Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:14 am
Calelith

I'd love that.

Or one based on Cthulhu mythos...

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."
Thank you for the compliment. I want the rose collars the harem wore in Duke Venomania so bad as well as the gown the Princess who Brought Sleep wore and hold the scissors in The Tailor Shop on Enbizaka. Maybe a courtroom background would be useful for those to cosplay Kaito as Gallerian Marlon in Judgment of Corruption. emotion_kirakira

Iehonatane: I saw some users suggest RIG themes in the AtA, so I thought I might suggest it to them to see if they want to do it or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:21 pm
-lurks around-

ninja  

Tsukita-chan

Demure Trash

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:12 pm
Iehonatane
Magnificent Moonbeam
Well, I'm wanting a Seven Virtues/Deadly Sins RIG. I mean we got poses from The Nightmare EI with them and their Latin names (Superbia=Pride, Invidia=Envy, etc.) A forum event based on them, FMAB Seven Sins, and even the MC, Maleficent Seven with the name mention of them. I think all that's missing is a RIG of them, included with previous RIG NPCs in there to represent each sin/virtue and I'd be content (that and if they included some of references to Mothy's Vocaloid songs as items (Like a red wine glass in Conchita, the Epicurean Daughter of Evil, the princess' dress in Daughter of Evil series, the bottle of poison from Gift from the Princess who Brought Sleep, etc.)

Sound very interesting. Maybe you should start a petition or something? See if it gains any popularity. I'm not sure how these things work, but I'm sure Gaia might consider making one if they think it would be popular. It's just good marketing to make things that people want to buy.

If you made a petition, I'd definitely sign it. It's a very interesting theme, plus I'm a big Vocaloid fan. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:33 pm
Tsukita-chan
-lurks around-

ninja
*glomp*

Heroine: I haven't posted a topic in a year and never posted a petition before. Didn't know you were a huge vocaloid fan. Were there any from Mothy/悪ノP's songs you like? I love his Gift from the Princess Who Brought Sleep. Love the dress and art in that song. *wants Margarita Blankenheim's dress in that song* emotion_kirakira  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:45 pm
And I'm back from the doctor. They didn't give me a shot, but they did give me 3 month's worth of patches. That way if I run out during my final month, I could just go in and get the patches without making an appointment. Since I don't have insurance, it's all free, even the appointment was, but we were required to donate a little bit of money.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:50 pm
Staying at my mother's house has reminded me how terrible feather pillows are. stare  

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:11 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tsukita-chan
-lurks around-

ninja
*glomp*

Heroine: I haven't posted a topic in a year and never posted a petition before. Didn't know you were a huge vocaloid fan. Were there any from Mothy/悪ノP's songs you like? I love his Gift from the Princess Who Brought Sleep. Love the dress and art in that song. *wants Margarita Blankenheim's dress in that song* emotion_kirakira

I love that song too! Judgement of Corruption is another great song from the series. Kaito wouldn't be my favorite vocaloid, but his voice is used very well in JoC.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:27 pm
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tsukita-chan
-lurks around-

ninja
*glomp*

I love that song too! Judgement of Corruption is another great song from the series. Kaito wouldn't be my favorite vocaloid, but his voice is used very well in JoC.
Oh, yeah. I'm waiting for when he releases Gumi's song for the sin Wrath. What's your favorite item in his Deadly Sins series? I love the collars in Madness of Duke Venomania, but the scissors in Enbizaka really got me, I would love to have those kind of scissors here on gaia.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:38 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tsukita-chan
-lurks around-

ninja
*glomp*

Oh, yeah. I'm waiting for when he releases Gumi's song for the sin Wrath. What's your favorite item in his Deadly Sins series? I love the collars in Madness of Duke Venomania, but the scissors in Enbizaka really got me, I would love to have those kind of scissors here on gaia.

I'd probably say the scissors. I'll never look at scissors the same way again after that song! eek lol

Even though it's technically not part of the series, I really love Gumi's "The Last Revolver". It's got such a sad story to it, it's really a beautiful song~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:56 pm
Halfling Heroine

I'd probably say the scissors. I'll never look at scissors the same way again after that song! eek lol

Even though it's technically not part of the series, I really love Gumi's "The Last Revolver". It's got such a sad story to it, it's really a beautiful song~
I loved that song too, even though the song before it was "Pierrot of Five." Just who was it that she shot in "Last Revolver?" I thought it was Lemy Alebard in "Pierrot of Five"  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:59 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine

I loved that song too, even though the song before it was "Pierrot of Five." Just who was it that she shot in "Last Revolver?" I thought it was Lemy Alebard in "Pierrot of Five"

I'm not sure to be honest. I could be wrong, but I don't think it's been specified.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:08 pm
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine

I'm not sure to be honest. I could be wrong, but I don't think it's been specified.
Revolver was part of the series, just not as Gumi's Wrath song.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:11 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine

Revolver was part of the series, just not as Gumi's Wrath song.

Ah I see. I was a bit confused over that. Thanks for clearing things up! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:35 pm
Halfling Heroine

Ah I see. I was a bit confused over that. Thanks for clearing things up! biggrin
3nodding Mothy himself said that in a blog of his about his Seven Deadly Sins series.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:22 pm
Iehonatane
Calelith

-never understood the waiting til you got married concept-

What if your partner sucks in bed?
confused

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

I think the "correct" answer to this would be "It doesn't matter when you love someone." xD

But yeah, I would have never waited till marriage, though that's because I don't believe I will ever actually get married, even if I fall in love. I'm a happy single right now biggrin
you should be allowed to have sex whenever the hell you want, ain't no religion or "custom" telling me what to do with my body.

be free and be safe*~*~**~

and do whatever you want, as long as you are consenting adults. And you don't have to get married if you don't want to. s**t is expensive, and like with your body, you control your life. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games