over 50% of couples in my country don't even get married anymore, it's totally normal here. That was just a though, me not getting married, since I can't really picture that. Nothing more to it.

I'm totally independent person and I can assure you, no one is telling me what to do. smile

But I do agree with you 100% ^^
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:50 pm

That tittle thing is so neat emotion_kirakira
I can't create any good tittle tho.

BiaA

Nerd

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:32 pm

The title thing is pretty neat. Though I'm mad at myself for not participating in the Halloween event to get the Moonlight title...I would've titled myself as a Moonlight something. .. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:26 am

The titles are cool, but I wish I could figure out how to hid the achievement symbols under my avatar. Having both the title and the achievement symbols looks too cluttered.

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:34 am

Magnificent Moonbeam
The title thing is pretty neat. Though I'm mad at myself for not participating in the Halloween event to get the Moonlight title...I would've titled myself as a Moonlight something. .. sweatdrop

Maybe there will be another event where you can get something similar. Next Halloween perhaps.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:54 am

Iehonatane
Magnificent Moonbeam

Maybe there will be another event where you can get something similar. Next Halloween perhaps.
At the time, I didn't bother with the Moonrising one because I didn't want to fight people. >.> Someday maybe.

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Halfling Heroine
The titles are cool, but I wish I could figure out how to hid the achievement symbols under my avatar. Having both the title and the achievement symbols looks too cluttered.
Actually in the preview section on the achievements page you can delete the symbols.

Oh man I hope there's a Snakes and Ladders knockoff for the new RIG emotion_kirakira
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:50 pm

This item made my day. Must.... have... aurgh! emotion_drool

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
Actually in the preview section on the achievements page you can delete the symbols.

Oh man I hope there's a Snakes and Ladders knockoff for the new RIG emotion_kirakira

Sorry to sound like a complete n00b but I can't find any preview button on the achievements page..... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine

Sorry to sound like a complete n00b but I can't find any preview button on the achievements page..... sweatdrop
It doesn't say preview, but it's where you can change your title.

Here's a screenshot I did to help.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine

It doesn't say preview, but it's where you can change your title.

Here's a screenshot I did to help.

Thank you so much for your help! heart I've got them hidden now.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Sniffsniffsnort~

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Man I want this so hard right now. That hair.... emotion_kirakira Just what I needed

Sweet Frosting
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:32 pm

You know what I hate? The term "Secure enough in your masculinity". It pisses me off.

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games