Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:26 pm
*wanders in* I miss a lot during the weekend. ^^*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:32 pm
hey, luri, how has your day been? mine has been uneventful as usual.. sweatdrop  

Kitsoru

Sulhir

The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds given adequate vacuuming systems.  
I got to go shopping and got a whole bunch of manga, and then got a new bookshelf so I would actually have room. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:39 pm
Sulhir
The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds given adequate vacuuming systems.

yum.
Kit: <~__~> there are better ways though...we mustn't forget our torturing~! 4laugh twisted
Me: ...Kitsoru, you need help.. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:40 pm
lurichan
I got to go shopping and got a whole bunch of manga, and then got a new bookshelf so I would actually have room. ^^*

._. lucky...  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:40 pm
I think the system shock alone would be....Different from loosing that much blood that quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:44 pm
crying
I just got news that my dad shot my cat.
On purpose.
He's in Virginia and I'm in Idaho.
He shot my cat.
crying  

Sulhir

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:45 pm
eek scream That b*****d! *Growls softly* There is no reason to shoot someone else's pet. That's horrible. *blood boils*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:46 pm
Sulhir
crying
On purpose.
He shot my cat.
crying

Oo he did WHAT!? I do believe that is illegal...under animal cruelty laws..I would assume...
Kit: <-_->+ I'll kill 'im <--- hates animal cruelty, being sort of an animal herself*  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:48 pm
Kitsoru
Sulhir
crying
On purpose.
He shot my cat.
crying

Oo he did WHAT!? I do believe that is illegal...under animal cruelty laws..I would assume...
Kit: <-_->+ I'll kill 'im <--- hates animal cruelty, being sort of an animal herself*

I agree, that HAS to be illegal. I would call the animal cruielty investigators on his a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:51 pm
*got new toys for my kitties today* Now I'm just pissed ineffectivly. I would love to go find your father and stab him repeatedly now. ~_~ I hope the poor cat didn't have to suffer.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Sulhir

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:51 pm
crying He shot her because he was tired of her spraying.
My mom is out here with me, or she would have stopped him.
How is it animal cruelty? crying

If he doesn't save at least her skull...
I want him to save her hide too.
Last time one of our cats died it took me days to convince him to tan a piece of her hide... and by then it was too late, she had thawed and begun to decompose...

crying crying crying crying
He shot her to kill her. She's dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:54 pm
Sulhir
How is it animal cruelty?

cause he murdered her! Oo he had no real reason to shoot her, she wasn't rabid or attacking, I assume, and so he murdered her. that's animal cruelty, I'd say...  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:55 pm
It's considered inhumane... stare The ASPCA would more than likely get him fined and jail time for it if they could get enough evidence against him.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games