Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:06 pm
Sulhir
But that means the person must be very specific in his/her target... or the mod's are psychic eek
The latter must be true from the locking of the questions on poser's thread.... which is odd, because I greatly doubt that getting a rise out of someone was the intent. I saw no derogatory or negative comments or unhappy people complaining...
crazy gaian mods...
not the one's on here, the Big Brother wannabe's.

no dissing gaia mods.

and poser/sheep are terms we will not accept in reference to another member of the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:08 pm
Okay, a lack of dissing of Gaian mods will you hear from me.
And no ovine references to guild members. I'll make a not of that.  

Sulhir

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:13 pm
This guild is a haven for all. Not just those truly goth. if we start discriminating we become as horible as the world we are hiding from. we know who we enjoy talking with, and we know what type of groups we run with. I 've met people in here that i honestly would trust, and have trusted with some of my deepest secrets, and some of them i wouldn't call goth. i i would call them experimental in their stages. and everyone goes through that stage where they're called a poser or a sheep. but it's that stage that allows them to become an individual. and demeaning them will only let that stage last longer. I'm tired of people demeaning others. via Gaia and in my life. if i catch anyonein this guild referring to another referring to another as a sheep or a poser it is goingto be considered flaming and if i catch them doing it one too many times. i will not hesitate banning them, and if i catch s**t for it, then I deserve it. but somehow i don't think luri would demote me for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:32 pm
Dr_lecter1988
This guild is a haven for all. Not just those truly goth. if we start discriminating we become as horible as the world we are hiding from. we know who we enjoy talking with, and we know what type of groups we run with. I 've met people in here that i honestly would trust, and have trusted with some of my deepest secrets, and some of them i wouldn't call goth. i i would call them experimental in their stages. and everyone goes through that stage where they're called a poser or a sheep. but it's that stage that allows them to become an individual. and demeaning them will only let that stage last longer. I'm tired of people demeaning others. via Gaia and in my life. if i catch anyonein this guild referring to another referring to another as a sheep or a poser it is goingto be considered flaming and if i catch them doing it one too many times. i will not hesitate banning them, and if i catch s**t for it, then I deserve it. but somehow i don't think luri would demote me for that.

ieatyourtclol

Sulhir

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:36 pm
Was a lack of wordage intended? confused
OH NO! gonk SULHIR'S TR VIRGINITY HAS BEEN RAPED gonk
cry I weep for my lost innocence.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:41 pm
Dr_lecter1988

My ignorance. I won't bother explaining. Thank you for your perspective Dr. Lecter_1988 ... *walks out the door*  

ieatyourtclol

Sulhir

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:44 pm
Happily skips after... Oh wait.. lost innocence... right.
Sullenly skulks after Zufluchtsort.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:44 pm
Zufluchtsort
Dr_lecter1988

My ignorance. I won't bother explaining. Thank you for your perspective Dr. Lecter_1988 ... *walks out the door*

not directed at you, i haven't seen the thread that was of conflict, but i can assure you that you've impressed me enough that i'd hesitate banning either of you.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:54 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Zufluchtsort
Dr_lecter1988

not directed at you, i haven't seen the thread that was of conflict, but i can assure you that you've impressed me enough that i'd hesitate banning either of you.

It was significant enough to get it removed. *puts hand on face* I have really no idea. Maybe there was hidden meaning I didn't pick up on ... I don't know. It upset me my opinion was locked. I felt like my freedom of expression was perverted in someway. I am above this so i let it go ...

I am happy you have such high regards for me. I was going to leave this guild if one more person had confronted me today on this issue. I have nothing more on the topic at hand.

How was your day Dr.?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:57 pm
long, and epiphanieful, it all started with some nice lubrication from alcohol. i realized some s**t. and i'm tired of some s**t, i want to salvage a friendship that went to ship because of a bad breakup. and i realize now how to do it.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:00 pm
Dr_lecter1988
long, and epiphanieful, it all started with some nice lubrication from alcohol. i realized some s**t. and i'm tired of some s**t, i want to salvage a friendship that went to ship because of a bad breakup. and i realize now how to do it.

Are inebriated Dr.? Can I offer you some more Jungle juice? *offers Doctor Lecter_1988 some juice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:02 pm
Zufluchtsort
Dr_lecter1988

Are inebriated Dr.? Can I offer you some more Jungle juice? *offers Doctor Lecter_1988 some juice.

no, i'm not inebriated. and i've had as many emotional epiphanies than i can handle. no more juice for the cebrian.

other than your thread going to s**t, how've you been today?  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:08 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Zufluchtsort
Dr_lecter1988

no, i'm not inebriated. and i've had as many emotional epiphanies than i can handle. no more juice for the cebrian.

other than your thread going to s**t, how've you been today?

Ah, how politicaly correct you phrased it ... "other than your thread going to s**t." Yes, besides this instance of depression, my day has gone rather well. I threw my pet mouse of my third story belcony and had to go retrieve it because someone brought it to my attention it survived. sweatdrop

I have a cripled mouse. gonk My cat won't eat it ... what the hell am I going to do with it. I don't have the heart to kill a cripled mouse.

I have three ex's on messenger telling me why I suck at being a human being ... other than that ... very pleasant day. Thank you for asking.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:11 pm
hey last tim ei had an ex talk to me it was to tell me that i was a moron, i lacked the intellegence to date her, and that i lacked me a decent soul. sorry about your day. *offers a cookie* cookie?  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:17 pm
Dr_lecter1988
hey last tim ei had an ex talk to me it was to tell me that i was a moron, i lacked the intellegence to date her, and that i lacked me a decent soul. sorry about your day. *offers a cookie* cookie?

Yes, thanks *munches on cookie* It seems all ex's are genuinly alike. Castration of Kenneth seems to be thier perfered method of grieving. sweatdrop

I am not so fond of that idea. So, trying to keep three people, who want to see your manhood removed, friends is near impossible. I don't know why i bother. It's worse that they are all frineds and conspire agianst me. *takes another cookie*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games