Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:42 pm
damecharlie
As in chocolate chip? Hell ya! -pushes the plate in her direction, her face a perfect mask of peace but the worry lines on her forehead deep-

My favourite! -grabs one for herself and takes a big bite- Yum!

Thanks so much! *om nom nom*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:43 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
I guess nobody wants the guaranteed and instant success of a jarred fairy. confused

((You could just put it in Icy's inventory that way if she dies it will insta-rez her. rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:45 pm
Why do people prefer slow human medicine over a bottled fairy or an alien instant healing "crystal"?

Why does no one here want to live past 100? The wisdom one acquires from centuries of experience...

-drinks 6 AMFs-

Still sober! The problem with being superhuman is it takes forever to drown your frustrations in alcohol! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:46 pm
Icy Reign
*upstairs, tires are heard screeching to a halt, and several car doors slamming shut, men shouting in foreign languages and rapid movement outside the MW doors*

*He gets out his gun and looks around the room after hearing the screeching tires and doors slamming.* EVERYONE BACK INTO THE OFFICE…NOW. scream *He hustles everyone back into Psyzapp's office and makes them get down on the floor. He flips off the lights and stands at the side of the door holding his weapon in the ready position.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:48 pm
*is suddenly hustled into a back room*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:49 pm
Great... guess I'll go somewhere else to drink. -vanishes-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:50 pm
Icy Reign
*upstairs, tires are heard screeching to a halt, and several car doors slamming shut, men shouting in foreign languages and rapid movement outside the MW doors*

eek Showa...we're gonna need those years of experience right now...and the warrior princess inside you.

icywind, get behind the bar, please and get down...

Officer Showcase, now's your chance to show your skills... -takes a deep breath-

eek -is ushered to the office- Well, that works too. -grabs her hidden guns- Justin, sir, I'm sharpshooter.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:50 pm
*He puts a finger to his lips to let everyone in the office know to be silent as he stands at the ready.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 19 Total: 23 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:51 pm
*hearing the commotion upstairs, He pulls out his gun* Something's wrong upstairs! Who all is up there? User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:53 pm
-nods to Justin, knealing with one knee on the floor, guns at the ready, pointing towards the main bar room-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*she goes to Icy tears still streaming down her face and pleads with her.* Who did this to you Icy! crying gonk  
*clutches her poison tipped dagger*  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:56 pm
*as the men start to surround the building, a long black shiny limousine with dark black tinted windows pulls up. The back window rolls down a quarter of an inch, with smoke billowing out. A voice with an Jamaican accent inside says "Bring her to me. Dead of alive. I want no witnesses. Make it happen."

The man with the long neat dreads and black suit on waves his hand once in the air, signaling for the men to start scoping the place. Just then, they see the lights go out and he halts them, signaling for them to take caution and go to plan "B". Not knowing who's inside, the man in the black suit creeps to the doors, slowly pushing it open a mere crack with the tip of his AK-47, peering in*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 9 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:59 pm
Psyzapp, perchance is any of those locked rooms a Panic or Safe Room? You need to move everyone into there if you do ... *Cautiously looks around, listening for anything out of the ordinary*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:59 pm
*cursing to herself for not having a single weapon on her, she looks at Psyzapp.* Please tell me you have some weapons nearby where we can get to them!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games