Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:41 am
Druddigon
Now it's my Birthday! scream heart

no one cares about your birthday

jk i care more than I do about dexigones birthday

happy birthday  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:06 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine

You're welcome! heart
3nodding I'm excited a bit for the fourth of July, family's having a barbecue, though I'll still have that yearning to watch some more fireworks regardless. heart Oh, yes! I need to wish 'Shiver a happy birthday too since tomorrow's also her birthday! gonk

Ah, I completely forgot about the 4th of July! That's a big holiday for ye in America isn't it? Between the fireworks and the barbecue, you're going to have a great time! biggrin Thanks for reminding me about 'Shiver's birthday too, I'll make sure to leave her a comment tomorrow~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:21 pm
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine

You're welcome! heart
3nodding I'm excited a bit for the fourth of July, family's having a barbecue, though I'll still have that yearning to watch some more fireworks regardless. heart Oh, yes! I need to wish 'Shiver a happy birthday too since tomorrow's also her birthday! gonk

Ah, I completely forgot about the 4th of July! That's a big holiday for ye in America isn't it? Between the fireworks and the barbecue, you're going to have a great time! biggrin Thanks for reminding me about 'Shiver's birthday too, I'll make sure to leave her a comment tomorrow~
I sent her a gift in advance. And yes, it is a big Holiday in America to celebrate how we got our freedom. Yeah, the barbecue will happen after I get off work at 3 PM. *starts at 8:30 AM that day...*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:09 pm
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon
Now it's my Birthday! scream heart

no one cares about your birthday

jk i care more than I do about dexigones birthday

happy birthday

aww suitor that's so sweet of you emotion_kirakira

Moonbeam: Thank you!  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 pm
omg attuning is such a b***h  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:16 am
Morning all before I go to work. I'm glad she liked my gift to her and she said she'll put the anklets to good use in the fall season. 3nodding  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:42 am
These fireworks unequip my beach shirt... o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:01 am
lmao i went back into the thread in march just to see and literally 3 people said happy birthday to me.

and pat had a 3 page thread

emo  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:41 pm
What about comments?

I usually tell people happy birthday in their comment section.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:48 pm
Meromictic
What about comments?

I usually tell people happy birthday in their comment section.

Same here. 3nodding It's the most straightforward way of doing it~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:03 pm
Back from work~ heart I got to take a ton of breaks while everything was drying. :whee; Then left at 2 and cooled off until 3. I have to do this same time thing again tomorrow. sweatdrop

Heroine: She liked my gift! She also said she didn't get that one yet, but she'll use it in the fall season. I'm happy I got to make her happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:42 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Back from work~ heart I got to take a ton of breaks while everything was drying. :whee; Then left at 2 and cooled off until 3. I have to do this same time thing again tomorrow. sweatdrop

Heroine: She liked my gift! She also said she didn't get that one yet, but she'll use it in the fall season. I'm happy I got to make her happy.

I'm glad to hear she enjoyed your gift! I would have gotten her something too but I'm completely broke at the moment. sweatdrop Still, it's great that she got present on her birthday. heart  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:48 pm
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam

I'm glad to hear she enjoyed your gift! I would have gotten her something too but I'm completely broke at the moment. sweatdrop Still, it's great that she got present on her birthday. heart
Yeah. I'm glad I gave it to her. Not only will she get fireworks on her birthday, but she gets ruby anklets too to go with her garnet ones. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:48 pm
The amount of brick shitting going on because of the spam in the GCD is ******** hilarious. XD

omg the devs need to do this more often  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:02 pm
Waiting on dinner. When's that shrimp ready?! I'm getting hungry here. *wants it with potato salad*  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games